Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Contains Major Spoilers: Who will not Survive Enemy at the Gate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

I suppose it could be Michael or Todd though.
    I am voting for Michael.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going for Zelenka (my favourite character) because

1) He's a firm favourite with all the fans
      2) TPTW have an intense dislike for any character who's loved by the fan's
      3) He's more popular than their Beloved Jennifer and no-one is allowed to be more popular than Beloved Jennifer
      4) The outcry that will follow the killing of Radek will allow them to feel smug, in some weirdly perverted way that I've yet to fathom. They seem to delight in fan outrage, it's the only explaination or it's attention seeking

Comment

Lorene I think.If someone will die the end of Stargate Atlantis will be more dramatical.

Comment

I voted Lorne, but killing Ronon would certainly put an interesting spin on as to why he's wearing scrubs in that picture that was released.

An apparition of his last humanly form maybe? Would explain why Teyla looks so sad.
          sigpic

Comment

Caldwell!

Comment

I voted Zelenka. Not because I want him to die, but I can see it happening. I think Lorne's a possibility too.

Comment

I voted Keller more in hope than expectation......

Comment

Carter! The PTB really hate the Sam character. They had no use for her after RDA left at the end of Season 8. They're tired of all the requests for 'confirmation' from the J/S fans. This would take care of the problem in all ways. I wouldn't put it past them!!

Comment

Going by the pictures for the episode, particularly the balcony one, I think either Chuck, Lorne or Zelenka.

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
                      Carter! The PTB really hate the Sam character. They had no use for her after RDA left at the end of Season 8. They're tired of all the requests for 'confirmation' from the J/S fans. This would take care of the problem in all ways. I wouldn't put it past them!!
                      actually AT will appear in the third SG-1 movie which most likely takes place after EatG so no they won't kill off Sam
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Actually to be fair, do we know for certain that Sam is in the 3rd movie.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Actually to be fair, do we know for certain that Sam is in the 3rd movie.
                          yes
                          sigpic

Comment

I demand proof
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
                              I don't see how you could have come to that conclusion, if anything they're in love with her character, we can't seem to get rid of her...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I demand proof
                                Tapping confirmed that she agreed to appear in the next SG-1 movie. (She may also appear in the Atlantis film, as well.) "I know nothing about it, except that I've been asked if I would make myself available, and of course I said, 'Yes.'" In addition, she will also appear in the final episode of Stargate Atlantis. "Enemy At the Gate" airs in the U.S. in January.
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/1...ntisi_mo.shtml

also remember BW said he was writing a shall we say romantic scene (S/J)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X