Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by request of Jenn (Gabit):

Hello!

So we are going to do something a little different for our opening video for AT5!

Something a little bit more special to kick start what will hopefully be a fabulous weekend!

I want as many people as possible to send me pictures of them and their friends having fun and being together. I will then mix them in with some other great and special stuff and hopefully the end result will look great

I will ask you guys though not to send me your pictures that you have had taken with Amanda. This is to be about you and your friends and the time spent at Gabit Events. Even if you are not coming to AT5 please feel free to send me pictures. The more the merrier!
    It is all about friendship, laughter and generally having a good time.

This video will then be shown at the opening video at AT5 before Amanda's first Q&A! Excited!

If you have some pictures you would like to be included and shown at the event please email them to me at :

[email protected]

And I can get started! We would like these to be in by December 1st so I have time to get it right!

Thank you very much in advance. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward more to meeting you all at AT5!

*HUGE HUGS*

Jx

Comment

Originally posted by The Kit Kat Lady View Post
      Oh dear, I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but either way I'm sure that I'll get plenty of chances to harass people in February - all in the name of fun of course.
      All good for sure. We had much fun everytime I was in line for a photo.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Well that's okay then - am I to assume that you won't be at AT5 because of the virtual hug?

Comment

Yay, I've now got a clue who you are! I'm also sending a virtual hug to your mum, how is she? I do now recall that we chatted about AT5 and you said that you weren't able to come, which is a shame because it's always lovely to see familiar faces, especially when you know you can have such fun with people (and I still maintain that all your tickets were fake...!).

Comment

Well that's okay then - am I to assume that you won't be at AT5 because of the virtual hug?
            Yup that's why. When all of you are raising money with real hugs, we need a way to pay for virtual hugs.

Yay, I've now got a clue who you are! I'm also sending a virtual hug to your mum, how is she? I do now recall that we chatted about AT5 and you said that you weren't able to come, which is a shame because it's always lovely to see familiar faces, especially when you know you can have such fun with people (and I still maintain that all your tickets were fake...!).
            Awwww, you remembered. She's doing well, making trouble as always. So wish that I could attend, but will have to just try and make it to another event. Though if I can figure out how to forge a ticket, I'll be there!
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Awwww, you remembered. She's doing well, making trouble as always. So wish that I could attend, but will have to just try and make it to another event. Though if I can figure out how to forge a ticket, I'll be there!
              Of course I remembered. I'm useless with names, but very good with faces and did suspect it was you from your original post. But, I so don't think the forging of tickets will work, and you don't want to know what the penalty is when (not if) caught!
              Last edited by The Kit Kat Lady; 18 November 2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Of course I remembered. I'm useless with names, but very good with faces and did suspect it was you from your original post. But, I so don't think the forging of tickets will work, and you don't want to know what the penalty is when (not if) caught!
                I'm horrible with names, too, so don't feel bad.

I would not want to risk receiving a Julia death stare! I'll just have to make it to the next event.
                William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

So excited this morning, it’s 12 weeks on Thursday until I leave for London or 82 days! must book my train soon too.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    So excited this morning, it’s 12 weeks on Thursday until I leave for London or 82 days! must book my train soon too.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      Why is it that when Gabit central starts to panic, my excitement increases exponentially? It's some weird math equation, I think.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooops hehehe!!!
                        Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        Why is it that when Gabit central starts to panic, my excitement increases exponentially? It's some weird math equation, I think.
                        That's so true!! *giggles*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Invitations have gone out tonight to the next group of people who have been drawn for the Cocktail Party tickets. Check your inboxes. You may have been lucky!

I need quick responses please.

Kay G4
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Invitations have gone out tonight to the next group of people who have been drawn for the Cocktail Party tickets. Check your inboxes. You may have been lucky!

I need quick responses please.

Kay G4
                            None for me but good luck to everyone.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*pets Eh-T*
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                None for me but good luck to everyone.
                                Ditto......

Comment

Working...
                                X