Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be Great to get a British ship out there but that name is just not British
    HMS Prince of Wales is more of a British name for a ship

as for getting the Tech, please go back to s10 e20 of sg1 and the Ark of Truth they now have the ability to make things with the Asguard transporter e.g the Replicator

but we can only hope we get a British or even a european ship

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post
      Yeah, so I was doing some research, and I heard about a new ship that was going to be made. This ship will roll off the assembly line a little after the PHeonix. The ships name will be called: The Penelope! The captain will be a woman, and the ship crew will not be completely American. The captain will be British, and the crew will consist of Europeans.

What do you all think about this?

I heard that the directors will bring back the multi country fleet story line again. The Joint work of the Korolev and Odyessey failed, but what about this?

I would love to see a Phoenix and Penelope team up.

Oh and SGA will keep the Daedalus in Daedalus Variations
      We already know who the Captain will be. Penelope Pitstop

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        We already know who the Captain will be. Penelope Pitstop
        Here was me thinking of a Thunderbirds affiliate.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i prefer an european ship with a british commander over a UK ship. i hate it when 1 country gets everything. i hated that russia had the gate. cmon. we could farm some 47 gates or so. why not keep one ourselves and give the russians their gate!. get europe to help build 304's, wich with EU resources wouldnt be too hard. the alien tech could be made by US.

the computercore is too buisy being studied and making beam cannons. i dont think it can build much else, as it doesnt have time for it

Comment

Originally posted by clwaurie View Post
            I think it would be a bad idea for britain to build its own 304, it took us 750 million pounds to build wembley stadium and it was 4 years behind the intial schedule. I don't think the 304 would ever be finished and would probably bankrupt us.
            Well as jenks said it wasnt built by the government and thats england alone not britain or europe.

Comment

hi and it would bankrupt us
              [url]http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.phphttp:sigpic

Comment

yea the uk. but did you ever hear of the EU?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  yea the uk. but did you ever hear of the EU?
                  Interesting sig.

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post
                    Yeah, so I was doing some research, and I heard about a new ship that was going to be made. This ship will roll off the assembly line a little after the PHeonix. The ships name will be called: The Penelope! The captain will be a woman, and the ship crew will not be completely American. The captain will be British, and the crew will consist of Europeans.

What do you all think about this?

I heard that the directors will bring back the multi country fleet story line again. The Joint work of the Korolev and Odyessey failed, but what about this?

I would love to see a Phoenix and Penelope team up.

Oh and SGA will keep the Daedalus in Daedalus Variations
                    First, there's been no confirmation that the Phoenix will make an appearance in the show. And research where?
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                      They dont need to give those countries anything as all are capable of building the ships temselves (though i wouldnt give the plans to the Chinese). Even small countries in Scandinavia and countries like Japan, Australia and Germany all would have the capacity to build space ships (though it would take abit longer for some of them).
                      Obviously. But the Russians have had the plans for the F-302 and the BC-303 since 2002 and they've never made one ship yet, why?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        Obviously. But the Russians have had the plans for the F-302 and the BC-303 since 2002 and they've never made one ship yet, why?
                        That is the question as we all know that Russia has a very high capacity of making combat materials so they should have made atleast 2 more X304's since their first one was destroyed.

Comment

penelope? cmon you must be american to come up with such a stupid name for something british.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
                            penelope? cmon you must be american to come up with such a stupid name for something british.
                            Thats kind of insulting to Americans.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Thats kind of insulting to Americans.
                              He's British..... we're always insulting Americans

ETA: The name "Penelope" is insulting to Brits
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                                He's British..... we're always insulting Americans
                                Its not just a British sport. The enntire western world enjoys it aswell. Come up with almost any topic (its easier if its political) and i can tell you why the US of A has a negative influence on it

Comment

Working...
                                X