Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancel SGA will U well u know what how bout i cancel U! XD not sure what that means but thought it sounded funny when I said it after reading the annoucnement but yeah wonder what will come to fill the void on tv left by stargate *hopes it's not an adult show like torchwood or bsg*
    sigpic

Comment

The end of SGA, what about Todd! I'm going to Wraith the Sc- Fi channel they should make a couple of tasty meals
      LS

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
        That really makes me mad, because I have bent over backwards to watch SGA every Friday. I missed picking up my brother at the airport so I could watch SGA and it was for nothing!
        Did you really? That's dedication.

I know, it really sucks that they don't care about their fans.

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
        Idea: get a plane to pull a banner supporting the uncancilation of SGA in the air over whoever is responsible for this fans of the show veronica mars did this and they DID get another season might it work for Stargate Atlantis? comments? thoughts?
        I don't have enough money.... ok, I don't have any mone.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        People near Vancover should go to the studios and protest!
        Yeah! That's what I'm hoping. I bet it will be on JM's Blog tomorrow.
        They think they had it bad after they got rid of Paul and Torri. Wait til the protestors come out!!!

Comment

Maybe try and get the actors in on it. I mean if that's even possible.

I can honestly say this show SAVED my life.

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            I know.
            And for what ever reason I really get the sense that CBS might not like The Unit that much.
            The Unit was OK, I mostly watched it for Robert Patrick....

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
            i have an idea on how to save the show....but the GW cantina is going to need some help....we are very determined individuals taht stop at no ends to achieve our goals....
            Speak friend and you shall be heard!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Hello Folks

I realize everyone is extremely frustrated and many are angry. However, please remember you do not get to post disrespectfully about the folks over at Sci-Fi or MGM. You can criticize the actions but you do not get to call the people rude and insulting names, be disrespectful or disparaging about the real people or them en mass.

It is possible to vent your frustrations and anger without violating Forum rules.
              Also DO NOT circumvent the language filters

Thank You
              Tamefarrar
              GateWorld Moderator
              Yep...sorry if I caused some of that.

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              i have an idea on how to save the show....but the GW cantina is going to need some help....we are very determined individuals taht stop at no ends to achieve our goals....
              Mapp is not with us though. And neither is CJ, or Winged.
              Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
              Cancel SGA will U well u know what how bout i cancel U! XD not sure what that means but thought it sounded funny when I said it after reading the annoucnement but yeah wonder what will come to fill the void on tv left by stargate *hopes it's not an adult show like torchwood or bsg*
              Me too...those have their place....well bsg might not...but we need our gate for good old fashioned FUN!

Comment

Writing letters in Ancient assumes that the people at SCIFI/MGM will know what the hell it is, will be able to translate it, and will give a damn either way. Anyone want to take bets on the likelihood of that?

Actual lemons are probably a bit impractical. I don't suppose lemon shaped air fresheners would be a likely alternative? At least they'd be easier to write on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Writing letters in Ancient assumes that the people at SCIFI/MGM will know what the hell it is, will be able to translate it, and will give a damn either way. Anyone want to take bets on the likelihood of that?

Actual lemons are probably a bit impractical. I don't suppose lemon shaped air fresheners would be a likely alternative? At least they'd be easier to write on.
                  As much as I hate to say it, you have a point.

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, you have a point.
                    Shadow kinda does.......

Comment

Something has got to be done about this...Sci-Fi has canned one worthwhile show to many...Stargate SG-1 and now Stargate Atlantis.
                      Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        Shadow kinda does.......
                        Yeah...but the lemmon thing sounds more practical then the Ancient...I mean it will probably just frustrate them before it helps.

Comment

Also, when you have a troll in your midst, quoting him just makes more work for the mods and I have a feeling they've already got their hands full right now with all the justifiably upset fans flooding the forum, venting their frustrations and creating new threads and whatnot.

Take the high road. The view is better and it lets you look down your nose at everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
                            Something has got to be done about this...Sci-Fi has canned one worthwhile show to many...Stargate SG-1 and now Stargate Atlantis.
                            Don't forget Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Also, when you have a troll in your midst, quoting him just makes more work for the mods and I have a feeling they've already got their hands full right now with all the justifiably upset fans flooding the forum, venting their frustrations and creating new threads and whatnot.

Take the high road. The view is better and it lets you look down your nose at everyone.
                              Shadow...damn this is funny. And a good point.....wow.

Comment

Yeah...but the lemmon thing sounds more practical then the Ancient...I mean it will probably just frustrate them before it helps.
                                How are lemons more pratical than anicent? they both sound wack...

Comment

Working...
                                X