GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    Because I am feeling chilled, relaxed and finally on vacation, and am sitting in my retreat on the Northernmost shores of Vancouver looking out at a fantastic view, I've dived on here to put you out of your misery. There were definitely some tickets available for AT5 when I left for Vangroovy and I've been monitoring the registrations coming through while we've been away and can reassure all of you up to today's date, that you definitely have tickets provided payment goes through and everything is in order with the application for tickets. I am sure Mumsey will contact you once she is in England at the end of the week and recovered from jet lag so be patient.

I left the other members of the G4 this morning and headed to my Vancouver vacation retreat for the next nine days. The others return to London in a couple of days time.

I am so proud of the Gabit staff, the stewards, the fans and the actors who all gave of their time and money to make this charity fundraising such a success. I am still overwhelmed by the amount we raised and in particular have a warm glow in my heart that we succeeded in running a multi actor event in another country so successfully. Thank you to everyone who came.

I am now going to spend the next nine days getting some rest before heading back to London and hitting the ground running with planning for AT5.

Thank you once again everyone. You all have my respect and my love.

Julia
    G4
    So glad you are finally able to relax. You and the rest of the G4 and staff certainly deserve it. For me it is the opposite, I went from vacation to chaos! Just had to pop in to say how impressed I was by the events and the fabulous job done by the G4, the staff and my fellow stewards. Proud to be amongst that group. Amazing amount of money raised as a direct result of your efforts. You should all be so proud. Also proud of all the fans who contributed, again I am proud to be part of that group of people.

Kudos as well to the entire Sanctuary and S4K team for their hard work and enthusiasm. They were so giving!

Warm fuzzies all 'round!

As a side note, I see Sanctuary is not aware of my preference for not using my real name on the internet . However, honoured to have been the subject of a tweet so I'll make an exception in this case.
    Last edited by EH-T; 11 August 2010, 09:03 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      So glad you are finally able to relax. You and the rest of the G4 and staff certainly deserve it. For me it is the opposite, I went from vacation to chaos! Just had to pop in to say how impressed I was by the events and the fabulous job done by the G4, the staff and my fellow stewards. Proud to be amongst that group. Amazing amount of money raised as a direct result of your efforts. You should all be so proud. Also proud of all the fans who contributed, again I am proud to be part of that group of people.

Kudos as well to the entire Sanctuary and S4K team for their hard work and enthusiasm. They were so giving!

Warm fuzzies all 'round!

As a side note, I see Sanctuary is not aware of my preference for not using my real name on the internet . However, honoured to have been the subject of a tweet so I'll make an exception in this case.
      Agreeing with all the wonderful notes to the G4 and crew. Rest up Julia! It is well deserved.

I'll just keep calling you Calgary. That way no one knows where your from either. Total anonymity.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

My friend has a song on her cd, called "Calgary" (I'm lying, it actually starts with M )

Took the girls to see my mates at their gig and that cd is now in the hands of Chelle
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

AT5! AT5! AT5! AT5! AT5!

*bounces*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            AT5! AT5! AT5! AT5! AT5!

*bounces*
            Hehehe! *bounces with Wendy* AT5! AT5! AT5!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hehehe! *bounces with Wendy* AT5! AT5! AT5!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              That would be my excitement kicking in... again!

Tra la la la la.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And I'm listening to Happy on the other cd and wishing I was back in Welly once again. *sigh* Awesome night, though.

So, when do we start the next countdown for AT5?

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                  And I'm listening to Happy on the other cd and wishing I was back in Welly once again. *sigh* Awesome night, though.

So, when do we start the next countdown for AT5?
                  I'm amazed nobody has yet It's only six months away

Comment

started counting right after TSE. there are now 183 days till AT5. haven't figured out the "days till i leave" yet, cause i don't know exactly when i'll be leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                      started counting right after TSE. there are now 183 days till AT5. haven't figured out the "days till i leave" yet, cause i don't know exactly when i'll be leaving.

Squeeeeee!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Thanks Julia! Kicking myself for turning down the pre-reg then changing my mind!
                        Does this mean you're planning on coming to AT5??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          oh yes. Will you be there? If so, massive hugs.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

With or without Milou ... I'll be there!!!

Awesome that you're going!!
                            sigpic

Comment

BTW, at TSE, some of us decided that we might not let you into the hotel without Milou You've been warned

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                                This was my first Gabit event but I thought you guys did an awesome job. From my perspective, everything seemed to be going quite smoothly. I really appreciate all of the hard work you all put into organizing and bringing off these events and I am grateful that you do so. I know there may have been stressful times but you all were always so gracious and friendly. I am looking forward to attending my first AT event in February.

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to excellence!!
                                Yay, see you then.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Agreeing with all the wonderful notes to the G4 and crew. Rest up Julia! It is well deserved.

I'll just keep calling you Calgary. That way no one knows where your from either. Total anonymity.
                                LOL!!! That was so funny. Please feel free to yell "Calgary" every time you see me (except at auctions where the appropriate thing to yell is "squirrel" )

My friend has a song on her cd, called "Calgary" (I'm lying, it actually starts with M )

Took the girls to see my mates at their gig and that cd is now in the hands of Chelle
                                Really? Cool!

Woohoo!!

What do you mean "without"? I do not think that is an option!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X