Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first instinct was Teal'c, with the returning Earth tech being Zats perhaps?

But upon further reflection, I'm thinking it's Ford now. With Kidnapped Keller making a return, it sounds like the guest might be doing the kidnapping? Maybe Ford's pissed about being left behind (or still tripped out on enzyme).
    sigpic
    It was Arrested Development

Comment

I thought that too after I heard that Keller being kidnapped might be an aspect of the episode. That combined with "a guest star that will have the boards abuzz" would certainly work for a possible Ford appearance, since not only would it be a surprise but Ford would probably need medical attention being on the enzyme that long. But of course being on the enzyme he wouldn't think to just let his old buddies take him back to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
        My first instinct was Teal'c, with the returning Earth tech being Zats perhaps?

But upon further reflection, I'm thinking it's Ford now. With Kidnapped Keller making a return, it sounds like the guest might be doing the kidnapping? Maybe Ford's pissed about being left behind (or still tripped out on enzyme).
        Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
        I thought that too after I heard that Keller being kidnapped might be an aspect of the episode. That combined with "a guest star that will have the boards abuzz" would certainly work for a possible Ford appearance, since not only would it be a surprise but Ford would probably need medical attention being on the enzyme that long. But of course being on the enzyme he wouldn't think to just let his old buddies take him back to Atlantis.
        that could be possible, except, joe's said "there's no plans to revisit the ford storyline this season."
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 31 July 2008, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Was that not said before this episode was spun?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            that could be possible, except, joe's said "there's no plans to revisit the ford storyline this season."
            Well, he appeared in Search and Rescue. I myself consider that a revisiting of the storyline, however slight. And not that I know Rainbow Sun Franks personally, but why would an actor agree to reappear for, like, 2 seconds after being snubbed for 3 years without knowing a bigger appearance was in store later in the season? Maybe the writers knew they were wanting him for later in the season, and asked him to make the cameo with the condition of his return in this ep?

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking (probably... )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              Was that not said before this episode was spun?
              yes, but I still doubt he'll be back.

Well, he appeared in Search and Rescue. I myself consider that a revisiting of the storyline, however slight. And not that I know Rainbow Sun Franks personally, but why would an actor agree to reappear for, like, 2 seconds after being snubbed for 3 years without knowing a bigger appearance was in store later in the season? Maybe the writers knew they were wanting him for later in the season, and asked him to make the cameo with the condition of his return in this ep?

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking (probably... )
              I'm not a ford fanatic, so it won't matter to me if he shows up again. why bring him back after three years though? I'd think if they were going to reintroduce ford (not counting a two second cameo), they would've done so some time ago.

Comment

Well, he appeared in Search and Rescue. I myself consider that a revisiting of the storyline, however slight. And not that I know Rainbow Sun Franks personally, but why would an actor agree to reappear for, like, 2 seconds after being snubbed for 3 years without knowing a bigger appearance was in store later in the season? Maybe the writers knew they were wanting him for later in the season, and asked him to make the cameo with the condition of his return in this ep?Or maybe this is just wishful thinking (probably... )
                Even cameos pay money
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I think I'm allowed to say welcome back to an acquaintance on the Season 5 Thread.

Oh, and Naami has of course joined here.

And keep an eye out for what art she'll post after Todd's episodes have passed.

Maybe it's worth mentioning that there's also some Dutch persons hanging around here... They dress in orange, if you must know.

We'll hopefully get new, or the first, Identity news next week-ish?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I hope this episode will focus on Ronon. He needs a second episode in this season, and if Ford returns, than their Wraith drug addict and Runner lifestyle can be a common ground.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      I hope this episode will focus on Ronon. He needs a second episode in this season, and if Ford returns, than their Wraith drug addict and Runner lifestyle can be a common ground.
                      I really like that idea. that could be a worthwhile reason to bring ford back if it's going to happen.

Comment

If Ford's returning, I'd like him to become a total drug addict now. After being gone for three years, and probably after taking mucho enzyme for three years, he should be totally out of his mind. Would be very interesting to see.
                        Mia: Don't you hate that?
                        Vincent: Hate what?
                        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I don't think so for me, personally. I've seen enough of crazy Ford.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah, no surgical attachment as of yet, but I am thinking of elaborate plans to get into Bridge Studios so I can relay spoilers better.

Welcome back wheresmyfroggy!

Oh, and a mention:

Well, it’s a race to the finish line as Marty G. begins directing Brain Storm today (which, if you haven’t heard by now, will guest Dave Foley, Billy Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson), Alan preps Infection (in which Todd makes his return following the events of the mid-season two-parter), Carl (Identity) and Rob (Vegas) field questions about their respective episodes, while Paul continues work on the big season (series?) finale.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...the-happening/

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              I think I'm allowed to say welcome back to an acquaintance on the Season 5 Thread.

Oh, and Naami has of course joined here.

And keep an eye out for what art she'll post after Todd's episodes have passed.

Maybe it's worth mentioning that there's also some Dutch persons hanging around here... They dress in orange, if you must know.

We'll hopefully get new, or the first, Identity news next week-ish?
                              Can't EVER have enough Todd art, that's for sure. Glad to have another Todd fan on board!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Yeah, no surgical attachment as of yet, but I am thinking of elaborate plans to get into Bridge Studios so I can relay spoilers better.

Welcome back wheresmyfroggy!

Oh, and a mention:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...the-happening/
                                So do we really know much about this ep? Not to mention I hope the season finale is just that a season finale.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X