X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    At first I was like "Whaaaaat! You have other friends???"

then I remembered I was there.

we left googly eyes on the ketchup bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Ditto on this bolded part. Tx for your post EH-T.

I think my favourite friday-evening this far has been the one at AT6. A very nice dinner with 4 friends.
      But I like keeping my options open, so entered the lottery. We'll see what happens
      But the best Friday lunch was at AT5 (4?) at the Pheasant, right?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

To those of you who have not entered the CP lottery because you have already attended one, that is very sweet of you, and thank you. To everyone else, good luck. I have entered because I have no idea wether I will ever be able to do repeat AT events, but as I said earlier it would just be an added bonus if my name was drawn, and I'll be just as happy in the lobby with everyone else.

I'm still taking some time to actually come to terms with the fact I'm going to AT7, somehow it just hasn't hit me properly, but I'm so excited to meet everyone and have a weekend of my life
        sigpic
        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          But the best Friday lunch was at AT5 (4?) at the Pheasant, right?
          That was the AT event after april 2009
          And yes! How could it not have been the best, with the awesome (and something about well behaved and GIRLY) foursome

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
          I'm still taking some time to actually come to terms with the fact I'm going to AT7, somehow it just hasn't hit me properly, but I'm so excited to meet everyone and have a weekend of my life
          You have like a whole year left to get used to it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            All applications that I have received have been allocated tickets and you should have received payment instructions. If not, shout. [email protected]

Kay G4
            Off to get some lunch!
            Hi, Mumsey,

Sent the transfer this am. Oh, how am I gonna wait a whole 'nother year as I missed AT6 on account of knee surgery.

Love to you all, Donamac

Comment

so guess where i'll be exactly a year from today

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                so guess where i'll be exactly a year from today

Hmmm! I wonder? Can't quite figure it out but I think I'll be there too!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  That was the AT event after april 2009
                  And yes! How could it not have been the best, with the awesome (and something about well behaved and GIRLY) foursome

Special memories.

Here's hoping I have more time to spend with the awesome foursome (and everyone else) at the next event. It was wonderful having my nephew with me in London but it did restrict my availability. Although, my niece said next time I go to London she would love to come with me so I may have a similar (but pleasant) problem next time.

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                  Hi, Mumsey,

Sent the transfer this am. Oh, how am I gonna wait a whole 'nother year as I missed AT6 on account of knee surgery.

Love to you all, Donamac
                  I actually found the time flew by between the announcement and the happening of AT6. Maybe it was just me but, honestly, the wait seemed very short. Hopefully you will feel the same.

Comment

So I might be spending another year in Nepal (!!!) if I can get the funds together for flights. Crazy right? But it would be in a position where I can really do some good. Who knows, when I drag myself into the Ren this time next year I might just be fluent in Nepali!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      So I might be spending another year in Nepal (!!!) if I can get the funds together for flights. Crazy right? But it would be in a position where I can really do some good. Who knows, when I drag myself into the Ren this time next year I might just be fluent in Nepali!
                      You are amazing. I hope it works out for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        That is awesome. You are awesome. You can teach us all a few words in Neepli,oops, that is the language you already speak that half the crowd can't understand, I mean Nepali.

Comment

It's all gone very quiet here.....lol

I'm still bouncing though
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            It's all gone very quiet here.....lol

I'm still bouncing though

Not uncommon for this particular thread....but as we approach AT7 - it will get rowdier!
                            sigpic

Comment

My enthusiasm has been mildly dampened by the fact that the airlines seem not to let you book flights more than 355 days in advance... I want to book my flight now.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

patience young grasshopper
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X