Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also would like to see those Genii spoilers, then?

I doubt Ladon would so such a thing, as Atlantis decided not to feed him to a Wraith/hand him over to Kolya?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Somehow, they find out that the Genii are involved in this, too. In fact, they are trying to become the military force behind the Coalition, and that only works if Atlantis is out of the picture. Trying to find a way out of this mess, Woosley comes up with a plan. Now that he knows what the game is, he knows how to play it: he bribes a guard to bring him to Kelore and trying to convince him that they are backing the wrong horse, so to speak, saying that they--as in Atlantis--make a better choice. Kelore is skeptic. Woosley argues that they have to take a stand or get pushed out of the game alltogether, so there's really no choice. The only thing they need, is a contact on the inside, a contact whom they'll be very grateful to.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          I tried to find out the solution of this episode:

1. Woolsey could save them with a long, good, but boring speech.
          2. The Genii leader or Todd or Harmony will appear to speak about the expedition.
          3. They will balance the negative actions with the good actions (for example: stopped the Replicators, saved civilizations in Game and Ark etc.). Teyla and Ronon will speak about the Athosia and Sateda's fate.
          4. The new enemy will attack them, but the expedition will protect them. But it would be so similar in SG-1's 5x17 Warrior.
          5. They will expose a secret Wraith supporter group in the coalition, which tried to lead the people into a trap.

I think at the end they will get sympathy, so Atlantis will be the capital city of the new alliance. But if this will happen, than how can they keep the city in secret?
          I think it'll be the last one, we know that there are still worshippers around and it would be easy enough for them to infiltrate a group as they don't behave any different to regular folk.

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
          ^I think this is going to be a Woolsey episode and he'll give an "inspirational" closing argument and save them all but I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a little conspiracy somewhere just to up the stakes a little.
          Oh yes, I think Woolsey will add some of his mix feelings about the past and now joining the expedition and seeing it from a different side of things. I mean if we look at it logically, the 'council' are in a sense... or how I see them, like Woolsey. Not necessarily beuracratic, but not down on the 'shop' floor. They see things from one perspective and not necessarily objective. They see all the bad stuff, but don't realise how bad it could have been if the team hadn't stepped in. Woolsey will have seen both sides and realised not everything is black and white and that while it's ok to take the moral high ground, whilst you're in the thick of it, it's not as easy as just passing a law/ruling and everything will be ok again. What would it solve? Sentance the team and the galaxy goes to hell. And i'm always up for some conspiracy.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
          or they could just beam them out, then nuke it

Originally posted by TBA View Post
          Well, according to certain spoilers the Genii have set this whole thing up to become the most powerful force in the galaxy with the expedition out.
          You know for someone who isn't going spoiler free, I don't know that much. Have you got a link or something?

Comment

See link above
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

It seems I've found the story.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                See link above
                oops Thanks hon.

Comment

Rocking...

That's what season 5 is going to do...

Can we order the DVD's yet?

Comment

Gets a thought about Inquisition:

What if that was part of Todd's plan? Work with the Lanteans, eventually the humans will hear about it, and they won't be happy.

The Lanteans power in the galaxy will fall a bit if the people don't like them much for working with the Wraith, right?

And the 'Genii' want to be the military force behind the coalition? Is that Ladon, or someone else?

Comment

Bring on the conspiracy theories!
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Well, it doesn't have to be an active plan...

Just something he thought of that could possibly happen...

I mean, those Lanteans are even more convenient than Wraith Worshippers, to Todd...

Cos the Lanteans just blow away Todd's problems. We shan't mention that they cause most of them too, but you know...

Comment

So this could be a plan of him to

a) backstab the expedition without anyone knowing
                          b) let the team destroy the Genii for him, because Todd obviously hates the Genii.
                          c) both
                          d) something else
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

More like something convenient along the way of his own plans.

Comment

Woah, I just realized something. These concept drawings have the episode numbers on them! Which means that this episode is actually 512! It says so in the label at the bottom of the drawing!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Woah, I just realized something. These concept drawings have the episode numbers on them! Which means that this episode is actually 512! It says so in the label at the bottom of the drawing!
                                yup, I think it was supposed to be 513 but they changed it
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X