No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT8 will be in April 2015. No more details yet.
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Thanks!

Comment

Amanda's reaction to the total raised for S4K

Wow!! And wow!! £30,000 raised for @Sanctuary4kids at #AT7 @GABITEvents. So proud of this fandom. What an amazing weekend. Thank you!! Xoxo
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Amanda's reaction to the total raised for S4K
          Plus £5000 for the Hearing Dogs for the deaf.

Originally posted by XFchemist
          except I'm going to be there!
          sigpic

Comment

Just sharing this request for a vid I want to make for Amanda's bday.

Spoiler:

So far for Amanda's past birthdays I made a vid about Sam, a tribute to Sam&Helen and a vid with Amanda's photos.
            This year I wanna thank her for this amazing online fandom. I want to show her the faces of people who met thanks to the love for SG1, Sanctuary and her.

I ask you to send me pictures of you with people you met, during Cons or just spontaneous meetings. I need hugs, smiles and kisses. This way Amanda can see her "enlarged family".
            And if you never met someone in the real life, you could send me a photo with you hugging your notebook, or talking on Skype....I don't know, just be creative!

Send them to: [email protected]

No deadline yet.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Is there a tradition of post AT event flu? SCIMM is ill, I'm ill, sure I've heard others are ill.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Yep. It's called 'Con Crud' and is inevitable when you have people from all over the globe (foreign germs!) stuck in a hotel ballroom full of re-circulated air. And then there is all the hugging.

Comment

Oh my, I can't remember the last time I've been this ill! But in a way it makes AT7 last a little longer

Comment

I actually fell asleep for a couple hours on the plane! Home feels good and I'm still on an "up" after a wonderful AT7. Not so jet lagged as usual either. Hope it lasts…
                    Thanks GABIT for another great weekend--and Amanda for being your own beautiful self!
                    Love and Hugs,
                    Dona(mac)

Comment

I want to say a big thank you for this great weekend, it was my third AT event.

I was able to recharge my batteries with all this positiv feelings of love, friendship, hugs, smiles, laughters ... of Amanda, Gabit, the staff, all the servants, all the attandees ... and I returned home with a smile from ear to ear.

And this feelings help me through the following months, everytime I'll feel down and think that I'll can't go on, I'll look at pictures of this weekend and I'll remember, smile and feel that warmth in me spread and I'l have to smile and it helps me.

Thank you all for evoking these feelings and for one of the best weekends in a long time. Thanks for all the gifts Amanda and Gabit gave.

You all are the best.

My love and hugs to all.

Karin

Comment

As the recipient and donor of copious hugs over the weekend, I fell victim to the worst dose of Con Crud that I have ever experienced in all my years of cons. In fact, I have escaped it so well over the past few years, that it came pretty hard. I have just spent the last three days in bed and am just beginning to wander around the house a bit. Feeling very sorry for myself at this point. I'm thinking that I may cut back on the hugging next time.
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

First order of the day is to get Mumsey a Hazmat suit to wear next year!
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that you got the crud as well, Mumsey get well soon!

Comment

I hope you get well soon, Mumsey. There are several people who got sick.

Jenn just uploaded the music videos from the con, including the AT7 participation project video

Comment

Oh no Mumsey, that sounds bad Sending you lots of VIRTUAL hugs xx

And tx to Jenn for uploading. The participation one is awesome and makes me teary eyed (again).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X