worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, worst episode ... uhm ...

The worst was "Brain Storm" - horrible, absolutely horrible!
    But not far away there are "Identity", "Inquisition" and "EatG". "Tracker" was a bit better (because of some eye candy ).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Vegas, Identity, and Tracker. EATG and Brainstorm take honorable mentions. I didn't hate Inquisition, but it wins an award for pointlessness.
      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

To me the worst ep was Identity.
        Talk about a boring, contrived and useless ep.

Comment

I personally disliked Vegas, Brain Storm and Enemy at the Gate. For me Enemy at the Gate didn't end the series well. Landing Atlantis back on earth seemed a little silly but then again maybe they were planning on returning Atlantis to the Pegasus in the SGA movie which is why the series wasn't ended as well as it could be. And Sam Carter's reappearance was a little unnecessary imho
          It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

That's a tie between Inquisition and Identity, with Brain Storm not that far from them.

Comment

Vegas. First time I got bored while watching SGA.
              sigpic

Comment

Identity. And actually all eps with little to no Wraith in it. I just want to see green!!
                On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Identity, Seed, and Brain Storm. No point to any of them as far as plot goes. they Did not advance the story, when there was still so much to be told in the final season. Identity by far irritated me the most. It felt like a wasted episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Brain Storm.

Comment

I believe it was "Enemy at the Gate" where the characters brought in the "global warming" (man-made climate change) issue. To bring a political issue into the story line was a little tacky to me, and unnecessary. However, it was still a great episode...though diminished by the promotion of a controversial issue.

Comment

Ghosts in the Machine. They should have made it better and they should have made it into a 2 parter. Then Torri would've returned to play Wier again and finish her story.

Vegas was a fine episode, but it should've been a 2 parter as well. Same goes for Enemy at the Gate.

So, long story short... my pick is Ghosts in the Machine. It's easily the worst episode of SGA for me and if someone would've asked me for a worst SG-1/SGU episode, my answer would still be the same.

Comment

Tracker, Brain Storm, Identity
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Brain Storm
                            sigpic

Comment

The Shrine, Brain dead, Identity, Vegas. Take yer pick.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                The Shrine, Brain dead, Identity, Vegas. Take yer pick.
                                Talking about yourself again?

You also forgot Whispers
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X