worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zenid View Post
    I agree. Inquisition was so similar to that SG1 enquiry version with McKinsey, which was just an excuse for a bunch of flashbacks to re-use old footage.
    I also agree. Inquisition is the worst season 5 episode. Too much old footage. It's a shame they wasted time filming this instead of saving time for filming a two-episodes finale, doing a better ending with less plot holes.

Oh... and I must say that Vegas is one of my favorite SGA episodes!

Comment

The Seed, and Brain Storm.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

...nothing comes to my mind.
        sigpic

Comment

I think I've said it before, Brainstorm (on concept alone).
          sigpic

Comment

Yep there is quite a few that could be worst ep. Brain storm, The Shrine, Identity, The Lost Tribe, Whispers, Inquisition, Vegas, EATG. Take yer pick
            Last edited by Linda06; 25 October 2010, 01:30 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yep there is quite a few that could be worst ep. Brain storm, The Shrine, Identity, The Lost Tribe, Whispers, Inquisition, Vegas, EATG. Take yer pick
              WAIT a tick...You didn't LIKE Brain Storm?????? One of the THREE *I* didn't watch???

OMG How is your brain...........................
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                WAIT a tick...You didn't LIKE Brain Storm?????? One of the THREE *I* didn't watch???

OMG How is your brain...........................
                Again..........Brain????? What brain?
                sigpic

Comment

Outsiders. Dire from start to finish.

Comment

Isn't it convenient that the wraith JUST HAPPEN to get back in the same dart that Rodney & Carson were in and so close to where everyone else was at. Yep it was pretty bad.

Not the worst though.
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

BS was horrible! that is 43 minutes of my life gone forever and I needed brain bleach! HORRIBLE EP!!!!
                      All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                        BS was horrible! that is 43 minutes of my life gone forever and I needed brain bleach! HORRIBLE EP!!!!
                        You want to borrow my memory? I forget things all the time
                        sigpic

Comment

I sort of liked Brainstorm the first time I watched (cameos from famous science-y people!), but I recently saw it again, and it didn't hold up at all well. The freezing lightning was ridiculous, and the whole trying to save Keller thing just seemed so damsel-in-distress, I was embarrassed for her.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I actually like Brain Storm, probably because the McKeller relationship doesn't bother me. In fact I thought it was one of the funniest episodes of the franchise.
                            Last edited by KEK; 27 October 2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Almost all of them, I can't really take a pick. The only thing I was looking forward to was Todd and they managed to turn even him into some evil and dumb guy. No character or depth anymore like in CG.
                              Well I enjoyed THE SHRINE because of DHs brilliant acting and TDV as they showed some new things from PG (the unkown race that attacked them).
                              Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

I personally disliked Enemy At The Gate simply because I found it rather silly to land Atlantis back on Earth...

It leaves no need for any further exploration in other galaxies. SGU then muddled that all up, but I think even though it was the end of SGA, it should not have been such a cliché ending.
                                "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Working...
                                X