Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Oh I have no doubt that this is a money saving episode to allow for bigger special effects in other episodes but I'd rather have a good bottle episode than a clip show. JMO

Comment

I personally like clip shows, i like seeing everything in one episode, besides the premise for this clip show seems really good, i hope this alliance is going to have more than just a one of episode though, perhaps we get found guilty, that would be interesting, even though us and the alliance would be fighting the wraith, perhaps they would also fight us, and as i think someone said on the comments of the article, i hope they are advanced, or at least enough that they understand (not just know) what the team has done. IE micheal etc!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        What could be a nice twist? If Todd will appear to speak about the team.
        Human representative: Uhm Commander?
        Todd: SUPREME commander *shakes little finger to illustrate the point*

Interesting plotline. Not exactly done in SG-1 in this manner. I think the plotline for that lost Aschen episode was going to be about them putting SG-1 on trial for what they did that was never made so we have no idea if that would have been the plotline or not. It seems a bit similar to the episode where SG-1 reveals the SG program to the US's allies and Thor appears but that wasnt about holding them guilty over their actions.

I wonder if the Travellers or the Genii make a guest appearance in this episode. And I agree, I hope these races are kind of advanced and banded together for mutual protection rather then be primitives who's leaders are just jerks. If these guys are properly developed, I wouldnt mind seeing them again... as long as they arent the mysterious bad guys from the two parter episode.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hmm, sounds interesting!
          Although it is a clip show However if handled well like 'Disclosure' in SG-1 was then it could be a good episode. Shame its only Humans again however I wonder if the Travelers or Athosians will join them?

Also was any of them planets mentioned in the spoiler from past episodes? Will we see the jungle kids again?
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Sheppard is made to explain things such as the existence of Michael, a sort of Wraith-human hybrid ("Michael"), and the catastrophic Hoffan plague that recently swept through the galaxy ("The Kindred").
            That had better not be my second Michael episode!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
              I personally like clip shows, i like seeing everything in one episode, besides the premise for this clip show seems really good, i hope this alliance is going to have more than just a one of episode though, perhaps we get found guilty, that would be interesting, even though us and the alliance would be fighting the wraith, perhaps they would also fight us, and as i think someone said on the comments of the article, i hope they are advanced, or at least enough that they understand (not just know) what the team has done. IE micheal etc!
              I must say I find it odd that there's so many people out there that know about the Lanteans vs. Michael, and the Lanteans vs. the Hoffs...

Lately we've been working with the Wraith, not against them...

See the alliance that we're apparently going to help Todd create.

But normally these inter-Wraith alliances mean that the stronger ones go up against the weak ones, so I'm guessing that's what Todd's about to do, now... Fight?

Let's hope they didn't find out that Teyla is The Supreme Queen in that alliance...

And let's hope they didn't find out they stopped the Attero Device that should be the downfall of all the Wraith? Maybe?

And oh, the part where Sheppard gave Todd the research on the Hoffan drug? If Todd succeeded, then he has no problem with culling in an affected region, which means people will notice that someone's still culling there.

It would be nice to have Team Sheppard, Michael, and Todd all bunked together in one cell... Will they look at each other, or pretend they're not there? Stare at the sealing?

Would mentioning you time traveled 48,000 years into the future, spent 800 years in stasis, then returned home just to reverse the otherwise ruined PG be a good thing to mention?

And if the Travelers fly by just to mention they're working with the Wraith now, or did so in the past...

How about mentioning you defeated the Replicators? They took over 300,000 people with them? Not that positive either. Not that they can be blamed for too much of that, since the Ancients didn't clean them up properly.

Urgh. I'm not too happy about the clip parade either, but they can't focus too much on that part, since there's so much that needs to be discussed in the trial itself.

And how much can they know, really? If the Travelers keep their mouths shut they shouldn't know about working with the Wraith against the Replicators, since the rest of those people have no space ships?

Ouch, poor team.

WOW! Team whumpage!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'm kinda looking forward to this one. It's a change for mr Woolsey to show his diplomatic skills instead of his failures, and for the team to make up for their actions in the pasts. And if this is handed like that other Atlantis clipshow, 'Letters from Pegasus', it could be a pretty decent ep.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

another clip show. Boring

If I want to watch diplomatical discussion, I can watch CNN
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Personally, I don’t like clip shows… but in this one I’m willing to give Mr. Woolsey the opportunity to prove he is a good leader for the expedition.

Comment

This sounds very interesting. The 'coalition'... Looking forward to it

It's funny, people have been moaning for years that the team never face up to their actions, and people are STILL moaning now that we have an ep. It may be a clip show, but it seems that, like LFP, it will have a good story too, which is great.

Comment

Sounds like an interesting episode. I look forward to someone other then the SG teams getting on the wrong side of Woolsey. I so hope he's going to verbally kick their asses. Putting the Atlantis expedition on trail; the nerve. Apperently they don't realise that the Atlantis expedition is the only faction in the Pegasus Galaxy capable of destroying the Wraith. If they really feel that way about the Atlantis expedition then maybe the Earth people should just take Atlantis and all there other ships back to Earth. And leave those morons to deal with the Wraith on their own. I know this won't happen, but they can threaten to do this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

It's funny, people have been moaning for years that the team never face up to their actions, and people are STILL moaning now that we have an ep. It may be a clip show, but it seems that, like LFP, it will have a good story too, which is great.
                          And LFP involved a bigger arc... Siege One, Siege Two and Siege Three. Who's to say this doesn't spawn something much bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

And LFP involved a bigger arc... Siege One, Siege Two and Siege Three. Who's to say this doesn't spawn something much bigger?

Comment

yes this is a clip show but I think it sounds great btw is it possible that Sam appears in this ep? it would make sense since it focuses on the past. I hope not though because I wanna see her in a real ep but it's certainly a possibility
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I for one loved Letters From Pegasus, so I've got no worries for this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X