Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they can't dial pegasus from Atlantis, since Atlantis is now on earth. It'l take a seven chevron address again.
    Also, they failed to address how the SGC will run, now that Atlantis is there. With its top priority gate and all. Mind you, we'l not see much of earth anymore, apart from the movies.

SGU being an independent off shot show, means no more SGC or 304's. We won't see much until the movies.

Comment

My Moneys on the next American 304 (After the Hammond) being name the Phoenix.
      The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
      Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
        I don't know, I get the feeling the name was changed not only to commemorate the passing of General Hammond (who was of course played by the late, great Don S. Davis), but also because it bit the dust in the alternate time line and Earth could be tempting fate by naming another ship Phoenix.
        There are plenty more names that could work like Titan and I'm sure there are more but none at this point spring to my mind.
        The Phoenix IMO has had it's day in Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
          I think the Phoenix is done with. They may just decide to name it after old US Presidents. Or they may go with some Greek Gods like Zeus! Who knows what the writers think about

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
            I think the Phoenix is done with. They may just decide to name it after old US Presidents. Or they may go with some Greek Gods like Zeus! Who knows what the writers think about
            Shame. I always thought Sponge Bob was great name for a spaceship...
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

They should just tell the public because almost all the american millitary knows about the stargate and that and most of the goverments so they should just tell them that we are 2nd generation of the ancients who built the stargate and many more .
              [URL="http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=MightyMech"]

Comment

1. I got a general feeling of tenseness throught this ep - they definately could have ditched "Identity" say, kept Vegas and made this a two parter!

2. Thought they were going to kill off Ronon here, there are worse ways to go for a guy like him.

3. Was OK with the city winding up off San Fran, just hope like hell the cloak doesn't fail.

4. Do hope Teyla at least can make her way back to Pegasus. Ronon, doesn't have much to lose by staying on Earth.

Seriously good ep though. It's been an honour Atlantis!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Does anybody else think that Earth newest Deep Space Carrier(battelcruiser, spaceship Deadelus-class The General hammond) looks diffrent from the other four Deadelus-class ships?
                  sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Anyone else find the error with this episode, 2 gates in the same area of space mean that the more advanced gate e.g. the pegasus gate becomes the dominate gate, in the last 10 mins of the episode a third gate appears e.g. the gate of atlantis, im assuming this would then be the superior gate, so therefore how can the team gate off of the hive ship?

Comment

First and foremost, kudos to the cast and crew for making something fun to watch. Even with a "dull" episode here and there, I came back every week.
                      After a double dose of the finale and putting aside the 'displacement' issue (no pun intended), this is an ending that I think works, while still giving us a few daydreams of 'what's next'. The final scene left me smiling(I prefer those to scowls anyway).
                      My one complaint will go to the big wigs at MGM and SciFi :
                      It's difficult to tell a complete story when halfway through...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Westyguy View Post
                        Anyone else find the error with this episode, 2 gates in the same area of space mean that the more advanced gate e.g. the pegasus gate becomes the dominate gate, in the last 10 mins of the episode a third gate appears e.g. the gate of atlantis, im assuming this would then be the superior gate, so therefore how can the team gate off of the hive ship?
                        Good point. Maybe as it was the first stargate from pegasus to be there, it was dominant. Or perhaps as Atlantis had just appeared their gate had either not yet self calibrated, or had not been calibrated manually be Radek?

Comment

Did the Sun Tsu exist before this episode? If so, then they had already established a new precident of naming the ships after generals.

Comment

I'm guessing it did for a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
                              But why the supply runs by the Daedalus? Shouldn't they be sending food through during the data transmissions for status reports? Or were the status reports dropped data (a quick connection long enough for a data dump)? And was it every week? I thought it was every month?
                              More room for transport I guess. They used Daedalus exclusively in Seasons 2, 3.0, and 5, while I suppose they can use both it and the Gatebridge during Season 3.5 and most of 4.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                                Did the Sun Tsu exist before this episode? If so, then they had already established a new precident of naming the ships after generals.
                                We think it did, we just don't know how long it had been in service at this point.
                                sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Working...
                                X