This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ackeb View Post
    Well it will be interesting to see the DVR rating when it comes out. Any thoughts on what the Live+7 will look like? Season 5 has started out better then some previous seasons. Hopefully the trend will continue
    Last Man went from a 1.5(2.1 million viewers) to a 1.8 (2.6 Million viewers). So if the trend continues it will be good. I think we will see at least a 1.5!
    sigpic

Comment

Well it will be interesting to see the DVR rating when it comes out. Any thoughts on what the Live+7 will look like? Season 5 has started out better then some previous seasons. Hopefully the trend will continue
      I'll have to agree with Brian: hopefully a 1.5/1.6 with 2.2/2.3 million viewers
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

1.5/1.6? Those are pretty solid ratings cant wait until we know for sure. Will be nice to see a 0.2 or 0.3 jump.

Comment

1.5/1.6? Those are pretty solid ratings cant wait until we know for sure. Will be nice to see a 0.2 or 0.3 jump.
          Every episode last season saw at least an 0.2 increase.
          sigpic

Comment

Then lets hope for a 0.3 or 0.4 for every episode this season

Comment

Then lets hope for a 0.3 or 0.4 for every episode this season
              I like the sound of that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                I like the sound of that.
                me too
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

With some luck we can break the 2.5 million viewer mark. Well alot of luck but still the resurge in viewers over scnd half of s4 is promising. I think rising ratings are on the horizon.

Comment

With some luck we can break the 2.5 million viewer mark. Well alot of luck but still the resurge in viewers over scnd half of s4 is promising. I think rising ratings are on the horizon.
                    Well the season is already off to a better start than last season. So that is always a good sign. They were also up in some key demos which is very important.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well the season is already off to a better start than last season. So that is always a good sign. They were also up in some key demos which is very important.
                      Have to agree there, was nice to see the 25-54 age demo on the rise. Although as you said earlier i think a younger audience will most definetly be added to the ratings with Live+7.

Comment

Have to agree there, was nice to see the 25-54 age demo on the rise. Although as you said earlier i think a younger audience will most definetly be added to the ratings with Live+7.
                        Younger audiences tend to DVR more. So yeah it will likely bring the age median average down which is better for the show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Agreed DVR and Live+7 should both show significant lowering of the age median.

Is the age median considered much when looking at ratings to decide on show renewal?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            there's this
                            Spoiler:
                            What do you use to make those graphs?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              What do you use to make those graphs?
                              Probably Excel. I could make the same thing using it.

Comment

Never mind then, I'm looking for my Office disks but I can only find one of them... heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X