X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got that.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I didn't know that. Thanks. However, I think it is way more fun to go all the way to London to get them from someone who is bringing them from Ã…land by way of Sweden!
      Oh, it definitely is. But when those run out and you really, really want more....just saying.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        Now EH-T, when did you get a Twitter account!

Srsly, it's very generous of whomever it might be and keeping with the spirit of the Season.
        I'm secretly monitoring everything on twitter.

Originally posted by penjab View Post
        Oh, it definitely is. But when those run out and you really, really want more....just saying.
        Ah, but better for my health if I don't know the easy way to get them. Warning to all: they are very addictive.

So....where is the countdown? How much longer until I have Fazer Mints ... er, I mean meet AT and you all again?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Speaking of chocolate (Nom!) is there any word on getting together for the chocolate party once again?

Comment

Speaking of chocolate (Nom!) is there any word on getting together for the chocolate party once again?
            Ohhh ... I was just thinking about that the other day. I do really hope we can do it again, it was so much fun last time! I guess we would need Julia's scheduling support?
            And someone who does what Neep did last time? (I think she brought bags for left-overs, table cloths, pens to note what had nuts? I'm not really sure lol).
            sigpic

Comment

Someone may have already done this, so sorry if they did:

Hi Guys, I am on the hunt or pictures of the quilts of Many hugs and associated items. I am dong a course and some of these items illustrate design points perfectly. I don't need to borrow the actual items I just need pictures. I didin't get any pictures of some of the quilts so if anyone has them or took piccies please let me know.

I don't need the really big one with all the names which we gave to Amanda as I have some lovely ones of that... Unless someone took a picture of the Back!!!

What am looking for is pictures of the smaller quilt which was sold/ raffled the same time as the big one we gave to Amanda.

Then I am looking for pictures of the heart image one made of lots and lots of squares. Again inthe blues. Best if it is full length, font on, but anything will do.

If you have any pctures of the other QOMH items, please send pictures of those too. As high res as possible to: [email protected]

many thanks
              Becks
              PS can someone cross post to Gateworlkd thread I can't get in and My internet connection is flaky

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Ohhh ... I was just thinking about that the other day. I do really hope we can do it again, it was so much fun last time! I guess we would need Julia's scheduling support?
                And someone who does what Neep did last time? (I think she brought bags for left-overs, table cloths, pens to note what had nuts? I'm not really sure lol).
                I believe it was fitted into a slot after the activities on Saturday night and right before the Abby ball, so not sure if it was an official event or not. Gabit might have provided the tablecloths, pens and bags for us too, though not 100% sure. I really would like to do it again. Was very fun squeezing all together around the table and tasting all the different varieties of chocolate from around the world.

Comment

What is this chocolate party of which you speak? Nom. *delerious*
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    What is this chocolate party of which you speak? Nom. *delerious*
                    Just as it says, we gather and eat chocolate. Everyone brings a favorite from the country where they live and since AT events has people attending from so many corners of the world, the variety is usually quite amazing.

At the last one, I tasted chocolate from Australia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, England and so many more to count. Was brilliant!

Comment

I can bring the goodie bags and pens again. Someone else provided the massive rubbish bags we stored leftovers in It wasn't an official event as such, but Gabit did organise a table in the bar to be reserved for us and put some table cloths down
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

it has never really been an official event. More one that Gabit doesn't have an issue with

If you guys want a chocolate party, then someone needs to make herself in charge of it and be the liaison with Gabit.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I will do it again, if everyone is happy with that? I will sort out a little plan, lay down a few (loose) rules and such.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            it has never really been an official event. More one that Gabit doesn't have an issue with

If you guys want a chocolate party, then someone needs to make herself in charge of it and be the liaison with Gabit.
                            Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            I will do it again, if everyone is happy with that? I will sort out a little plan, lay down a few (loose) rules and such.
                            Yus!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              rules?! there's no rules when it comes to chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                                rules?! there's no rules when it comes to chocolate!
                                You would think
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X