Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I like the Pegagus gate, but I dislike everyone looks the same as they rotated them in photoshop. They could have made pictures about Jennifer and Ronon from another view too. But I have to admit, these team photos are much better than the levitating ones.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I agree. The pictures are used much better.

Comment

the pics are better, but im betting there's someone getting an atomic wedgie back there. hence the grumpy faces
        sigpic
        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
          the pics are better, but im betting there's someone getting an atomic wedgie back there. hence the grumpy faces
          Yea, either that or they ate citrus right before taking the pictures
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

This is the Canadian Movie Channel's 2 minute trailer summing up all of season 4 in a really rather hysterical video. After doing a bit of whining a friend stuck it up on YouTube for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOMbzbc2gUY

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              This is the Canadian Movie Channel's 2 minute trailer summing up all of season 4 in a really rather hysterical video. After doing a bit of whining a friend stuck it up on YouTube for me

Just saw it! The commentator was the best!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Not impressed by the commentator, didn't do it as well as that BSG one...
                Last edited by jenks; 13 July 2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

That comentary was interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Not impressed by the commentator, didn't do it as well as that BSG one...
                      The best was LOST:
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXZ37GQIs
                      "XY died. Very sad."

I enjoyed this Atlantis trailer. "Send more"!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

LOL Teal'c that guy from that other show
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                          The best was LOST:
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXZ37GQIs
                          "XY died. Very sad."

I enjoyed this Atlantis trailer. "Send more"!
                          I remember that vid, why do I love commentaries that treat you like child?

Comment

MGM has put up a trailer for The Seed at

www.mgm.com/stargate

Definite spoiler potential for spoilerphobes, but cool stuff.

Comment

MGM has put up a trailer for The Seed at

www.mgm.com/stargate

Definite spoiler potential for spoilerphobes, but cool stuff.
                              Looks interesting

Comment

It looks not only interesting, but fantastic! But the trailer is a bit slow for my taste, because it has less dynamic.

Comment

Working...
                                X