This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    If Lorne ever gets made into a main character and is subsequently killed off as a result ("Hey look! We killed off a main character! We're so daring and dark!") I reserve the right to say "I told you so."
    And I'll be right there with you.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      I am not sure how Teyla's character will be affected by the baby. Frankly I try to keep away from spoilers. So if Teyla gets her baby back what if I had a thought how would you feel if Lorne was assigned to SGA-1 for the time being?

If Teyla is Off during these times should a new member be assigned to replace her?
      I wouldn't mind that however I'd prefer Teyla stay on the team.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If Lorne ever gets made into a main character and is subsequently killed off as a result ("Hey look! We killed off a main character! We're so daring and dark!") I reserve the right to say "I told you so."
        I'd wanted to say something like that

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea making Lorne part of SGA1. On the one hand, we could finally see more Sheppard-Lorne interaction (at least, more than "Major, boys." - "Colonel." - "Way to be alive." - "Thank you, sir. So... have to come to rescue us?" like in "Coup d'Etat", although... it was kinda funny ), on the other hand... wouldn't it be a bit dumb to put the CO of Atlantis and his 2IC on one team? In that case, both of them would be in danger at the same time, and that wouldn't make any sense, would it? I mean, the point of having a 2IC is having a kind of back-up in case the CO is incapacitated, right?

Ah, I seem to be unable to express myself correctly today
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I would be cool with that, although it would definitely have to be temporary. Much as I love Lorne, I cannot see him as a member of the main team.

Fart team 1 please report to the gate room.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            If JM says it it's canon
            » Well, I have already rejected his canon and replaced it with my own, so ...

» I second third that. Sounds like something they would do in order to flaunt their lunacy overconfidence newfound daring storytelling at us.

Comment

No kidding though he better not get killed off or I'll stop watching SGA altogether.

Comment

» If they make Lorne or Zelenka a regular, they are bound to either corrupt the character or kill them. Radek may already be on his way to the intergalactic sex offender registry, and Lorne is on the top of the Ladder of Death, so ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » Radek may already be on his way to the intergalactic sex offender registry
                  RADEK CAN SNIFF MY HAIR ANY DAY
                  Nice sig, real contradictory and pretty and stuff.

For the record, smelling someone's hair and saying that someone's hair smells nice are different things. Really.

Comment

» PG15, 'm pretty sure you've misunderstood - I love Radek, and I hate it that stupid Keller implied he was a perverted creep. Which was kinda my point of the characters getting messed up. Do you understand now?

Comment

Yes.

I'm-a gonna flee now.

Comment

I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.

What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                          I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?
                          Look, the fandom is exploding
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Look, the fandom is exploding
                            Mmm... I don't think so... maybe a mini-explosion, it'll be hardly visible.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» I like to watch fandom explode

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                » I like to watch fandom explode
                                Because you usually cause them
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X