Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with Jennifer's make-up in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Oh, taking Todd to meet the parents! LOLOL!

Spoiler:
    *The parents meet Todd. Todd leaves the room, leaving Keller with her parents...*

Mom (eyes follow Todd as he leaves the room. She whispers to Jennifer): "He looks a little peaked. Is he well, dear?"

Keller: "Yes, mom, he's fine. That's just his complexion..."

Dad: "Green? Green is his complexion? No one is 'green'..."

Mom: "Oh, honey...he's not green. He has an olive complexion. He's probably Italian." (She looks at her daughter) "Italians are nice, dear, but...isn't he a little old for you? He looks a little old for you..."

Dad: "He looks like a goddarn freak, that's what he looks like. Probably in one of those rock bands..."

Keller: "He's not in a rock band..."

Dad: "Well, he looks like a hippie. Needs a damn haircut, too."

Mom: "Your father's right. His hair is a bit long, and you know how your grandparents feel about long hair on boys."

Dad: "And what's with the dress?"

Keller: "It's not a dress...it's a coat."

Dad: "Looks like a dress. Are you sure he even likes girls? I mean..."

Keller: "Yes, daddy. He likes girls. He likes ME. See, where he comes from, everyone looks like that."

Mom: "And where's that, dear?"

Keller: "Uhhhh...France?"

Dad: "Well, that explains a lot. Must be one of those 'artiste' types. Probably paints nudes, and bowls of fruit. Does he even have a job?"

Keller: "Yes, he's, ummmm...a commander...of his own ship..."

Mom: "Oh, wonderful! A sailor! You're father was a sailor when we met! So handsome he was in uniform, too! And that must explain the tattoo. All sailors have tattoos. This is just so wonderful! Another sailor in the family."

Keller: "Well, he's not exactly in the navy..."

Mom: "That doesn't matter, sweetie. A sailor is a sailor - a man of the sea. They speak their own language, they have their own lore. Men and the sea, SO romantic! I read books about them all the time, in fact, I'm reading one now...it's about..."

*Everyone falls quiet as Todd re-enters the room and takes his seat beside Keller*

Todd: "I trust I am not interrupting anything..."

Mom: "Certainly not! I was just telling my lovely daughter here about an enthralling book I'm reading, called In the Heart of the Sea."

Keller (suddenly panicked): "Mom, maybe you shouldn't..."

Mom: "Don't interrupt dear. It is quite a story, one any sailor would enjoy." (Turns to Todd, in earnest) "You see, it's about the survivors of a whaling ship, and how they had to eat one another in order to survive...can you imagine?! Having to eat a human being?! Could you ever??!"

Todd:

~~~~~~~

das
    lol,great, you should make it into a fanfic.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      I move that we create a new crack!Pairing and a group of supporters to go with it!

Toddiffer (not mine)! Who's in? We'll have special badges and everything!
      Hey I'm in!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        *The parents meet Todd. Todd leaves the room, leaving Keller with her parents...*

Mom (eyes follow Todd as he leaves the room. She whispers to Jennifer): "He looks a little peaked. Is he well, dear?"

Mom: "Oh, honey...he's not green. He has an olive complexion. He's probably Italian." (She looks at her daughter) "Italians are nice, dear, but...isn't he a little old for you? He looks a little old for you..."

Dad: "He looks like a goddarn freak, that's what he looks like. Probably in one of those rock bands..."

Mom: "Your father's right. His hair is a bit long, and you know how your grandparents feel about long hair on boys."

Keller: "Yes, daddy. He likes girls. He likes ME. See, where he comes from, everyone looks like that."

Dad: "Well, that explains a lot. Must be one of those 'artiste' types. Probably paints nudes, and bowls of fruit. Does he even have a job?"

Mom: "Oh, wonderful! A sailor! You're father was a sailor when we met! So handsome he was in uniform, too! And that must explain the tattoo. All sailors have tattoos. This is just so wonderful! Another sailor in the family."

Mom: "That doesn't matter, sweetie. A sailor is a sailor - a man of the sea. They speak their own language, they have their own lore. Men and the sea, SO romantic! I read books about them all the time, in fact, I'm reading one now...it's about..."

*Everyone falls quiet as Todd re-enters the room and takes his seat beside Keller*

Mom: "Certainly not! I was just telling my lovely daughter here about an enthralling book I'm reading, called In the Heart of the Sea."

Mom: "Don't interrupt dear. It is quite a story, one any sailor would enjoy." (Turns to Todd, in earnest) "You see, it's about the survivors of a whaling ship, and how they had to eat one another in order to survive...can you imagine?! Having to eat a human being?! Could you ever??!"

Todd:

~~~~~~~

das

das....That is so hysterical!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Todd:

~~~~~~~

das
          LOL...Beyond Brilliant

Comment

Wow i've noticed the make up before but not really the hair, i just watch the show I don't really pay attention to make up and bling and everything =P
            Tst

Comment

Toddiffer fan club created! Join now!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59855
              Last edited by FallenAngelII; 04 October 2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                Toddiffer fan club created! Join now!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59855
                I love it! I want membership damnit!!!

Comment

Thanks, everyone - glad you liked my bit of silliness!

And - so...now I see we have an whole 'Toddifer' thing going on. LOL! I wonder what Todd would think about this. Really. Since humans, including Jennifer, are food for Wraith, wouldn't meddling with one of them in more...intimate ways...be tantamount to a shepherd meddling with his sheep...ifyouknowwhatimean.

Think about it - wouldn't such a concept be vile to the Wraith - to be intimate with their 'livestock'??

das
                  sigpic

Comment

And - so...now I see we have an whole 'Toddifer' thing going on. LOL! I wonder what Todd would think about this. Really. Since humans, including Jennifer, are food for Wraith, wouldn't meddling with one of them in more...intimate ways...be tantamount to a shepherd meddling with his sheep...ifyouknowwhatimean.

Think about it - wouldn't such a concept be vile to the Wraith - to be intimate with their 'livestock'??

das
                    I don't know, food items can be pretty sexy - think chocolate syrup and whipped cream....
                    sigpic

Comment

looks like keller is supposed to play the hot gun-toting chick in this episode coming up. I noticed her all dolled up too.

I love the meet the parents fic up there.

Comment

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-1998.html

Yep, definitely doll'd up for Todd.

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x10-2018.html

This picture is just asking for a caption competition as well, lol.

Comment

das
                          Maybe but when it's love...it's love! Anything can happen in Scifi...that's the beauty of it

Comment

Hey Guys just remember one thing

TODD IS MALE - AND THEIR AIN'T MANY FEMALE WRAITH AROUND - SO WHY NOT GO TO THE NEXT BEST THING!! HUMAN FEMALES

MMM........
                            I came, I saw, I conquered!
                            sigpic
                            We are unique! Created unique!
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                              TODD IS MALE - AND THEIR AIN'T MANY FEMALE WRAITH AROUND - SO WHY NOT GO TO THE NEXT BEST THING!! HUMAN FEMALES
                              MMM........
                              Yeah, we all know how human males behave when there are only a handful of females around, and wraith can't be that different, can't they?
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post

MMM........
                                Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                                Yeah, we all know how human males behave when there are only a handful of females around, and wraith can't be that different, can't they?
                                This is very true. I think it's very possible for them to get together. If other species from other sci fi shows can mate with humans, why not a Wraith?

Comment

Working...
                                X