Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PG, go ask Joe something so I know for sure *this* isn't my possible second Connor Trinneer ep, will ya?

Unless Michael is the one to complain against Atlantis, the wronged party...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      PG, go ask Joe something so I know for sure *this* isn't my possible second Connor Trinneer ep, will ya?
      you mean because of the flashbacks etc right? see that's why I thought it might also be AT's second ep. I really hope it's not, both AT and CT should appear in another real ep imo

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        I for one loved Letters From Pegasus, so I've got no worries for this episode.
        Same here, LFP was a good ep.

LOL

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        you mean because of the flashbacks etc right? see that's why I thought it might also be AT's second ep. I really hope it's not, both AT and CT should appear in another real ep imo

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          I hope not on both accounts! I would really like to see new scenes for both of them!

The Michael part isn't really something they can just drop till season 6, imo, because you kind of need to know what he's doing at this moment, but which slots are still open? I hope they're not going to put one ep semi about him and his real season 5 1/2 right next to it?

If they put this episode as far behind as still possible, so eg 5x18, and there really is a second Michael ep, that would mean he's going to survive again, right? Because it would be a waste of time to have his name/case in Inquisition of he were dead. Nothing much needed in the Lanteans' defense if he's not around any more.

Get what I'm saying?

And AT always has the chance of appearing in 19 or 20, right? Not that much is known about those eps yet, but it's a possibility. I don't think 'Michael will appear in Vegas...' unless he's gambling for money for the 'cause'.

Comment

And I think that, when Sam finds out about all that's going on here, she'll be happy she's at home safely...

Think they'll demand the Earthlings to leave Atlantis? To the people of the PG, or just to go back home?

If Shep and co will be found guilty, what will happen? Execution? Jail?

Comment

I hope not on both accounts! I would really like to see new scenes for both of them!
              exactly! me too

The Michael part isn't really something they can just drop till season 6, imo, because you kind of need to know what he's doing at this moment, but which slots are still open? I hope they're not going to put one ep semi about him and his real season 5 1/2 right next to it?
              I certainly hope to see more of Michael. not sure about the open slots though

If they put this episode as far behind as still possible, so eg 5x18, and there really is a second Michael ep, that would mean he's going to survive again, right?
              IDK it's pure speculation at this time

Because it would be a waste of time to have his name/case in Inquisition of he were dead. Nothing much needed in the Lanteans' defense if he's not around any more.
              yeah I agree

Get what I'm saying?
              don't you know?

And AT always has the chance of appearing in 19 or 20, right?
              I hope so

Not that much is known about those eps yet, but it's a possibility.
              yup

I don't think 'Michael will appear in Vegas...' unless he's gambling for money for the 'cause'.

And I think that, when Sam finds out about all that's going on here, she'll be happy she's at home safely...
              unless she's commanding a ship...

Think they'll demand the Earthlings to leave Atlantis? To the people of the PG, or just to go back home?
              sure they'll probably demand that we leave the PG and Atlantis

If Shep and co will be found guilty, what will happen? Execution? Jail?
              you know this somehow reminds me of Cor-ai
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I must say I find it odd that there's so many people out there that know about the Lanteans vs. Michael, and the Lanteans vs. the Hoffs...

Lately we've been working with the Wraith, not against them...

See the alliance that we're apparently going to help Todd create.

But normally these inter-Wraith alliances mean that the stronger ones go up against the weak ones, so I'm guessing that's what Todd's about to do, now... Fight?

Let's hope they didn't find out that Teyla is The Supreme Queen in that alliance...

And let's hope they didn't find out they stopped the Attero Device that should be the downfall of all the Wraith? Maybe?

And oh, the part where Sheppard gave Todd the research on the Hoffan drug? If Todd succeeded, then he has no problem with culling in an affected region, which means people will notice that someone's still culling there.

It would be nice to have Team Sheppard, Michael, and Todd all bunked together in one cell... Will they look at each other, or pretend they're not there? Stare at the sealing?

Would mentioning you time traveled 48,000 years into the future, spent 800 years in stasis, then returned home just to reverse the otherwise ruined PG be a good thing to mention?

And if the Travelers fly by just to mention they're working with the Wraith now, or did so in the past...

How about mentioning you defeated the Replicators? They took over 300,000 people with them? Not that positive either. Not that they can be blamed for too much of that, since the Ancients didn't clean them up properly.

Urgh. I'm not too happy about the clip parade either, but they can't focus too much on that part, since there's so much that needs to be discussed in the trial itself.

And how much can they know, really? If the Travelers keep their mouths shut they shouldn't know about working with the Wraith against the Replicators, since the rest of those people have no space ships?

Ouch, poor team.

WOW! Team whumpage!

Somehow i dont see the travelers saying anything about the events in BAMSR as they too were involved and so would too have to stand trial for working with the wraith, clearly not to the same extent as the lanteans.

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                SG1 -

Comment

Pic: A Jail Cell

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-cow-disease/

Comment

I tried to find out the solution of this episode:

1. Woolsey could save them with a long, good, but boring speech.
                    2. The Genii leader or Todd or Harmony will appear to speak about the expedition.
                    3. They will balance the negative actions with the good actions (for example: stopped the Replicators, saved civilizations in Game and Ark etc.). Teyla and Ronon will speak about the Athosia and Sateda's fate.
                    4. The new enemy will attack them, but the expedition will protect them. But it would be so similar in SG-1's 5x17 Warrior.
                    5. They will expose a secret Wraith supporter group in the coalition, which tried to lead the people into a trap.

I think at the end they will get sympathy, so Atlantis will be the capital city of the new alliance. But if this will happen, than how can they keep the city in secret?
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^I think this is going to be a Woolsey episode and he'll give an "inspirational" closing argument and save them all but I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a little conspiracy somewhere just to up the stakes a little.

Comment

or they could just beam them out, then nuke it

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Well, according to certain spoilers the Genii have set this whole thing up to become the most powerful force in the galaxy with the expedition out.
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

One thing is sure. Both Michael and the Wraith have spies everywhere.

So at least Michael is going to laugh his bum off when he hears about the Lanteans being up on trial for things that happened to him. Although, he might not be too happy about the results...

I see Woolsey making a speech as well.

I don't think Todd would show up for the ep, as surely a Wraith would be executed on sight... And he's not a fool. But I fantasize of him being there...

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                              Well, according to certain spoilers the Genii have set this whole thing up to become the most powerful force in the galaxy with the expedition out.
                              Which spoilers?

Comment

In the end I doubt Todds going to appear... he would be killed by the Coalition because of what he is and I doubt his testimony would be worth anything to the Coalition members. Mind you, I wouldnt be surprised if Michael and Todd were aware of the trial thanks to Wraith worshippers. The Genii also would probably be aware of it I would imagine but this is speculation really.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X