This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headsman's axe? could be intriguing.

and PG, you need to have this and the "infection" thread titles changed to 5x17 and 18 now.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 21 July 2008, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      headsman's axe? could be intriguing.

and PG, you need to have this and the "infection" thread titles changed to 5x17 and 18 now.
      What? PG's slacking?

LIES!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE LIES!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Updating my guesses about the special guest star....

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Probably Carter -<snip>If it's not Carter though, it could be.... No. Sounds like Carter's second episode, if it happens, will be the season finale.

1) Larrin - No - JM said Larrin isn't coming back this season.
        2) Kolya!!! - No - see Remnants spoilers.
        3) Daniel - Still a possibility I suppose, and my only real guess left.
        4) Fran? - I doubt it, but possible, depending on GitM.
        5) Michael! - No - see Prodigal spoilers
        Now that we know a little more, who do you all think it might be?
        Last edited by Killdeer; 21 July 2008, 08:20 PM.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
          What? PG's slacking?

LIES!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE LIES!!!
          it's unthinkable!

3) Daniel - Still a possibility I suppose, and my only real guess left.

Help spin Carl’s story for episode 17 (or maybe 18?). A nice callback to some SG-1 tech, the return of that guest star will have the boards abuzz, and Carl searches for an appropriately grisly punishment.
          I think daniel also. of the guest stars so far, he's the one that'd create the most "buzz".
          Last edited by naamiaiset; 21 July 2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

JM said we could be seeing Richard Kind popping back for another episode as Lucius Lavin. I pray to the Lord he was joking, but...

If this episode's name changes to Irredeemable, then we know for certain we're screwed

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

If this episode's name changes to Irredeemable, then we know for certain we're screwed

Comment

I think daniel also. of the guest stars so far, he's the one that'd create the most "buzz".
                Yeah - I can't think of any other guest star that would create "buzz" who hasn't already been ruled out in some way. But it will probably turn out to be someone I never thought of.

JM said we could be seeing Richard Kind popping back for another episode as Lucius Lavin. I pray to the Lord he was joking, but...
                You're kidding. I must have missed that one.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

You're kidding. I must have missed that one.
                  In JM's blog. It was an answer to a query about Kolya's return. JM responded he'd talked to both Davey and Kind about future appearances over the past week. I'm certain if we ask real nicely, PG 15 will go dig it out for us

Unless you'd like to pretend JM never said that...

Nevermind... found it!

MaryA writes: “I was wondering if you would be so willing as to confirm or deny Acastas Kolya’s reappearance in Season 5?”

Answer: Funny you should mention Kolya. I had a conversation with Robert Davi last week (coincidentally, a day after I spoke to Richard Kind, aka Lucius, concerning a chocolate article he came across recently). Although there are no stories in the works for either character - hey, this is scifi. Anything is possible.
                  Feb 5, 2008
                  Last edited by The TARDIS; 21 July 2008, 08:52 PM.

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Yeah - I can't think of any other guest star that would create "buzz" who hasn't already been ruled out in some way. But it will probably turn out to be someone I never thought of.
                    is beckett a possibility? I know he has five episodes in place (one we don't know yet, if I'm right), and maybe he isn't considered a guest star, but people do buzz about him.
                    Last edited by naamiaiset; 21 July 2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Unless you'd like to pretend JM never said that...
                      Yeah - I think I'll go with that option actually. (drat)

Edit: Never mind - I see you already found it. Well - that doesn't look so bad. Except - we know
                      Spoiler:
                      Robert Davi is going to appear in Remnants, so....
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm going with Killdeer. Whatever episode he is in will be the lowpoint of the season
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

is beckett a possibility? I know he has five episodes in place (one we don't know yet, if I'm right), and maybe he isn't considered a guest star, but people do buzz about him.
                          I don't think so. Maybe. But Beckett was in The Seed, he's going to be in Whispers and Outsiders...what's the one I'm not thinking of? He does have a couple more episodes to get in the five that he's supposed to be in this season, but the fans already know he's going to be around - we just don't know precisely when. I don't think it would cause the buzz that this seems to be referring to. I could be wrong though. *shrugs*
                          Last edited by Killdeer; 21 July 2008, 09:03 PM.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

well...there's todd. we know 4 of his 5 episodes, but what you said about beckett can apply here also I suppose.

I'm sticking with daniel.

Comment

Well maybe Lucius gets his head chopped off with that big axe!
                              I can dream...
                              sigpic

Comment

Guest star Lucius + big axe + punishment = boards abuzz. Imo.
                                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                                Vincent: Hate what?
                                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X