This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    Did he actually say "I refuse to answer that"?
    No.

Comment

Michael can operate Ancient technology? Or did he just beam up and store the jumper? Stupid humans. LOCK the jumper!!!!!
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        Michael can operate Ancient technology? Or did he just beam up and store the jumper? Stupid humans. LOCK the jumper!!!!!
        lol "You know, if people could just learn to keep their secret cloaked jumpers locked"
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          lol "You know, if people could just learn to keep their secret cloaked jumpers locked"
          If only they would have installed LoJack on that PJ....
          sigpic

Comment

I'm late to the party but better late than never...this is my little opinion on the ep after having viewed it last night...I also posted this in the Samanda thread...
            I actually kinda felt sorry for Woolsey. I got the impression he didn't exactly want to go and take over in Atlantis. And I think that he was told to go to the gate room to tell Sam about her loss of command. And I also think he didn't like doing it. I was also wondering...where was everyone when Sam came through the gate??? I mean the gate room was empty except for a few SF"s and Woolsey. So where was Daniel, Vala, Teal'c, Mitchell or Landry for that matter?????
            When Woolsey arrived at Atlantis, his lack of speech or whatever...I know Sam did a superb speech when she arrived...but for Woolsey...it almost seemed like he wanted to say something but I think he was just to worried about screwing up...so he went straight to work. I waked away from that ep being sad that Sam wand left hanging like she was with regard to her command position but...I like Woolsey. I think he's gonna be great. Not near as great as Sam but I think he'll be a good guy. He's already shown that he can and will go against the rules. This is going to be a big learning curve for him.
            You know when Woolsey told Sam...I swear...I thought she sounded choked up about it...and rightfully so. I was surprised at how eager she was to return though. I would have thought she would have been eager to see her old friends first...but...the ep was awesome...sad, bitter...but awesome!!
            Loved the whole Rodney delivering Teyla's baby...had me LMAO!!
            Is this really the end of Micheal??? I would have thought there was still so much more to be done yet with this character.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

to quote Joe: stay tuned
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Random thoughts:

Tech quibble... I thought the Daedalus used Asgard shields. So why did the shields look and sound like Ancient shields, specifically the one on Atlantis?

Two shots for a cruiser, three for a hive. Good. Good.

I want to see when Michael uncovers the ATA gene, takes over the Tower, and flies it into battle with Atlantis. Or the Genii do the same thing. Whoever. I just want to see city ships duking it out. Hives fighting's gotten old.

It was so nice to see the bad guys steal a jumper. We steal [and lose somehow] darts all the time.

I WANT TODD!!!!! TODD DESERVES A JUMPER!!!!!!

Keller let Shep go on a dangerous mission with extreme bloodloss and internal injuries? Sam let him go? Ronon and Rodney let him go? Er? Honestly, if he had keeled over at some point, it would have been more realistic. Ronon carries mommy and baby, Rodney carries Shep. It was just 'action hero' to a ridiculous extreme for me.

I guess we'll be seeing more colours of the Rainbow this season. I was more hoping things would get Weird.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I guess we'll be seeing more colours of the Rainbow this season. I was more hoping things would get Weird.
                    GREEN for that!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank ye, ye who liveth on the shoulder of our fallen [literally] goddess, Heightmeyer.

I forgot to shout out Major Kevin Marks. Brilliant shooting! TWICE! He made up for the one who missed last season. The plot made her blind.

I take it that, since we see Marks is here,
                      Spoiler:
                      something bad happened to the Odyssey. I really SHOULD watch AoT...

The collapsing hyperspace window was beautiful, like dust from a butterfly's wings.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Thank ye, ye who liveth on the shoulder of our fallen [literally] goddess, Heightmeyer.
                        *giggles*

The collapsing hyperspace window was beautiful, like dust from a butterfly's wings.
                        I must say that it has been while since I was impressed with CG, but this was nicely done.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nothing can make up for the shameful building collapse, but SGA's space scenes are always spectacular... Except during BAMSR. Those disappointed me somehow.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Nothing can make up for the shameful building collapse, but SGA's space scenes are always spectacular... Except during BAMSR. Those disappointed me somehow.
                            Not just you

Comment

McKay panicking while delivering Teyla's baby was hilarious. I thought the reference to Continuum was neat.
                              sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the season five premiere. Stargate Atlantis adorns the airwaves once again!!

The special effects were brilliant, in particular that massive sequence zooming from the team stuck under the rubble, to the shot of Michaels' cruiser in orbit of a planet light years away... brilliant.. !

There is one thing I didn't like about this episode... at the end, Carter walks through the Stargate and arrives at the SGC to go see Baal go the way of the dinosaurs, when she gets told by Woolsey that he is replacing her?? NO WAY was that dealt with properly. Now, I like Robert Picardo as an actor and was pleased to here he was joining the cast full-time. Because for an antagonistic character such as Woolsey, once they are immersed into the environment such as the Atlantis base and see the risks and perils for themselves instead of eyewitness testimony, they tend to change their viewpoint... In fact, we see this very thing happen to Woolsey before very long into the season...

Another comment I want to make as well. I've seen certain posts and members in the forum attack the addition of Jewel Staite as Dr. Keller to the cast, owing to the departure of Paul McGillion's excellent portrayal as Carson Beckett. I'm a McGillion fan as much as the next guy, but to attack a very capable and excellent actress who portrays an interesting and very likeable character is just wrong... I sometimes think people forget that Daniel Jackson left SG1 half-way through the ten-year run only to return a season later... The writers can certainly find a way to bring Beckett back into the fold and keep Jennifer Keller as a vibrant character... look at how Cameron Mitchell and Vala brought a new dynamic to SG1, as did General Landry??

Looking forward to many more episodes of Stargate Atlantis...
                                Nick

"...and I think people who don't wanna go through the Stargate are equally as whacked...!"

Comment

Working...
                                X