This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    The new time splits the country. People in the west don't get the show aired until 11pm EST now. I believe they used to get it at 10pm est like the east coasters. I could be wrong though. But I also noticed lighter traffic for "The Lost Tribe" compared to earlier eps this season.
    I would say it more due to the forum speed. Pages take longer to load because of that stupid ad. Not everyone is addictied/patient as us.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I would say it more due to the forum speed. Pages take longer to load because of that stupid ad. Not everyone is addictied/patient as us.
      Yeah you are probably right. I have Cable and my pages are still taking some time to load.
      sigpic

Comment

Well with a handle name of "SgaIsBad" I don't expect much glee from you on this show to begin with, so there.
        Agreed!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I just turned the ads off the other day. Pages load much faster now.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well with a handle name of "SgaIsBad" I don't expect much glee from you on this show to begin with, so there.
            Beggars can't be choosers. With 1.1 ratings this season, you should appreciate anyone cares to watch and give feedback- not just the positive viewers count.

Comment

Originally posted by SgaIsBad View Post
              Beggars can't be choosers. With 1.1 ratings this season, you should appreciate anyone cares to watch and give feedback- not just the positives count.
              Back to the ratings talk, eh? Where did you get a 1.1 from? Because I don't recall seeing that number for the season average. Anyway, there are other issues in life to worry about than a ratings for a SCI FI show that has already been deemed cancelled. I would just like to come on here, discuss the aspects of the show and not have to worry about people trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

A simple, "I did not care for this episode and it was below par" would of been sufficent, but no, you had to twist the knife in a little further by reminding people that the show is cancelled and you feel it deserves to be cancelled because it is like Dora the explorer. You my friend stepped over the line.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't feed the trolls guys.

Comment

Haven't seen the episode yet (don't get it as fast as you guys in my part of the world), but this seems like one that I'll just take it as it is. Rawr.

And in my mind, S4 and S5 will always be subpar but ... *shuts up*

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    I am rather disturbed by how many people thought it was 'fun' that humans got blown up in that mine. Remember, they were only doing what they thought was right to PROTECT their FAMILIES. It may be morally questionable, but no more questionable than Sheppard just MURDERING them in an explosion!

God. I am suddenly very much afraid of you people...

das
                    No, seriously. I don't know how many times I can ask you this. Well, probably a ton and you'll just continue to ignore it, but I'll say it again because I am nothing if not disgustingly stubborn...

Was he just supposed to let all those villagers die instead?
                    sigpic

Comment

At least I'm already getting a sense of character complexity and depth just by watching this debate. Things are, surprsingly, looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        At least I'm already getting a sense of character complexity and depth just by watching this debate. Things are, surprsingly, looking up.
                        Not to sound too assertive or demanding, lol. But I think you are going to enjoy this episode. It raised a lot of moral issues, and I thought Carson was excellent. It also gave a lot of that classic Carson and Rodney chemisty.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not a big fan of this episode, completely predictable and just boring. I feel like I've seen it 10 times before.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            There's awesome Carson stuff so that should make you happy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                              Not a big fan of this episode, completely predictable and just boring. I feel like I've seen it 10 times before.
                              May I ask what you thought was predictable, because I did not for the love of God see Sheppard killing villagers to get to the Wraith. Well that was just me.
                              sigpic

Comment

May I ask what you thought was predictable, because I did not for the love of God see Sheppard killing villagers to get to the Wraith. Well that was just me.
                                I was expecting an ambush personally. Killing the villagers was...cold.

I did like the episode though. It was a standard one, but still good. And it was nice seeing Carson again.
                                *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                                *~*
                                sigpic
                                *~*
                                photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X