GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey G4,
    Quick question.......the canceled stamps we saved before AT4......do you still use them with the hearing dogs? I've been saving them and if you do I can bring them to SE and hand them over to whoever is in charge of them (I think it was Mumsey).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird View Post
      Hi,

Popping in.

Can't believe that this time next week (deities willing) I will be in Vancouver with my friends.

It has been a long time coming and this week is draging.

Safe travels to everyone and love & hugs to you all.

Di
      Safe journey.

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Hey G4,
      Quick question.......the canceled stamps we saved before AT4......do you still use them with the hearing dogs? I've been saving them and if you do I can bring them to SE and hand them over to whoever is in charge of them (I think it was Mumsey).
      I've been saving as well but since I'm going to AT5 I'm just going to bring them all in one batch. If it is easier for the G4, you could give your stamps to me and I can deliver them in February.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Speaking of AT5, I was talking with a friend the other day and mentioned that when I return from my travels sometime in August, I need to start thinking about looking for airfare to Europe if I hope to get a good price. Crazy. Six months and then another con! Not that I'm complaining of course.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Safe journey.

I've been saving as well but since I'm going to AT5 I'm just going to bring them all in one batch. If it is easier for the G4, you could give your stamps to me and I can deliver them in February.
          Sounds like a good idea to me... Thanks both.

Kay G4
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Cool, thanks EhT and Kay!
            sigpic

Comment

Gettin' excited. Just got our boarding cards. May start to squee a little.....

Mumsey
              (doing last minute packing. Heathrow hotel tonight, Vancouver tomorrow! Squeeeeee!)
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                Mumsey
                (doing last minute packing. Heathrow hotel tonight, Vancouver tomorrow! Squeeeeee!)
                Have a safe trip Mumsey...have fun in Vangroovy...big hugs to all the G4 and the rest of the Gabit team.
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Mumsey
                  Relax, have a very safe and uneventul flight and see you next week in Vancouver......
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me... Thanks both.

Kay G4
                    Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    Cool, thanks EhT and Kay!
                    You are both welcome.

Mumsey
                    You know, it is nice to hear that. Glad this hasn't become so old hat or so much work that you don't still get excited, even to the point of squeeing.

I'm starting to get a bit excited myself. As of this time next Friday I'll be on the plane to the left coast. Still lots to do before I go though!

Comment

Mumsey
                      Safe travels and those of us arriving early will try and not break Vangroovy before you have a chance to enjoy it yourselves.

Comment

Safe travels! See you next Friday.

Comment

Yay!! I'm very happy and proud to announce, that after a short but very intense labour our little girl Milou (pronounce: me-loo, kinda french) was born this morning at 8.22! 6 days overdue.

My water broke at 11.00pm, contractions hit at 1.30am, at 2.30 were only 2/3 minutes apart, at 8.11 I was fully dilated, at 8.22 she was born. 100% natural delivery

We ended up at the hospital at 5.00am, her heartbeat was a little low, but all was well. Very proud I did it all myself. She is SO cute! My heart is flooded with love!

*hugs to all*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yayay! I was about to burst waiting for you to announce it here!

The nubbin has arrived! Can't wait to see pictures

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              Yay!! I'm very happy and proud to announce, that after a short but very intense labour our little girl Milou (pronounce: me-loo, kinda french) was born this morning at 8.22! 6 days overdue.

My water broke at 11.00pm, contractions hit at 1.30am, at 2.30 were only 2/3 minutes apart, at 8.11 I was fully dilated, at 8.22 she was born. 100% natural delivery

We ended up at the hospital at 5.00am, her heartbeat was a little low, but all was well. Very proud I did it all myself. She is SO cute! My heart is flooded with love!

*hugs to all*
                              Congratulations!!!

All of her online aunts and uncles can't wait to see her pic
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

*hugs to all*
                                You know I very rarely say this so you can tell how happy I am when I say

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                                Last edited by EH-T; 23 July 2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X