This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    -When did Carson get back to the Pegasus galaxy?
    In Whispers. He hasn't left Pegasus since. He simply left Atlantis at the end of the ep to help those around the galaxy suffering from the Hoffan plague.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      At least I'm already getting a sense of character complexity and depth just by watching this debate. Things are, surprsingly, looking up.
      This episode was okay, not the greatest but good. I'm not that crazy about Beckett and Mc Kay, they were not that funny. Especially in the Dart. Beckett played it to straight, I don't think he knows what to do when Mc Kay gets sarcastic. Between them on the Wraith- ship it was not that funny. I liked Sheppards dark side so, it shows a diff. character to him. The only once getting blown up was the Ringleader and the Wraith. It was necessary, and he played it good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        In Whispers. He hasn't left Pegasus since. He simply left Atlantis at the end of the ep to help those around the galaxy suffering from the Hoffan plague.
        For some reason, I thought he'd gone back to Earth again, like Porter. Thanks, Ruffles, I guess he was gating around Pegasus doctoring instead, good and selfless clone that he is.

And the final lines of this episode... Oh dear. Rodney'd got the hots for someone! Who Keller it be?
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonis View Post
          The badguys get what they deserve and people are crying. Wow.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Your new so I'll give this advice. Stay away from the Wraith lovers

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

This episode was a right downer after the Jackson shows. You always now it's gonna be a duffer as soon as you realise it's manly gonna be set in Ye Boring Olde Worlde Village chock full of the local redneck idiots.

Just another low quality offering to go with the rest of the bilge this season is mainly comprised of. And wtf was Carson doing working on that planet. I thought he got sent back to Earth?
            sigpic

Comment

Really looking forward to this episode,can't wait to watch.

Comment

I don't think it was predictable at all. I mean, the lynch pin of the plan was the counselor lying to his people to bring them into the mine to blow them up! That's morally ambiguous at best. Sure, they weren't good people, but still! It doesn't make them much better than the guys who wanted to hand over the Bollerons in the first place.

Anyway, nice to see Carson again. I wasn't expecting him to be out and about, but it makes sense since he knows about the Hoffan drug. It was a good episode. Not my favourite, but still enjoyable.
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. It was nice. Not great, but solid team adventure ep with morality questions and Beckett/McKay humor. I'll be watching it again next week with my hub, and am interested in what he will think. As others have said, it felt like a good ol' SG ep.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                  O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Didn't they FedEX Carson to the SGC?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
                      And wtf was Carson doing working on that planet. I thought he got sent back to Earth?
                      Carson came back in Whispers and hasn't left. He's been working with worlds suffering from the Hoffan virus.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana
                      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I see. One of the reasons we are all puzzled is because that WAS VERY CLEAR!!!

Comment

I really, really enjoyed this epi! I was cheering and clapping through practically the entire epi like a kid. Dr. Beckett to the rescue! I was sure they were going to kill him off again and tear our hearts out, but thankfully, they didn't.

There were moments in the beginning, before the villagers turned on the outsiders, where I thought this must have been what it was like when the Nazis threatened non-Jewish people to get them to reveal where the Jewish people were in their town/city before/during WWII. I thought it was very moving and also showed how evil people can be when they only think of themselves.

Bravo for a equally thoughful, fun, and exciting epi!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJacksonsMistress View Post
                            ok is it just me??
                            I thought this one was entirely too predictable...

I knew the leader of the tribe (Forgive me for not remembering his name) was working with the Atlantis team when he went and had the "bad villagers" (for lack of a better term) and let them out of the cell...

I also totally called the McKay/ Beckett beaming out of a dart "twist"...

those are just the 2 things that popped in my mind (4 days after the episode) but I have a distinct memory of feeling that the entire episode was way too predictable...

Again, I ask... Is it just me, or does someone else feel this way??

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Geeks Are Hot!!!
                            Well for me it wasnt predictable. It was a good ep IMO. Not great but good.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Mistress,

The episode was a typical SGA filler. The same old mediocre quality and writing. Luckily, Paul was in it.

Comment

It was clear where Carson was for those who wanted to hear...

I found this episode more entertaining than TLT, I think.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X