Clear All

I think I've found something (for MGM):

Address: 10250 Constellation Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90067-6421
    Fax: 310-449-8857

Comment

Originally posted by amarhys View Post
      Someone has the fax's number of MGM ?
      yeah, I'm sure they'll listen to you. They cancelled SG-1 and nothing happened. Why do you think that some petition will change anything?
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        I'm afraid I just feel terribly depressed and apathetic right now and feel that nothing we do is gonna change this decision.
        welcome to the real world
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

After hearing the tragic news about SGA being axed. I am not going to support these guys ever. It seems that the Sci-Fi channel seems to make this a reoccuring habit to cancel great shows when they are heading towards a climax. I pay for my shows. Download them through itunes. It costs me money but its worth it because, its SGA and when they come out on dvds I buy them.

I am never ever going to support MGM nor Sci-Fi. If the writers cannot keep the fans happy then they don't deserve our support nor do they deserve our hard earned dollar.

The only thing which will change my mind is that they bring back the series.

Who else is with me?

*****PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS PIRACY IN THIS THREAD****

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            yeah, I'm sure they'll listen to you. They cancelled SG-1 and nothing happened. Why do you think that some petition will change anything?
            Well there's nothing like the power of positive thinking is there???

SG1 had had it's day, Atlantis still has plenty of life left in... that's the difference.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Well there's nothing like the power of positive thinking is there???

SG1 had had it's day, Atlantis still has plenty of life left in... that's the difference.
              no it's not. It's a same case. SG-1 had potential for the eleventh season and they cancelled it.
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

First off: I've often wondered about this, but is there like, a complain/cynical-attitude function on you that I can, y'know... Turn off?

Secondly: Fans have saved shows before.

Thirdly: It's not only about saving the show for me; it's also about sending a message.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryk Celestis View Post
                  First off: I've often wondered about this, but is there like, a complain/cynical-attitude function on you that I can, y'know... Turn off?

Secondly: Fans have saved shows before.

Thirdly: It's not only about saving the show for me; it's also about sending a message.
                  did fans save SG-1? No.
                  and when there'll be SGU I highly doubt MGM will renew SGA + I think many SGA actors will have new jobs
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, we'll see. I agree with queen_hathor; nothing like the power of positive thinking. I'm not even going to bother arguing about this with you from this point on.

Comment

They gave us, what, 12 years of Stargate? (Excuse my awful maths) Isn't that enough? We've had 3 movies and 15 seasons, plus the new spinoff that's coming. What's important is that these writers, producers and actors have given us their time and effort to entertain us. OK, so say your best friend is on his/her deathbed. Do you stop considering them as a close friend because they're dying? This is the same thing. If you don't want to buy the DVDs, then don't buy them, but does that mean that none of us should support a great show that has been in our lives for years?

(Edit: Reading this over, it comes across as really aggresive. That's not what I meant, it just annoys me that people want to stop supporting a show because it's finishing.)
                      Spoiler:
                      You say that a lot.
                      What?
                      "Indeed"
                      Do I?
                      Yeah.
                      I had not noticed.

Comment

did fans save SG-1? No.
                        and when there'll be SGU I highly doubt MGM will renew SGA + I think many SGA actors will have new jobs

Oh noes, we are showing how sad we are that the show was cancelled via a thread on a website, oh noes, it's so serious and clearly will make the company make it come back!

Jesus christ kid, get out of the thread and let us mourn in peace x

Comment

"pre orders season 5 of sga

Comment

Yeah... viva la... *does the same*
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

no it's not. It's a same case. SG-1 had potential for the eleventh season and they cancelled it.
                              10 years is ok, but 5 years isn't enough, there's many story to make, beat the wraiths, finish the story of Weir and Ford, make ZPM etc.... 5 years is to short.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

two years ago, Fans save JERICHO !
                                Several thousand faxs, lemons, letters can influenced.
                                Here in France, Germany, England and Spain etc …. there is already full reactions and actions.
                                If you want to change something, you have to react.

Comment

Working...
                                X