X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
    Did we find out who the new baddies are? I don't have SciFi
    No. I was guessing that they were some androids made by Janus, but now I don't think so given the side-effect.

Comment

Beamed out by the Apollo? Great episode though, thank **** we only have to wait two weeks, the trailer for the second part looked amazing too.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
        Personally, I think this episode was a little disappointing. Maybe its just me, but I caught too many errors, and knew exactly what was going to happen before the episode was half way through.

I think I see now why the show was canceled.
        What were the errors? I can admit I love the show too much that sometimes I glance over them.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
          OK...Foothold, Evil Asgard?
          the weren't foot hold aliens...i think....and where are you getting asgard from??
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
            Personally, I think this episode was a little disappointing. Maybe its just me, but I caught too many errors, and knew exactly what was going to happen before the episode was half way through.

I think I see now why the show was canceled.
            You knew the device's critical side-effect before Rodney even explained it? I doubt it.

Comment

i bet that machine was the basis for the gate destroyer....
              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
              sigpic

Comment

that was awesome finally an enemy that can actually kill us and bypass ancient tech(:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biokinetica View Post
                  You knew the device's critical side-effect before Rodney even explained it? I doubt it.
                  There were spoilers a while ago for this episode so I understand part of it but it's his own fault for looking at them. Unless he's smarter than the rest of us and just figured it out somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                    that was awesome finally an enemy that can actually kill us and bypass ancient tech(:
                    The Wraith can do that too. Just look at Todd...

Comment

yea but these new bad guys do it in style
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well Todd is the exception because he's badass and badass always beats tech.

Comment

I mirror the statements. GREAT episode. By far the best of the season so far.

I'm a bit worried by the ending - especially considering how much power that probably drained.

Comment

Originally posted by jiklar View Post
                            What were the errors? I can admit I love the show too much that sometimes I glance over them.
                            1. When the unknown alien ship passed thru the shield, Shepperd said to get the jumpers in the air, right? Now after all the time that passed by, (the aliens jumping in, passing through the many levels of flooring, grabbing Daniel and Rodney, then leaving) there were no jumpers in the air.

2. Every time that Shepperd and his team came up on one of those aliens, they hesitated and waited until the aliens raised the shield for the transporter through the floor, and their own personal shield.

3. When Todd the wraith (I think thats his name) saw that the other hives had exploded, he slid that weird device down his sleeve and started acting like he was getting ready to retaliate, but yet Woolsy and the rest of the bunch stood there and did nothing. All those armed personnel, yet no one acted.

Ok, im done.

Comment

Favorite moments...

Thelook on Ronon's face when he's looking at Rodney watching him and Keller walk away...

DJ on the floor of the hidden laboratory — "Ow"

One of the new bad guys dragging DJ and Rodney both by an arm apiece through the harmonically-hidden door

Comment

Originally posted by jiklar View Post
                                Well Todd is the exception because he's badass and badass always beats tech.
                                I don't think he is. He uses technology at his disposal almost as much as the next guy. He is, after all, a very intelligent computer scientist.

Comment

Working...
                                X