Clear All

Yay!

Current List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens:

myself... check.

Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Falcon_Horus... check.

Reiko... check.

We're going to be so much trouble to TPTB if the unspeakable happens!
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

No you're not.
      Last edited by jenks; 20 May 2008, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        No you''re not.
        We'll see about that
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I don't know that it's necessary to keep a continual list. Suffice to say everyone in the Lorne thunk thread will be upset as will various other people floating around the board. TPTB, though, won't give a flying fig one way or the other and I imagine they'll have a fair number of supporters, too.

Lorne replacing Teyla on Shep's team is a dumb idea. It'd be a step down for him considering that he already has his own team and if Rachel were to leave I think the replacing actor/character would be female and given the whole Carson's Angels plot coming up next season it's a fair bet that would be a good place to start looking for new chests faces.

Lorne having a more active role on the show and maybe even getting bumped up to regular would be a dangerous idea, IMO, because I think being on the fringes is better (and safer) than being in TPTB's crosshairs. A well-liked character doesn't HAVE to be made into a regular and quite often it's his (or her) part-time status that adds to the likability. I wouldn't want to overdose on Lorne and wind up hating him. And yes, it IS possible to get too much of a favorite character because I've already had it happen with McKay. Loved him on SG-1, loved him for the first year or so on Atlantis, and now I cringe whenever he's onscreen. Which is a lot.

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            I am not sure how Teyla's character will be affected by the baby. Frankly I try to keep away from spoilers. So if Teyla gets her baby back what if I had a thought how would you feel if Lorne was assigned to SGA-1 for the time being?

If Teyla is Off during these times should a new member be assigned to replace her?
            i could live withy teyla being killed off or becoming a recurring character...

She has no immediate reason to be on the team, one of her functions is public relations like "Oh hi im teyla im anthosian, and these guys are cool and u can trust them" but since season 2 they've been more or less "I'm so and so from the atlantis expedition(sometimes they'd hide it) whats up? Oh is that a fact?" then they say "oh we'll kill you" "save yourself" or "oh we'll save the day" I mean when we need her, 90% of the time they have time to go get Teyla and come back. GOD I wish she would talk in her normal voice though.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              It'd be a step down for him considering that he already has his own team and if Rachel were to leave I think the replacing actor/character would be female and given the whole Carson's Angels plot coming up next season it's a fair bet that would be a good place to start looking for new chests faces.
              Agreed. I think the new Captain Vega would be a more likely bet to replace Teyla than Lorne, assuming Teyla were to leave.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Agreed. I think the new Captain Vega would be a more likely bet to replace Teyla than Lorne, assuming Teyla were to leave.
                Argh, don't give them any ideas... *lightbulb* ... No wait, please give them ideas.

It would be my ticket out.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Shh don't tell my friend she is a big Lorne/Teyla shipper ;-)
                  Check out YouTube for some kickin' L/T videos !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    I hope neither happens.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      » PG15, 'm pretty sure you've misunderstood - I love Radek, and I hate it that stupid Keller implied he was a perverted creep. Which was kinda my point of the characters getting messed up. Do you understand now?
                      It was Sam who said it not Keller!

I hope Lorne is still around, just not in Teyla's place... I like teyla!

Comment

Lorne needs to stay!!!

Comment

He stays. Have you read the spoilers of 'Prodigal' yet?
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                            He stays. Have you read the spoilers of 'Prodigal' yet?
                            Spoiler:
                            Lorne gets zapped and Teyla is the damsel in distress...sounds like a normal workday these days.

Comment

That's what they're there for.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                That's what they're there for.
                                Lorne maybe, but Teyla used to be different... But oh wait, TPTB thinks this is going to be the best season yet, and still don't know what other characters are really there for. No wonder, people can't stand the sight of Teyla. She's a walking cliche at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X