Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. We better alert him to the news.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I predict this will please Briangate
      Yeah, a 1.4 is a very good solid number for a premiere, imo. So I'm very happy. I am glad the 25 to 54 age demo was higher also, but am a little concerned with the age median. I am hoping after Live+7 that will add more of a younger audience to the final number.

So, a good start for Season 5, beating the Season 4 premiere by 0.2 of a ratings point and more than 100,000 viewers.

So will SCI FI now report a 1.4 instead of a 1.3? I would think so.
      sigpic

Comment

That depnds. Does SciFi know how to round. Based on their promos, I'm saying they report a 1.3
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          That depnds. Does SciFi know how to round. Based on their promos, I'm saying they report a 1.3
          Well SCI FI could likely round up to make the show look better and so they can gloat a little. It's all about spin.

They will also likely throw SGA in a press release with their July numbers. The Live+7 will be in for the premiere by then.
          sigpic

Comment

"Look, you guys may all know how things really work out there in the galaxy, but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. Better trailer, more viewers."

It is so true!
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Yeah, a 1.4 is a very good solid number for a premiere, imo. So I'm very happy. I am glad the 25 to 54 age demo was higher also, but am a little concerned with the age median. I am hoping after Live+7 that will add more of a younger audience to the final number.

So, a good start for Season 5, beating the Season 4 premiere by 0.2 of a ratings point and more than 100,000 viewers.
              I'm so happy seriously a 1.4 for live +sd is great, Adrift got a 1.4 after live +7. s5 is already off to a better start than s4! oh btw...
              Spoiler:

So will SCI FI now report a 1.4 instead of a 1.3? I would think so.
              I sure hope so

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              "Look, you guys may all know how things really work out there in the galaxy, but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. Better trailer, more viewers."

It is so true!
              LOL
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Is there a viewer graph for all of season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Is there a viewer graph for all of season 4?
                  there's this
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Wait, are you telling me that SGA's viewers have not been taking a dive but have leveled out and actually increased a little over the past season?
                    sigpic

Comment

Wait, are you telling me that SGA's viewers have not been taking a dive but have leveled out and actually increased a little over the past season?
                      yup
                      sigpic

Comment

Well im impressed with a 1.4 for a season opener. When are DVR numbers coming out and do they usually make those public?

Comment

Originally posted by Ackeb View Post
                          Well im impressed with a 1.4 for a season opener. When are DVR numbers coming out and do they usually make those public?
                          For the premieres and finales they usually do. I think when SCI FI releases a July press release, they will include Eureka's premiere and SGA's premiere which will have counted all the DVR by then.

If the numbers stay consistant we could see the premiere pull a 1.6 HH rating with around 2.3 Million viewers. That would be very impressive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            It begins...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              It begins...
                              Kosh?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well it will be interesting to see the DVR rating when it comes out. Any thoughts on what the Live+7 will look like? Season 5 has started out better then some previous seasons. Hopefully the trend will continue

Comment

Working...
                                X