antoa - land of unemployment (for now)
    Hannah (Tittamiire) - UK and my own planet
    Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
    Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
    Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
    PengYn - land of shiny hair and hug-me eyes
    Andrea (Andy) - Germany
    Laurie (llp) - Pacific North West
    ames / bluejelloqueen - Crazy Canuck (like there's really any other kind, eh? LOL)
    Chloe aka Prelsey_carter (Australia, but will be in Vancouver at that time)
    elephantgirl - weird Belgian that used to call Chicago home
    Donamac/Dona - another Pacific Northwester (love that rainy weather)
    Claire (clairec007) - Scotland
    Fresh Horse - Eureka!
    Wendy - m_wendy_r -- UK!
    Tesla_Twin / Cynthia - Switzerland (country of chocolates and mountains and lake!)
    ShimmeringStar - US
    Nat - halfbloodme - + Kazzie + Kerry - UK
    Isabelle (Oris) - France (AT.... ♥)
    CJM - New Zealand
    Suse (suse2301 or suse_germany) - Germany
    Franny - Ireland / Germany
    Susanne - Germany
    Neep/Eileen - New Zealand
    XFchemist (Silvia) - Italy
    Devilish Me (Irena) - Serbia
    Jumble - UK
    Josiane - UK
    Sarai - UK
    Cags - UK
    MoB- Brooklyn
    lame moose (mocha)-chicagoland-land of chicago bears, but no moose
    trindajae - oregon
    Len - Canada
    penjab (Jill)
    tsaxlady
    babancat

AT5 cocktail party attendees
    Celandine / Brenda
    Neep / Eileen
    MoB / Jennifer
    SamJackShipLover / Annelies
    lame moose (mocha)
    ShimmeringStar
    tsaxlady
    babancat

Dinner @ Anderson's, Surrey
    Wednesday 9th February
    Sarai
    Jumble
    Josi
    Cags
    Wendy
    MoB (can do 14th but not 9th)
    Laurie (LLP)

Jack the Ripper Walk - Wednesday 9th February
    http://www.jacktheripperwalk.com/index2.html
    Cel/Brenda
    Neep/Eileen
    Susanne
    Franzi (Fron)
    Len
    MoB

Musical! Thursday 10th February
    NZNeep/Eileen
    Cel/Brenda
    MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
    Flow
    Susanne
    Len
    Ames
    EH-T
    Franzi

Dinner! Thursday 10th February - location to be decided then
    penjab (Jill)
    SamJackShipLover (Annelies) possibly[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
      Oh yeah, I'll most definitely be there You decided when you're going to arrive, thursday or friday?
      Nope, not decided yet. I usually like to take it easy, no stress, so fly on thursday, but I don't think I can miss Milou that long, so probably friday, early afternoon or something.
      You? (and the hubby ...)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Nope, not decided yet. I usually like to take it easy, no stress, so fly on thursday, but I don't think I can miss Milou that long, so probably friday, early afternoon or something.
        You? (and the hubby ...)
        Completly understandble you don't wanna be away from the nubbin too long. We're arriving sometime thursday. Haven't booked a flight yet so don't know any specific time... yet.

And just because it bugs me to no end that my Ã… is still missing I'll be reposting the list(s)
        (We'll see how long it'll last though, since you know interwebs and foreign doesn't always go along )

AT5 attendees
        SamJackShipLover (Annelies) + Flow + possibly Nubbin- Holland
        Celandine/Brenda - USA
        LeeFraser - Alison - UK
        2Shy/Sanna - Sweden (But really Ã…land)
        EH-T- land of moose and beaver
        Scythe - Jen - UK
        antoa - land of unemployment (for now)
        Hannah (Tittamiire) - UK and my own planet
        Julia (samcarterrules) - Scotland
        Donna (Julia's carer) - Scotland
        Doris (Julia's carer) - Scotland
        PengYn - land of shiny hair and hug-me eyes
        Andrea (Andy) - Germany
        Laurie (llp) - Pacific North West
        ames / bluejelloqueen - Crazy Canuck (like there's really any other kind, eh? LOL)
        Chloe aka Prelsey_carter (Australia, but will be in Vancouver at that time)
        elephantgirl - weird Belgian that used to call Chicago home
        Donamac/Dona - another Pacific Northwester (love that rainy weather)
        Claire (clairec007) - Scotland
        Fresh Horse - Eureka!
        Wendy - m_wendy_r -- UK!
        Tesla_Twin / Cynthia - Switzerland (country of chocolates and mountains and lake!)
        ShimmeringStar - US
        Nat - halfbloodme - + Kazzie + Kerry - UK
        Isabelle (Oris) - France (AT.... ♥)
        CJM - New Zealand
        Suse (suse2301 or suse_germany) - Germany
        Franny - Ireland / Germany
        Susanne - Germany
        Neep/Eileen - New Zealand
        XFchemist (Silvia) - Italy
        Devilish Me (Irena) - Serbia
        Jumble - UK
        Josiane - UK
        Sarai - UK
        Cags - UK
        MoB- Brooklyn
        lame moose (mocha)-chicagoland-land of chicago bears, but no moose
        trindajae - oregon
        Len - Canada
        penjab (Jill)
        tsaxlady
        babancat

AT5 cocktail party attendees
        Celandine / Brenda
        Neep / Eileen
        MoB / Jennifer
        SamJackShipLover / Annelies
        lame moose (mocha)
        ShimmeringStar
        tsaxlady
        babancat

Dinner @ Anderson's, Surrey
        Wednesday 9th February

Sarai
        Jumble
        Josi
        Cags
        Wendy
        MoB (can do 14th but not 9th)
        Laurie (LLP)

Jack the Ripper Walk - Wednesday 9th February
        http://www.jacktheripperwalk.com/index2.html
        Cel/Brenda
        Neep/Eileen
        Susanne
        Franzi (Fron)
        Len
        MoB

Musical! Thursday 10th February
        NZNeep/Eileen
        Cel/Brenda
        MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
        Flow
        Susanne
        Len
        Ames
        EH-T
        Franzi

Dinner! Thursday 10th February - location to be decided then
        penjab (Jill)
        SamJackShipLover (Annelies) possibly

Comment

Got the AT5 mosaic poster from the printers a few days ago and it looks fantastic!
          I'm so happy with the result. I'm really proud of it, the result, but also of all the peeps that sent in photos and helped made the tiles. You're amazing.

I'm kinda hoping there will be a possibility to put the poster on display somewhere sometime during the weekend, you know, stuff kinda tends to go very fast at the auction (you know with Amanda running and all ) and it would be really neat if everyone would get the chance to get a proper look at it. It's quite fascinating to study all the thousands and thousands of little Amanda pictures that are in the mosaic.

Oh, and I got a little surprise for you guys too. But that one have to wait until february

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            It's true. Cel is very clean. You should see her when she's hiking and she gets a wee bit of mud on her pants Also, if a puppy crawls on her she has to go change her clothes.
            Or if say, someone *looks innocent* takes her walking across a peat bog where falling in is almost inevitable and she ends up covered in mud almost up to her knees....

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

At work, I used to keep my vending card tucked in my bra. It might work for you.
            I have been on call at rugby training sometimes...and so have team mates. A bra is a handy place for a mobile phone though it is a bit odd when it starts ringing.

LMAO at all the planning of the EH-T Auction Extravaganza!

I know I haven't been very active in this thread for a while, and not put my name on any lists (Except that I'm going to be there though!)
            It's not that I don't want to spend any time with any of you guys It's just that I won't know what my budget will be for the trip until right before I leave so I'll have to restrain myself for making any plans for extracurricular activities too soon.

btw. if anyone is interested the mosaic poster is now at the printers
            Nice one! I can't wait to see the finished product of all your hard work! Well done.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

been blocked this week from the GW forum. Was blaming our security technology, now I see it was just trying to protect me from seeing this...

So ah... I'm thinking these might be helpful for raising money for the charities.

I think Eh'T already volunteered to wear a pair. And Becky Preeeeeeen.

http://www.funkypair.com/7inchstippe...highheels.aspx
              Need I remind you that I am an old woman? If I wore those, I might fall and break a hip. I could see Becks in them though.

I found some gorgeous lacy tights from J Crew that don't look like hairy legs at all. These complete Eh-T's auction outfit.

http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category...1350/31350.jsp

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8222/ehth.jpg

Eh-T, it's ok to post your photo since I covered your face, right?
              LOL! You crazy young kiwi!

If I actually looked like that I wouldn't mind my picture being posted! Love the Mountie hat, nice touch.

[QUOTE][QUOTE=rderoch;11990794]
              Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Oh, oh. I won't be there to distract you during the auction.
              Oh, oh, I'm in trouble!

Well, instead of an auction there's always blackmail. bwahaha
              But after the auction, there won't be any money to pay the blackmail!

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Haha! A room full of *mostly* women bidding on a pic of EH-T reaching inside her bra.

Would you rather someone else reach in for you?
              Um, no thanks.

OMG, that sounds....imaginative. Please, someone put my overactive mind to rest. What exactly is a 'gun bum'?
              Helen is always conveniently pulling out a gun from the back of her pants. They started referring to it on the commentaries as her gun bum.

Yay! Can't wait to see it! You might even have EH-T bidding on it to make Amanda run round the room again.
              I'm sure that could be accomplished.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              And to be on topic...the auction at SE was one my most memorable experiences to date! Can't wait for AT5 and the extravaganza .
              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh me too! Definitely memorable
              I know Jumble's favourite part of the auction but what was your favourite bit Sarai?

[QUOTE]

No of course not, all I ask it to be moderately amused and preferably see at least one dance number... in those shoes Neep showed us
              Let me repeat: I will break a hip!

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
              i would have thought that the "meet and greet" would have been the most memorable for you. after all, that's when you got the "big hug" from mw.
              Ah, but there he was fully clothed.

Got the AT5 mosaic poster from the printers a few days ago and it looks fantastic!
              I'm so happy with the result. I'm really proud of it, the result, but also of all the peeps that sent in photos and helped made the tiles. You're amazing.

I'm kinda hoping there will be a possibility to put the poster on display somewhere sometime during the weekend, you know, stuff kinda tends to go very fast at the auction (you know with Amanda running and all ) and it would be really neat if everyone would get the chance to get a proper look at it. It's quite fascinating to study all the thousands and thousands of little Amanda pictures that are in the mosaic.

Oh, and I got a little surprise for you guys too. But that one have to wait until february
              I think that would be a great idea!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                i would have thought that the "meet and greet" would have been the most memorable for you. after all, that's when you got the "big hug" from mw.
                True, but nothing will ever wipe out the Memory of Martin minus his shirt

(and the fact that I have that shirt tends to keep the memory very much alive )

I know Jumble's favourite part of the auction but what was your favourite bit Sarai?
                Oh her's was the same........ she's not as innocent as she makes out

Comment

104 days till i leave. really looking forward to seeing those of you that i already know and those i don't know too.
                  don't forget to buy one of those "pinupsforpink" calendars. they go on sale this weekend.

Comment

Why is it everywhere I go on the forum today my innocence is in question! What happened in Vancouver, stays in Vancouver people!!

I do have to say though, the shirt/quilt fiasco was a highlight

Comment

Why is it everywhere I go on the forum today my innocence is in question! What happened in Vancouver, stays in Vancouver people!!
                      That's what happens when you don't come around so often, we all start talking about you

Indeed it was!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it too!
                        sigpic

Comment

I won't be at AT5...will you be posting a pic of the pic online before AT5? I'd love to see how it turned out.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I won't be at AT5...will you be posting a pic of the pic online before AT5? I'd love to see how it turned out.
                            No not before AT5, but afterwards

Comment

been blocked this week from the GW forum. Was blaming our security technology, now I see it was just trying to protect me from seeing this...
                              That's not nice, don't they realize you are a needed element to keep this board going!

Originally posted by EH-T
                              If I actually looked like that I wouldn't mind my picture being posted! Love the Mountie hat, nice touch.
                              The bod is good but her legs with those tights...looks bad! Hairy! Where's the "Big Guy" when you need his opinion!

Helen is always conveniently pulling out a gun from the back of her pants. They started referring to it on the commentaries as her gun bum.
                              Not even going to go there!

Yay! Can't wait to see it! You might even have EH-T bidding on it to make Amanda run round the room again. - I'm sure that could be accomplished.
                              Now we're talking. EH-T on one side and me on the other....we will have her moving around..... Well just enough but we don't want to wear her out. Okay EH-T, are we ready to do our thing again!
                              sigpic

Comment

FIASCO - you called it a FIASCO..... I thought it was the Show! Only thing that topped that was the look on Jumble's face when I gave her the T-shirt. A "mental" picture I will treasure!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X