X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubberJesus View Post
    my question is why would we even care what they think,
    Cause this is their galaxy, their home, their lives that the Lanteans have messed up.
    we are so beyond them i think we could probably destroy the whole coalition in a matter of days or at least intimidate them into staying out of our way,
    isn't that what the Wraith and the Goa'uld said about Earth?

I think just letting a 304 hover over their capital for a bit and then taking a chunk out of a mountain with the plasma beams would do it, no one gets hurt and it will let them know who they're dealing with
    yeah, ever heard of the Travelers? The Genii? If they team up, they could even manage to make enough noise to make others fallow.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RubberJesus
      my question is why would we even care what they think
      you're right, we shouldn't.
      Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Cause this is their galaxy, their home, their lives that the Lanteans have messed up.
      nope, the wraith did. it's not our fault they live in a tough neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post

nope, the wraith did. it's not our fault they live in a tough neighborhood.
        and who woke up the wraith spoiling the plans the Genii had for their doom?
        Who "Woke" up the Replicators causing the deaths of counltess?
        Who's Galaxy is it? Not Shepperd's galaxy, not Wier's galaxy, not theirs.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          and who woke up the wraith spoiling the plans the Genii had for their doom?
          that's tough luck, but we still don't owe the Genii anything
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Who "Woke" up the Replicators causing the deaths of counltess?
          we did, but waking the dragon doesn't make you responsible for his actions
          besides that was already taken care of.
          Who's Galaxy is it? Not Shepperd's galaxy, not Wier's galaxy, not theirs.
          are you kidding? you can lay claim for a planet maybe but not an entire galaxy
          it's nobody's galaxy and chances are the Atlantis team never even set foot on any of the planets belonging to these people.

Comment

so after watching the trailer on scifi for this.

Spoiler:
            im thinking it maybe a bit clip showish, with clips of previous deeds woven through the episode.

has sga done this kind of ep before? if so how well did it work out? ( ive watched all seasons but cant remember one) ive seen comments that clip shows were used on sg1 to save money but as ive never seen sg1, i wonder how well they worked.

i could be totaly wrong of course but it seems like the easiest way to showcase the Atlantis missions not so great decisions.
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

yes, Letter from Pegasus and it was great

Comment

yes, Letter from Pegasus and it was great
                Oh that was a great ep, although i thought it showed new footage rather than old clips. must re-watch that as i loved the scene where mckay got cramp!
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

SGA - MGM Stargate: Trailer for 'Inquisition':

At MGM Stargate:

Inquisition

0:33 3MB

Tune into Sci Fi Fridays at 9/8c for all new episodes of Stargate Atlantis. This week: "Inquisition"

Also embedded at my google blog.
                  Last edited by morjana; 19 October 2008, 11:40 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm looking forward to this episode, woolsey especially. it's about time the lanteans are held accountable.

Comment

Wow that trailers up early.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

The more I hear about this episode the more excitied I get
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Destroying the Coalition is not an option. If Earth uses it's superior technology to destroy or conquer other worlds, they are no different from the Goa'uld. What they can do is threathen to remove Atlantis and all Earth battle ships from the Pegasus Galaxy and let these people fend for themselves.The only ones who stand a change against the Wraith are the people from Earth. The people from the Pegasus Galaxy have to realize this and accept that there is collateral damage in every war.
                          sigpic

Comment

that's tough luck, but we still don't owe the Genii anything
                            This I'll grant you mainly because there were too many ships.

we did, but waking the dragon doesn't make you responsible for his actions
                            besides that was already taken care of.
                            Yes and no. No we arent responsible for what the Wraith do but we did wake them all at once and if we hadn't many lives would have been spared.

are you kidding? you can lay claim for a planet maybe but not an entire galaxy
                            it's nobody's galaxy and chances are the Atlantis team never even set foot on any of the planets belonging to these people.
                            How morally superior you must feel. It is the galaxy of the people that live in Pegasus we are simply guests.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah - just watched the MGM trailer...I think I'm skipping this one because it's going to end up with the Lanteans smelling like roses, as always. I believe this is an attempt by the writers/creators to justify a lot of bone-headed moves over the years. For once, I'd like to see the Lanteans really held responsible for all of their missteps. But it won't happen in this episode, I'm sure. In fact, I suspect that this episode will be used to justify the slaughter of more Wraith, instead of looking for ways to achieve peaceful co-existence.

After Outsiders, I can hardly stomach the team anymore. At this point, I'm holding out only for Todd, and they'll probably screw him up, too.

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Yeah - just watched the MGM trailer...I think I'm skipping this one because it's going to end up with the Lanteans smelling like roses, as always. I believe this is an attempt by the writers/creators to justify a lot of bone-headed moves over the years. For once, I'd like to see the Lanteans really held responsible for all of their missteps. But it won't happen in this episode, I'm sure. In fact, I suspect that this episode will be used to justify the slaughter of more Wraith, instead of looking for ways to achieve peaceful co-existence.
                                I fear you're right. At first, I was looking forward to this episode, but the more and more I hear about it, I fear one of the main accusations will be the one thing they did right: Trying to find a peaceful outcome with the wraith.
                                Last edited by Laura Dove; 20 October 2008, 12:24 PM.
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X