This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.

What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Look, the fandom is exploding
    Explosion indeed. I may not be a fan of Keller's, but I wouldn't wish the type of negativity such a move would likely generate on any character. She's already enough of a polarizing figure, there's no need to give fans additional reasons to want her gone.

As for Lorne, IMO, he has been within TPTB's crosshairs since Season 2 and I can almost feel them chomping at the bit to kill him off as a ratings stunt. If they make him a main character or put him on Sheppard's team, then I'll see this as an indication that his days are numbered. Or, they will butcher his character so badly that I'll wish they would kill him to preserve whatever dignity the character had left.

As much as I would like to see more of Lorne, more screen time for the character would probably not be a good thing in the long run.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
      As much as I would like to see more of Lorne, more screen time for the character would probably not be a good thing in the long run.
      Wordy McWord with an extra topping of Word. And a cherry on top.

So, no one give TPTB any strange ideas here, alright
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Explosion indeed. I may not be a fan of Keller's, but I wouldn't wish the type of negativity such a move would likely generate on any character. She's already enough of a polarizing figure, there's no need to give fans additional reasons to want her gone.

As for Lorne, IMO, he has been within TPTB's crosshairs since Season 2 and I can almost feel them chomping at the bit to kill him off as a ratings stunt. If they make him a main character or put him on Sheppard's team, then I'll see this as an indication that his days are numbered. Or, they will butcher his character so badly that I'll wish they would kill him to preserve whatever dignity the character had left.

what's with the 'dead' 'killing' 'butcher' 'crosshairs' and Lorne talk in the same sentence. *puts fingers in ears* I'm not listening.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          what's with the 'dead' 'killing' 'butcher' 'crosshairs' and Lorne talk in the same sentence. *puts fingers in ears* I'm not listening.
          Me neither. Poor Evan is upset and needs some comfort *huddles closer to Lorne*

Comment

» It's always a lose situation these days, isn't it. Things are already shot to hell in SGA, it only goes down from here.

Comment

You know, if the unspeakable happens, I'm gonna blame it on maxbo and everyone who used k-word and its synonyms! And then beware of my wrath. Ha! HA!
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                You know, if the unspeakable happens, I'm gonna blame it on maxbo and everyone who used k-word and its synonyms! And then beware of my wrath. Ha! HA!
                And I have to say that I'll be right there with you. Backing you up 100%!

Comment

*looks at List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens

Atlantean2005... check. Well, anyone else wanting to be on the List?
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                    And I have to say that I'll be right there with you. Backing you up 100%!
                    Count me in too!

Comment

Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Ha! I'm sure we'll be an army soon, and then they'll think twice about annoying us!
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Little lemming will avenge Lorne if something should happen with a good biting. Those of you who know little lemming's reputation know that, on a sugarrush she can be lethal.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens:

myself... check.

Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Falcon_Horus... check.

Mh... that makes two people, a witch and a very ferocious and fearsome lemming... well, I'd say... we're already unbeatable. Ha!

Good God, it's 3 am... I'm going to bed now. Really. I am.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

I can't see Lorne as a member Shep's main team. I see him more as the leader of the number two Atlantis Reconnaissance team. It would just seem kind of redundant having him on Shep's team.

...but I would like to see more of him in a recurring status (it's safer that way )

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Little lemming will avenge Lorne if something should happen with a good biting. Those of you who know little lemming's reputation know that, on a sugarrush she can be lethal.
                              Ohhh good! Glad little lemming is on our side!!

Comment

» Count me in to the will-be ticked Lorne Lovers list

Comment

Working...
                                X