• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These a region 2 thread here, for specific region 2 info:-

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63813

Comment

Eek at the Canadian price.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

From TVShowsonDVD.com

Personally, I think they should switch Rodney and Woolsey.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          Agreed. Can't say it's my favorite cover, although I think it's better than last year's.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I think it looks okay, not the best I've seen and I agree they should of switched Woolsey and Rodney.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I think it's better than the last one, but fans could do a lot better...

SGA Season 5 DVD cover art (US)

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...-Box-Art/11729

Comment

Holy crap...it's not totally photoshopped to hell!

That's already a passing grade in my books.

Comment

Wow very sharp looking. Too bad we will never see what the Season 6 DVD cover will look like.......damn MGM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    From TVShowsonDVD.com

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...tlantis-S5.jpg

i think it's alright, but yeah, switch mckay and woolsey. in fact, why 'did' they put woolsey before mckay?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      in fact, why 'did' they put woolsey before mckay?
                      The only reason I can think of is so Keller and McKay could be next to each other. I don't know if that was their reason though.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        The only reason I can think of is so Keller and McKay could be next to each other. I don't know if that was their reason though.
                        the only reason i can think of is the actor that plays woolsey (i'm blanking on his name right now) is a more established actor than hewlett. you know, longer time in grade, so he gets a better position.

it makes sense from that angle, but totally wrong with mckay's importance on the show vrs woolsey's.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          the only reason i can think of is the actor that plays woolsey (i'm blanking on his name right now) is a more established actor than hewlett. you know, longer time in grade, so he gets a better position.

it makes sense from that angle, but totally wrong with mckay's importance on the show vrs woolsey's.
                          Robert Picardo
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            Robert Picardo
                            thank you.

the first thing that came to mind was something similar to one of the writers' names (got joe ), and then an italian last name. so i was halfish right.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I just went back and looked at all the season covers. McKay was further back on S1 & 2, so it's not unprecedented. *shrugs* But they moved him up for S3 & 4, so...I'm not sure what they're thinking.

Actually, since I looked at all the covers, I've changed my mind about last season's - it really wasn't that bad. The only problem really was that Carter did not look like herself at all.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Compared to the past 2 seasons' dvd sets, this one is pretty good. I'm not turned off by it.
                                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                                X