GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donamac View Post
    You definitely have a point there, Julia. I am avoiding chocolate as much as possible--it is my downfall. Right now I'm trying very hard to be good. :0

Dona (mac)
    Mine is cheese! And I have been eating an unusual amount of chocolate for me lately, I think because it's been so insane at work. Stress eating, haha!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Hey everyone,

Remember me? Lol. How's everyone? I haven't been here for a while. Hi to everyone I've not met before. So its been a busy time lately but I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone in London, I can show you all my new hairdo! I'm shaving it again not for S4K this time though, just because I quite enjoyed it!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      The name is vaguely familiar. Nice to see you back. Can't wait to see the new 'do!

I think there's just so much going on, its sometimes hard to fit it all in.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Yes, I find that with stewarding duties it is hard to fit everything in. I think the closest I got to the last chocolate party was having leftovers.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Yes, I find that with stewarding duties it is hard to fit everything in. I think the closest I got to the last chocolate party was having leftovers.
        Yeah me too btw, your pm inbox is full

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Yeah me too btw, your pm inbox is full

Julia(samcarterrules)
          Oops, cleared some room.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Why aren't there any GABIT t-shirts this year? Have I missed an announcement about them?
            sigpic

Comment

can't believe i leave 2 weeks from tomorrow. time-please slow down. it's going so fast i'm not sure what things from my VERY LONG to do list i should do first. sure hope that the time i'm there doesn't go this fast.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Why aren't there any GABIT t-shirts this year? Have I missed an announcement about them?
                i think i heard they will have stuff at the event. but don't quote me. i might have just made that up. i need sleep.

Comment

Do you mean the ones that the stewards wear (they get them when they show up) or ones for sale - haven't heard what they will be selling yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just spoke to Becky and there will be an email going out (hopefully this evening) about event t shirts. Hang in there!

Mumsey
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Shop is open. Emails on the way, but Becky's machine has frozen yet again. I'd like to know how real spammers get away with it, and legitimate posters are blocked. Grrrrr!

Link is http://gabitevents.com/cart/

Limited stocks for pick up at the event only.

Mumsey

Comment

Thanks Mumsey. I've just received my email and am off to shop.

See you soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

that polo is really nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a request for my Friends across the pond who have been fortunate enough to see Space Milkshake on TV. I'm hoping that somebody may have recorded it. When we had the disc at AT6, although we showed it a couple of times for the attendees, the G4 and some of the staff didn't get to see it, and it went home with Amanda. I'd really love to know what all the Duck business was about! (No spoilers please!) I've tried Amazon, but it doesn't seem to have been released yet.

Help!!

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              I have a request for my Friends across the pond who have been fortunate enough to see Space Milkshake on TV. I'm hoping that somebody may have recorded it. When we had the disc at AT6, although we showed it a couple of times for the attendees, the G4 and some of the staff didn't get to see it, and it went home with Amanda. I'd really love to know what all the Duck business was about! (No spoilers please!) I've tried Amazon, but it doesn't seem to have been released yet.

Help!!

Mumsey
                              Mumsey - I haven't seen it yet either. I had steward duties when it was running. Maybe they will show it again for anyone who hasn't seen it???
                              sigpic

Comment

i didn't know it was even on TV here. maybe in Canada?

Comment

Working...
                                X