Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. I knew it was bad, but didn't realize it was *that* bad. I am doing a season 5 rewatch and I have made it is as far as Inquisition....and I can't make myself watch anymore.
    Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 19 September 2010, 02:16 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

If you're up to Inquisition I'm afraid it doesn't get any better IMO of course
      sigpic

Comment

I know....that is why I just can't make myself watch anymore. I have had all weekend to myself, could have finished up the season....but I didn't even look at the discs. *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't even got season 5 on DVD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            I know....that is why I just can't make myself watch anymore. I have had all weekend to myself, could have finished up the season....but I didn't even look at the discs. *sigh*
            I can answer this. You turn the episode watching into a drinking game
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

and drink the problem away?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                and drink the problem away?
                Pretty much. The exception is Vegas. No amount of alcohol can make that episode good
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

well, seeing Sheppy in jeans is quite the [good] distraction for me but that is about the only good thing for that eppy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Must say I disagree with you. Just love this show so much, and it's not getting worse for me. Devious stuff in this episode too, and I loved the way Carson tricked the Wraith to feeding on him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, Shepperd is getting darker by the minute. Luring those guys to certain death AND with the help of this village elder. Of course this elder doesn't know them since they were born, it's not like they live in the same village. So he has no scruple over this.
                      Yes, those men wanted to give the wraiths those Hoffan carriers but not out of spite but to protect their people. And they waited before doing that until Shepperds plan delayed. So Shepperd has no problem sacrificing village people BUT has problems to kill human-turned wraiths in Misbegotten, who are a big thread to Atlantis and Earth. Go figure.

Anyone wondered what happened to Todds research? He got all the Lanteans data on the Hoffan drug but wasn't able to come up with a detection method like the other hive in this ep almost did (and they had no data on this). Poor Todd, why did they have you become so stupid in S5.
                      Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

I take it you don't like Sheppard much...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I take it you don't like Sheppard much...
                          No, I don't like what they turned him into in S4-5. Sheppard was one of my favourite characters in S1-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                            No, I don't like what they turned him into in S4-5. Sheppard was one of my favourite characters in S1-3.
                            Ah... I can understand that...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Ah... I can understand that...
                              Well, which "normal" person wouldn't.

Um, just a thought. But the wraith are telepathic right? (Yeah, well the writers completely forgot about that in later seasons or used it only if it served the SGA team *sigh*). So interrogation about who is Hoffan carrier and who not shouldn't be much of a problem or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                                Um, just a thought. But the wraith are telepathic right? (Yeah, well the writers completely forgot about that in later seasons or used it only if it served the SGA team *sigh*). So interrogation about who is Hoffan carrier and who not shouldn't be much of a problem or am I wrong?
                                It shouldn't have been... no.

Comment

Working...
                                X