X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chewie2020 View Post
    [email protected], i found this on there site
    THANK YOU! I'm gonna go blow some steam now!

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Probably because you have one and a half million irate people trying to send e-mails at roughly the same time.

no, its probably a techenical errorr on my part......
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        no, its probably a techenical errorr on my part......
        Well....my way there is a lot more optimism.

Comment

Well I think it's a creative idea. We have got to do something. They have to know that we aren't gonna roll over like a pack of beaten puppies and let them do what they will!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            MGM needs to let them do more they are still going strong and they have stories already WHY WHY WHY
            JM said this once or twice before. The rating doesn't matter, it's all about the cost. And it's not up to him or the other producers.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
              Well I think it's a creative idea. We have got to do something. They have to know that we aren't gonna roll over like a pack of beaten puppies and let them do what they will!
              Actually yes it is. Because I remember another creative protest someone was doing about something....might of even been for the save Enterprise campaign. But go for it, if you can find the lemmons that is.

Comment

Well....my way there is a lot more optimism.
                true

but maybe, just maybe, we can convice some other network to pick it up.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

holy crap! i've never seen a thread this active!
                  i really really hope MGM or SciFi or whoever changes their mind about this. i think we should also send handwritten letters to help.
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    JM said this once or twice before. The rating doesn't matter, it's all about the cost. And it's not up to him or the other producers.
                    That really makes me mad, because I have bent over backwards to watch SGA every Friday. I missed picking up my brother at the airport so I could watch SGA and it was for nothing!

sigpic
                    Sig by me!
                    My FanFic's

Comment

Idea: get a plane to pull a banner supporting the uncancilation of SGA in the air over whoever is responsible for this fans of the show veronica mars did this and they DID get another season might it work for Stargate Atlantis? comments? thoughts?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        true

but maybe, just maybe, we can convice some other network to pick it up.
                        Well for that it will start sort of strectching this campaign pretty thin...who do we send it to...G4? Spike? CBS? two of those had their chance. The other, well not really their thing.
                        Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                        holy crap! i've never seen a thread this active!
                        i really really hope MGM or SciFi or whoever changes their mind about this. i think we should also send handwritten letters to help.
                        My hand writting sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                          Idea: get a plane to pull a banner supporting the uncancilation of SGA in the air over whoever is responsible for this fans of the show veronica mars did this and they DID get another season might it work for Stargate Atlantis? comments? thoughts?
                          If you have the money, go for it. This sounds cool actually.

Comment

I'm crying irl atm =[. I stargated watching stargate at season 1.. I was about 9 years old. I'm 21 now, grew up with it, litteraly.

Now it's over... Sure, a movie now and then... but it won't be the same. =[ :'(.

Comment

Well for that it will start sort of strectching this campaign pretty thin...who do we send it to...G4? Spike? CBS? two of those had their chance. The other, well not really their thing.

My hand writting sucks.
                              then write it in ancient!
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seronic View Post
                                I'm crying irl atm =[. I stargated watching stargate at season 1.. I was about 9 years old. I'm 21 now, grew up with it, litteraly.

Now it's over... Sure, a movie now and then... but it won't be the same. =[ :'(.
                                There will be Universe. But I have a terrible feeling about that. And so did I, not as much as you, started watching at fourteen. But it has been more an inspiration to me then anything else I have ever watched, or read.

Comment

Working...
                                X