Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologise if you already have these addresses or know of them but i rather look an idiot and post them twice rather than they not be heard of at all.

I do not know how to link to other pages- I was around before the internet and star wars! but if i give you all the directions to where they are then someone else can sort that out- they are the snail mail addresses to the likes of sci fi and MGM and more .

If you go to the Wraith Defender Club thread in general discussions- my post of 25th January on P49, post#976

Like I said i rather look a twit and give them out twice than have them missed out from the campaigns completely. Copy post them send them where it helps!

Kaeyla- Wraith Defenders Club
    Last edited by kaeyla; 21 August 2008, 06:29 AM.
    We are angels of death in black leather
    Your demons without wings, we glide
    We are angels in black with a hunger
    Not your sheep to change or guide.
    We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

They way I look at it is that we are lucky these days to get 5 series out of anything that isn't a soap or a reality show, so making it to 5 is a miracle anyway.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        I think the two-hour movie announced today was directly intended to derail any fan campaign efforts.

*heads back to Lemuria to prepare*
        That proves how ignorant they all are.
        sigpic

Comment

I was soooo excited about The Shrine then they jsut came along with this news and pissed all over my parade. >
          sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Indeed, a two hour movie will never make up for or appease the fans who want S6.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis15 View Post
              I was soooo excited about The Shrine then they jsut came along with this news and pissed all over my parade. >
              Yeah, of all the times to tell us...now all the fans will be even more cranky about any "filler" episodes this year or "less than good" ones.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
                I'm in Australia, I'm have also been watching Atlantis Season 5. then i get on Gateworld to see if there are any updates about Universe only to find that they went and did the unthinkable. First SG1 now SGA. what next? SGU won't even get off the ground. and to all those who say but there will be movies, its just not the same as a new Adventure every week. what we will have to wait what????? once every two years. look how long it took them to make SG1 AOT, the Continuium. and they say that the movie will be relesed in 2009, but again they will run long. Sorry to the writers and produces of SG1 & SGA but you have no concept of time. BRING BACK ATLANTIS.... unless this is just a scare to boost ratings. look at SG1. it was supposed to end at season 7.
                what do you think?

Comment

You may express your discontent about MGM cancelling the SGA show
                  at this address

[email protected]

Hopefully we will get the show back!
                  sigpic

Comment

Agreed. The crankiness factor here will be at 11 for quite a while.

A bummer for me is that I am getting cable installed today. I've watched SG-1 and SGA via syndication and DVDs for years, then iTunes starting last year. This Friday is going to be the first time I'll be able to watch it live. And then this news comes out. Crap! One reason we finally decided to spend the money on cable is to watch SGA. It's not the only reason, but it's a must-watch show in our house, so it factored in.

...ends self-pity.

Anyway, grrrg, I'm annoyed SGA is canceled.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post

A bummer for me is that I am getting cable installed today. I've watched SG-1 and SGA via syndication and DVDs for years, then iTunes starting last year. This Friday is going to be the first time I'll be able to watch it live. And then this news comes out. Crap! One reason we finally decided to spend the money on cable is to watch SGA. It's not the only reason, but it's a must-watch show in our house, so it factored in.

...ends self-pity.

Ouch. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know the feeling, to a far lesser extent -- I hadn't gotten to watch SGA live in a couple of seasons until recently. But that's just... I'm really sorry to hear that.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I think there are two very important lessons that can be learned from this event.

1) The Sci-Fi Channel doesn't know what Sci-Fi is and is content to show crappy reality programs and poorly made monster flicks. (ie, good sci-fi shows go to this channel to die)

2) People are complete FOOLS who support trash (like reality tv) while good shows get ignored.

Oh and I am boycotting Sci-Fi channel. I'll download Eureka.
                        Last edited by GhostPoet; 21 August 2008, 07:01 AM. Reason: edited ;)
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I think SGU is the next big push and its coming a heck of a lot sooner than you all think.

MGM pulls the plug on a profitable 5 year old series with median ratings on the network. Granted we are in a recession and the Canadian dollar is above the us dollar so their cost have also gone up.

Business sense tells me funding is be reallocated for another project in the franchise. Stargate is second only to James Bond in MGM profitability. There is something big coming very fast.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Wow serious bad luck for you

Maybe you could send MGM the bill for the cable.
                            sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              Caned Ctargate, otherwise I woudn't have made this thread, now would I???

sry, I'm snappy and close to tears right now!!!
                              i'm already in tears

Originally posted by Atlantis15 View Post
                              same here! i was so excited, but now...

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                              You may express your discontent about MGM cancelling the SGA show
                              at this address

[email protected]

Hopefully we will get the show back!
                              thanks for address! they WILL be getting one from me.

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post

...ends self-pity.

the reason my parents got me cable in my room was so that i could watch SGA! it's the only show that i really watch on TV (not including SG-1), and now it's a big waste of money for them!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I just read the news. This is such an insanely stupid decision by the Sci-Fi channel that I'm at a loss as to what losers run that station. After BSG ends and with Stargate being cancelled... They have absolutely NOTHING! (besides maybe Eureka, but that show won't carry the network)
                                Resident Swede on Gateworld Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X