This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Well, he said the kid wasn't going to be rapid-growing quite a while back. But the prophet stuff did have me a little worried, so thanks. I'm not sure how the kid could be a prophet while still a baby, but I was afraid they were going to move into some kind of "chosen one" fullfillment of prophecy type nonsense.
    They'll probably do something really original (not!) and go with a storyline similar to William on XF. Baby that everyone else is trying to get their hands on...

Comment

I don't think any of the clips are from season 5.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
        They'll probably do something really original (not!) and go with a storyline similar to William on XF. Baby that everyone else is trying to get their hands on...
        LOL. TPTB just can't win, can they? People moaning when they heard the 'prophet' line, and now that it has been proven BS people have decided to moan about something else related to the storyline. I Know, lets have the storyline where Teyla sits and feeds the baby, whoo! (Because that's about as frigging interesting it will get if it's a totally normal baby!!!)

We already know what they are doing with it. It has been explained. Because both of his parents had 'the gift', he will have a stronger version. That's it, as far as we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
          I don't think any of the clips are from season 5.
          Then you're mistaken.

Comment

Obviously...

Does that alien from 'Daedalus Variations' seem like that aliens from an SG-1 season 6 ep to anyone else?
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

How about the clips from Broken Ties?
              Last edited by Lahela; 20 June 2008, 08:59 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                LOL. TPTB just can't win, can they? People moaning when they heard the 'prophet' line, and now that it has been proven BS people have decided to moan about something else related to the storyline. I Know, lets have the storyline where Teyla sits and feeds the baby, whoo! (Because that's about as frigging interesting it will get if it's a totally normal baby!!!)

We already know what they are doing with it. It has been explained. Because both of his parents had 'the gift', he will have a stronger version. That's it, as far as we know.
                Of course they can't. It's a historical fact that people who watch television and write back to the producers, or advertisers, give said people a piece of their mind (for better or worse). If we all sat back and went "wow, this is all so wonderful and marvelous," then, well, I'd think the gov't was spiking the water system with heavy duty meds. And also, we're on hiatus, with tenuous tidbits on spoilers, and well, meh, yes, this always happens. But for me, well, I've seen far too many 'miracle-gro kids' on scifi-shows that just drove the nail into the coffin, hence, my asking Mallozzi that question. (and before you go "oh, he answered that already!" well, I don't read all his blogs, and in fact, lots of folk don't)

Comment

And speaking of trailers and promos, well, yup, it's happened again. After being alerted by a LJ post, a quick web search indicates that 5x01 "Search and Rescue" has been leaked to the torrent crowd.

Dare I say it? Let the screaming begin??

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    And speaking of trailers and promos, well, yup, it's happened again. After being alerted by a LJ post, a quick web search indicates that 5x01 "Search and Rescue" has been leaked to the torrent crowd.

The one I happened across was a fake... same with the torrents of The seed and BT.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not again. *starts screaming*
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Screams with you. How in the world does it happen? It's amazing.
                        sig made by me

Comment

It hasn't happened has it?

Comment

it has.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Unless isohunt is leading me astray, no, it hasn't. The torrents are fake. If someone would like to provide another BT link I'd be glad to test it, but I've checked every one so far and they are all fake.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                it has.
                                Have you watched it?

Comment

Working...
                                X