This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 and 13, then...*

We previously thought it was Inquisition first, then Outsiders, but now it appears it's Outsiders, and then Inquisition.

So Mikey will arrive asap after they let the team go for ruining his life. He's gonna be 'mad'. And that's putting it lightly.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Any thoughts on how the Pegasus coalition would keep the Atlantis expedition from simply taking Sheppard's team back, from the pics I've seen it looks like the coalition hasn't advanced much past candles and daggers so whats to stop us from just beaming them onto the Daedalus or taking them by force?

Comment

Originally posted by RubberJesus View Post
        Any thoughts on how the Pegasus coalition would keep the Atlantis expedition from simply taking Sheppard's team back, from the pics I've seen it looks like the coalition hasn't advanced much past candles and daggers so whats to stop us from just beaming them onto the Daedalus or taking them by force?
        Maybe the Deadalus was on Earth and Shepperds team was going to be executed inside of 3 weeks. No idea as to why they don't just go in with Jumpers and bust them out though.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

You can't beam them out with Jumpers.The second the Coaliation spot a military strike team they are most likely going to kill the FART.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You can't beam them out with Jumpers.The second the Coaliation spot a military strike team they are most likely going to kill the FART.
            actually it's S.H.I.T.
            Wams 352 writes: “So, First Atlantis Recon Team - you do know what that makes the acronym, right? (and for those of you who don’t - FART?).”

Answer: Thanks for pointing that out when you did or it could have been very embarrassing. Fortunately, we were able to change the team designation in post before the episode shipped. Officially now, they’re Stargate High Intel Team. Whew! Dodged a bullet there.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...video-segment/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I never said you could.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I've a question of my own.

What was wrong with the thread of 'Inquisition', so *why* create yet another thread about it?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

What was wrong with the thread of 'Inquisition', so *why* create yet another thread about it?
                  They wanted to entertain you.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    Maybe the Deadalus was on Earth and Shepperds team was going to be executed inside of 3 weeks. No idea as to why they don't just go in with Jumpers and bust them out though.
                    It's an awkward situation, Woolsey can't send the Daedalus to beam the team out or plan a strike to rescue them because that wont deal with the problem why Shep's team was captured in the first place...

Indeed and the coalition will still have a problem with the actions of the expedition and the choices they has made for everyone of the Pegasus galaxy, the only good way to deal with the issue would be to meet it head on like it will be in 'Inquisition'.

Comment

Shi...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

because if i just posted on the inquisition thread i'd get maybe 2 or 3 replies before people started talking about what ever got brought up next and I really wanted an answer to this question

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                          Indeed and the coalition will still have a problem with the actions of the expedition and the choices they has made for everyone of the Pegasus galaxy, the only good way to deal with the issue would be to meet it head on like it will be in 'Inquisition'.
                          my question is why would we even care what they think, we are so beyond them i think we could probably destroy the whole coalition in a matter of days or at least intimidate them into staying out of our way, I think just letting a 304 hover over their capital for a bit and then taking a chunk out of a mountain with the plasma beams would do it, no one gets hurt and it will let them know who they're dealing with

Comment

So you want the expedition to conduct genocide?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

my question is why would we even care what they think, we are so beyond them i think we could probably destroy the whole coalition in a matter of days or at least intimidate them into staying out of our way, I think just letting a 304 hover over their capital for a bit and then taking a chunk out of a mountain with the plasma beams would do it, no one gets hurt and it will let them know who they're dealing with
                              It's better to make friends with the people of the Pegasus than beat them down or intimidate them, you never know when they could be useful and the expedition has always been about helping the humans throughout the galaxy, that is part of the reason why they did some of the things that Shep's team is on trial for.

I don't think proving our military superiority will solve the issue, it could just make the coalition more of a problem, they might not be a match for what tech the expedition have at their disposal but they could have greater numbers and gain support among the rest of the humans in the galaxy, they are the people Atlantis has been trying to help and proving that through diplomacy is a far better solution IMO.

Comment

Trailer for Inquisition at SciFi.com

Also embedded on my google blog.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X