This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
    And that from the sounds of it might be the ONLY redeeming feature this episode has.........

Honestly, Keller. In peril. In the woods.................

It's not ground hog day again already is it?
    I think this ep will be similar to "Outsiders" but will have a set up like "The seed", so it will likely be entertaining.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      off with her head!
      I think the chances are better of a flying saucer piloted by Elvis landing on top of the Loch Ness Monster than any harm coming to the precious little poppet.

Comment

lol if keller does kill zelenka, i gonna stay off the forums for a while until the flaming dies down

KEEP IT CLEAN
        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
          lol if keller does kill zelenka, i gonna stay off the forums for a while until the flaming dies down
          If Keller (of any sort) kills Zelenka........that may take a while......so we'll see you in 2020 then?

Comment

Wow!! The episode hasn't even aired yet and the episode thread is up.....
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              what's the big deal with this crappy episode everybody is talking about?? They won't kill her. It's just another episode from Vancouver forest
              Turn off your TV as soon as they're about to chop off her head. Then you can pretend she died and it was the best moment of s5 ever.

Comment

best episode Ever! huh? Reiko!
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                  If Keller (of any sort) kills Zelenka........that may take a while......so we'll see you in 2020 then?

Zelenka fans will be angry at Doctor Keller as They demand that Dr. Beckett replaces her!

Comment

Hmm...It looks like they mentioned the 'Coalition' again. I thought we would never hear from that again.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                      Hmm...It looks like they mentioned the 'Coalition' again. I thought we would never hear from that again.
                      I doubt we will any more, not looking at the remaining episodes...

Comment

Working...
                      X