Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me a break, guys! I've been busy with Avatar: The Last Airbender the last 10 days.

But FYI, I did come into this thread just now with the intention to change the thread title. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      But FYI, I did come into this thread just now with the intention to change the thread title. Really.
      likely story.

Comment

I just noticed that GW has the quote in the first post of this thread listed under Prodigal. Is it possible that it might be referring to that episode? Carl Binder is writing both....

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/514.shtml
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think so...I mean, the sentence structure of that quote pretty much ensures that this is the 17th episode and not The Prodigal.

Me thinks Gateworld is wrong.

Comment

Blasphemy!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

A mention:

Alan finished his rewrite of Infection, Martin is prepping Brain Storm, Carl is poised to prep Identity, and Paul has broken ground on #20. With less than two months to go, it looks like it’s going to be a mad dash to the finish line.
              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...emnants-day-2/

Comment

Way to go, PG...

Comment

» My bet is on Carson - unless he's in both of the two-part finale. (By the way - maybe PG can answer this for me - Is the three parter's first two parts at the end of S5 like it was in S1?)

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                    JM said we could be seeing Richard Kind popping back for another episode as Lucius Lavin. I pray to the Lord he was joking, but...

If this episode's name changes to Irredeemable, then we know for certain we're screwed
                    Well I don't mind Lucius that much but don't really want to see him back unless it leads to his demise at Michael's hand.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

» Or, if Lucius marries Keller and they ride away into the sunset

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » Or, if Lucius marries Keller and they ride away into the sunset
                        I like Keller though and wouldn't wish that upon her.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Way to go, PG...
                          I try.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          » My bet is on Carson - unless he's in both of the two-part finale. (By the way - maybe PG can answer this for me - Is the three parter's first two parts at the end of S5 like it was in S1?)
                          I don't think so. At least, I don't think Vegas and the 100th episode are as closely related as the 2 first parts of The Siege. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

I try.
                            I noticed.

Comment

I try.

I don't think so. At least, I don't think Vegas and the 100th episode are as closely related as the 2 first parts of The Siege. We'll just have to wait and see.
                              I think the two are related, but in the same way Kindred pt 2 was related to The Last Man.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Meanwhile...

[Jewel Staite] continued, saying she just read another script where her character ends up being kidnapped in the woods. [...]
                                http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/07/26/st...omic-con-2008/

From IO9's wraithfodder: What was the most difficult episode to film in season 5 so far?

Jewel Staite: I just read another one that Carl wrote, and again I'm kidnapped in the woods.
                                http://io9.com/5029546/the-crew-of-s...your-questions

Comment

Working...
                                X