antoa - land of employment (finally!!)
    Hannah (Tittamiire) - UK and my own planet
    Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
    Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
    Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
    PengYn - land of shiny hair and hug-me eyes
    Andrea (Andy) - Germany
    Laurie (llp) - Pacific North West
    ames / bluejelloqueen - Crazy Canuck (like there's really any other kind, eh? LOL)
    Chloe aka Prelsey_carter (Australia, but will be in Vancouver at that time)
    elephantgirl - weird Belgian that used to call Chicago home
    Donamac/Dona - another Pacific Northwester (love that rainy weather)
    Claire (clairec007) - Scotland
    Fresh Horse - Eureka!
    Wendy - m_wendy_r -- UK!
    Tesla_Twin / Cynthia - Switzerland (country of chocolates and mountains and lake!)
    ShimmeringStar - US
    Nat - halfbloodme - + Kazzie + Kerry - UK
    Isabelle (Oris) - France (AT.... ♥)
    CJM - New Zealand
    Suse (suse2301 or suse_germany) - Germany
    Franny - Ireland / Germany
    Susanne - Germany
    Neep/Eileen - New Zealand
    XFchemist (Silvia) - Italy
    Devilish Me (Irena) - Serbia
    Jumble - UK
    Josiane - UK
    Sarai - UK
    Cags - UK
    MoB- Brooklyn
    lame moose (mocha)-chicagoland-land of chicago bears, but no moose
    trindajae - oregon
    Len - Canada
    penjab (Jill)
    tsaxlady
    babancat
    mamasue9 (*fingers crossed*) USA

AT5 cocktail party attendees
    Celandine / Brenda
    Neep / Eileen
    MoB / Jennifer
    SamJackShipLover / Annelies
    lame moose (mocha)
    ShimmeringStar
    tsaxlady
    babancat
    Andy

Dinner @ Anderson's, Surrey
    Wednesday 9th February

Sarai
    Jumble
    Josi
    Cags
    Wendy
    MoB (can do 14th but not 9th)
    Laurie (LLP)

Jack the Ripper Walk - Wednesday 9th February
    http://www.jacktheripperwalk.com/index2.html

Cel/Brenda
    Neep/Eileen
    Susanne
    Franzi (Fron)
    Len
    MoB
    Ames
    mamasue9
    antoa

Musical! Thursday 10th February
    NZNeep/Eileen
    Cel/Brenda
    Flow
    Susanne
    Len
    Ames
    EH-T
    Franzi
    SamJackShipLover (Annelies)

Dinner! Thursday 10th February - location to be decided then
    penjab (Jill)
    mamasue9 (Sue)

Who else that is going on the JtR Tour is leaving from the hotel? What time should we meet? There was talk of dinner before. My flight lands at 1:30pm, so I should be at the hotel by 2:30 or 3 at the latest. I would like a bit of time to freshen up and change clothes and such, but I should be able to make the walk Mary (myblackrose) was also thinking about meeting us for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      As long as it's just love you'll be spreading

*PG Forum, PG Forum, PG Forum*
      *looks for badge....looking.....looking...ah* That's quite enough of that young lady!

So, now we know Sanctuary has been renewed for Season 4 for 13 eps, let the speculation begin on TSE2! Let's see, too early to have it at the start of filming and the cast and crew will probably be too busy/tired to have it on a weekend while filming is on so I am going to guess very shortly after they are done with filming season 4 before people leave town and/or get involved in other projects. Was it November that they were usually done filming when they did 13 eps? If so, my guess is November, 2011.

Hey, did you hear a thud? Quick, someone pick the G4 up off the floor.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        *looks for badge....looking.....looking...ah* That's quite enough of that young lady!

So, now we know Sanctuary has been renewed for Season 4 for 13 eps, let the speculation begin on TSE2! Let's see, too early to have it at the start of filming and the cast and crew will probably be too busy/tired to have it on a weekend while filming is on so I am going to guess very shortly after they are done with filming season 4 before people leave town and/or get involved in other projects. Was it November that they were usually done filming when they did 13 eps? If so, my guess is November, 2011.

They were done earlier than that, more like July/Aug - shortly after Comic Con maybe (I am a little fuzzy). They finished filming the 20 episode season the first week in Nov - Chris Heyerdahl was at a con in LA on the 6th and he had said they just wrapped that week.

I just don't want it to be so close to Comic Con again. We have tickets this year, but skipped it last year because of TSE since it was the weekend after.

Good news is that The Boy is already talking about planning stuff for TSE2 (he has an idea for an auction item he would like to make), so it looks like we will be there

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          They were done earlier than that, more like July/Aug - shortly after Comic Con maybe (I am a little fuzzy). They finished filming the 20 episode season the first week in Nov - Chris Heyerdahl was at a con in LA on the 6th and he had said they just wrapped that week.

I just don't want it to be so close to Comic Con again. We have tickets this year, but skipped it last year because of TSE since it was the weekend after.

Good news is that The Boy is already talking about planning stuff for TSE2 (he has an idea for an auction item he would like to make), so it looks like we will be there
          But the break for the first half of the 20 season ep was July. Didn't the 13 ep season end in the late fall?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

just not the last week of July please. My co-worker has vacation at that time and if it's then then I likely can't get the time off to go.

fingers crossed that it's one of hte other 50 weekends of the year
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

But the break for the first half of the 20 season ep was July. Didn't the 13 ep season end in the late fall?
              The half season break for season 3 was the time of TSE, but I think the 13 ep season only went to about August. They finished 10 by July, so it would only take about 4 more weeks to film the 3 additional, going on a 7(ish) day filming schedule per ep.

Comment

You Guys are you trying to give the GABIT folks heart failure Really Mumsey we are only speculating in good fun. Take deep breathes remember we love you

Comment

I'd personally love a summer TSE2...for purely selfish reasons having to do with less packing. Heh.

Seriously, I'll be in Vancouver whenever Gabit decides is the best time to have it.

For those interested and able, we were thinking of a meet-up before the Jack the Ripper Walk for dinner at a nearby pub for some cheap, but filling eats and an ale or two. Would a 5:30p meet at the Tower Hill tube work for everyone?

Comment

Nix the November idea. Travel to Canada must occur between May and October.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

*bounces in*

Spoke to my best mate H today, and she'll be making the trip to London on the Wed, so I'm a +1 for the Ripper Walk (H and I moved to England together back in 2005 -- she's still over there, obviously.)

I also have been in contact with Mumsey, and all the elements of the bluey goodness appear to be falling into place! *does happy dance while doing a bounce out*
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

it was about 8 months between at4 and tse. i don't imagine they would do it in less months than that again. although it would depend more on the cast/crew availability than anything. we'll find out soon enough...there was the teazer about announcing the next tse and at6 during at5. although it was really nice getting away from the horrible chicago heat to the very comfortable temps in vancouver last july. so should we take bets on when it will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          I'd personally love a summer TSE2...for purely selfish reasons having to do with less packing. Heh.

Seriously, I'll be in Vancouver whenever Gabit decides is the best time to have it.

For those interested and able, we were thinking of a meet-up before the Jack the Ripper Walk for dinner at a nearby pub for some cheap, but filling eats and an ale or two. Would a 5:30p meet at the Tower Hill tube work for everyone?
                          Well, I didn't go to the first TSE, though I was in Vancouver around that time for another conference. I'm hoping to make it to the next one. And if it occurs Dec 2011 or later, I'll be extra happy because I'm hoping to be living there by then, and it would greatly reduce my expenditures. Though maybe not since I would expect a woohoo invasion into my home.

As for the JtR walk, noms before or after works for me. Virgin Atlantic cancelled my original flight, so now I'm arriving in london at 8am. Yikes!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wow. So I've mostly not be living on the internet, then Mumsey sent me over here to find Ames for a question, and then I notice all the people I know and adore and I had to say hi! So this is where everyone's been hanging out. I'd thought the Gabit forum felt a little quiet for this close to an event. We can add me to the list of attendees. I'm flying in on Wednesday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                              Wow. So I've mostly not be living on the internet, then Mumsey sent me over here to find Ames for a question, and then I notice all the people I know and adore and I had to say hi! So this is where everyone's been hanging out. I'd thought the Gabit forum felt a little quiet for this close to an event. We can add me to the list of attendees. I'm flying in on Wednesday afternoon.
                              Hi!!! *waves*
                              This is, apparently, the place to be
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I'm adding me to the cocktail party bunch

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Just bumping the list (cause I needed it and took some time to find it)

AT5 attendees
                                SamJackShipLover (Annelies) + Flow - Holland
                                Celandine/Brenda - USA
                                LeeFraser - Alison - UK
                                2Shy/Sanna - Sweden (But really Ã…land)
                                EH-T- land of moose and beaver
                                Scythe - Jen - UK
                                antoa - land of unemployment (for now)
                                Hannah (Tittamiire) - UK and my own planet
                                Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
                                Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                                Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
                                PengYn - land of shiny hair and hug-me eyes
                                Andrea (Andy) - Germany
                                Laurie (llp) - Pacific North West
                                ames / bluejelloqueen - Crazy Canuck (like there's really any other kind, eh? LOL)
                                Chloe aka Prelsey_carter (Australia, but will be in Vancouver at that time)
                                elephantgirl - weird Belgian that used to call Chicago home
                                Donamac/Dona - another Pacific Northwester (love that rainy weather)
                                Claire (clairec007) - Scotland
                                Fresh Horse - Eureka!
                                Wendy - m_wendy_r -- UK!
                                Tesla_Twin / Cynthia - Switzerland (country of chocolates and mountains and lake!)
                                ShimmeringStar - US
                                Nat - halfbloodme - + Kazzie + Kerry - UK
                                Isabelle (Oris) - France (AT.... ♥)
                                CJM - New Zealand
                                Suse (suse2301 or suse_germany) - Germany
                                Franny - Ireland / Germany
                                Susanne - Germany
                                Neep/Eileen - New Zealand
                                XFchemist (Silvia) - Italy
                                Devilish Me (Irena) - Serbia
                                Jumble - UK
                                Josiane - UK
                                Sarai - UK
                                Cags - UK
                                MoB- Brooklyn
                                lame moose (mocha)-chicagoland-land of chicago bears, but no moose
                                trindajae - oregon
                                Len - Canada
                                penjab (Jill)
                                tsaxlady
                                babancat
                                mamasue9 (*fingers crossed*) USA

AT5 cocktail party attendees
                                Celandine / Brenda
                                Neep / Eileen
                                MoB / Jennifer
                                SamJackShipLover / Annelies
                                lame moose (mocha)
                                ShimmeringStar
                                tsaxlady
                                babancat
                                Andy
                                Donamac (hooray!)

Dinner @ Anderson's, Surrey
                                Wednesday 9th February

Sarai
                                Jumble
                                Josi
                                Cags
                                Wendy
                                MoB (can do 14th but not 9th)
                                Laurie (LLP)

Jack the Ripper Walk - Wednesday 9th February
                                http://www.jacktheripperwalk.com/index2.html

Cel/Brenda
                                Neep/Eileen
                                Susanne
                                Franzi (Fron)
                                Len
                                MoB
                                Ames
                                mamasue9

Musical! Thursday 10th February
                                NZNeep/Eileen
                                Cel/Brenda
                                MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
                                Flow
                                Susanne
                                Len
                                Ames
                                EH-T
                                Franzi
                                SamJackShipLover (Annelies)

Dinner! Thursday 10th February - location to be decided then
                                penjab (Jill)
                                mamasue9 (Sue)

Comment

Working...
                                X