Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    That's ok. She's old too.
    Oooo that is sooo going to get you in trouble!

Does she remember me?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      the latest chart
      http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001rz051/g31

If, at any point, anyone wants a bigger, printable one, i can mail it to you, but i won't post it since it's 3-4 megs
      May I have one emailed to me at majorsamfan (at) yahoo (dot) com, pretty please? Thanks!
      Jill
      B33
      Welcome to MY life!

Comment

ok, the latest one.

http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001s50s2/g31
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

AMES why not get something for your friend in vancouver? check in at the wall is 3pm i think. maybe they can hold your luggage and hop a bus and look for something. that will be one less thing to pack. just a suggestion.

Comment

today was a little stressful for me. i lost my credit card and will have to pay fed-ex to get a replacement before i leave. and my scooter broke and the guys that fix it are in the process of moving their business. i whined and tried to sound really pathetic and they fixed it for me...free. so, a little stressful, but it will be ok. 8 days

Comment

I could do that, for sure Thank you for the suggestion!
              My mate is from back here in Ontario, so I wanted to bring her something from 'home', is all.

I'm thinking I'll just pick up another small box of chocs when I go to pick up the ones for the ball - it's our local chocolate shop (as in made on the premises), so that could definitely work We'll see how the packing goes!

Speaking of which, my Dad had a great suggestion for what I should get signed, but considering the adventure I had getting it across the ocean, I'm not sure if I'm up for trying that again for halfway across the country ... although, the looks on the security guys' faces as they tried to decipher the xray was worth the troubles, so ... we'll see how the packing shakes out!
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                today was a little stressful for me. i lost my credit card and will have to pay fed-ex to get a replacement before i leave. and my scooter broke and the guys that fix it are in the process of moving their business. i whined and tried to sound really pathetic and they fixed it for me...free. so, a little stressful, but it will be ok. 8 days
                Oh wow - that's just very not cool. Unless you go with the 'it's the cosmos/TPTB trying to tell me it's definitely time for a holiday' theory... but still! *hugs*

You can do it!!! *passes along some blue jello for energy in these last days of anticipation*
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hey guys! This is my last post till Vanctuary! I leave tomorrow for Cali!!! Can't wait to see you all there! Come up and say hi to me!!! Safe travels everyone!!!

SAM

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Oooo that is sooo going to get you in trouble!

Does she remember me?
                    Oh, so that's how it's going to be. Threatening to tell my mom. Hrmph.
                    Or am I in trouble with you?

I think she does. I guess we'll find out.

Is Mercury in retrograde or something? There's been more snags planning this trip. I just had to take my glasses in to get the lenses replaced on Friday (they were cracking around the screws). If I took them in then, they would honor the warranty, if I waited until we got back, they wouldn't. I'm hoping they get them back to me by Friday. We get on the plane Saturday morning. And I forgot how bad my old glasses were. I've just been going without. Hopefully I sounded pathetic enough.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Have a safe trip and see you at TSE.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Hubby and I agreed that baby can't be born today (day is almost over anyway) or tomorrow, cause he has a meeting tomorrow night. Of course ... I'm hoping that baby has a mind of its own and doesn't listen ... hasn't been listening so far ...
                        Baby listened ... *sigh*

My bloodpressure at midwife check up yesterday was a little high, so have to go back tomorrow. Nothing to worry about though and baby still is juuuust fine.

A Sanctuary rewatch is actually a good idea. I don't own the DVD boxes (I don't think they're available over here and I'm waiting with buying them in case that they do, cause I like my subtitbles), so can't watch the extras, but still can watch the normal episodes.

Also, hubby installed the PS2 again .. I've never really played, but desperate times ... hehe.

Safe travels anyone!! Just reading all your guys preperations makes me smile already. I saw the TSE schedule ... looks great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lies, you know that when you go into labour the first thing to do is post here right? Post here, then ring hubby.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Lies, you know that when you go into labour the first thing to do is post here right? Post here, then ring hubby.

Good luck Lies. *hugs*
                            Happy and safe travels everyone. Have fun at CC, SE & MtM. Those of us who can't be there, live vicariously through you so please remember to post a little tidbit of the events and maybe a picture or two...or more!!
                            PaganX is en-route as I type/post...is wishing her and fellow Aussie friend Tal a wonderful time.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yikes. That is a lot going on. Good luck getting your credit card to you! I'm glad your scooter got fixed for free

See you in 8 days

Originally posted by PJzBtrFly View Post
                              Hey guys! This is my last post till Vanctuary! I leave tomorrow for Cali!!! Can't wait to see you all there! Come up and say hi to me!!! Safe travels everyone!!!

SAM
                              See you there...safe travels.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              Baby listened ... *sigh*

My bloodpressure at midwife check up yesterday was a little high, so have to go back tomorrow. Nothing to worry about though and baby still is juuuust fine.

A Sanctuary rewatch is actually a good idea. I don't own the DVD boxes (I don't think they're available over here and I'm waiting with buying them in case that they do, cause I like my subtitbles), so can't watch the extras, but still can watch the normal episodes.

Also, hubby installed the PS2 again .. I've never really played, but desperate times ... hehe.

Safe travels anyone!! Just reading all your guys preperations makes me smile already. I saw the TSE schedule ... looks great!
                              *hugs* You've just made the baby too comfortable Hope the PS2 entertains...it's not like you'll have time to be bored after the little one makes his or her arrival

I'm getting there with getting things sorted. Falling off my motorbike last week didn't help (although it's a great story to tell *g*), but it was due a service anyway so they fixed up the crash damage as part of the service (and didn't charge me extra for it. *hugs her service centre*). I tried to order a new laptop battery because mine is nearly kaput, but initially the company sent it to a strange amalgamation of the shipping address with the billing address so it couldn't be delivered and after we got that cleared up it turns out they've sent the wrong battery so now I am trying to resolve that and resigning myself to not getting a new laptop battery before I leave. Hopefully it'll be here by the time I get back and I need a new one anyway so it's all groovy.

I got my holiday money. I need to get my hair cut, get rid of this strange cough I've acquired, clear the decks at work, repack for the umpteenth time and then I'll be ready to rock and roll
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by PJzBtrFly View Post

SAM
                                Safe travels! See you soon!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X