X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    MGM has put up a trailer for The Seed at

www.mgm.com/stargate

Definite spoiler potential for spoilerphobes, but cool stuff.
    Cool.

Thanks Prion.

Comment

Saturday is so long away!!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Thanks for posting Looks interesting
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I saw preview of The Seed. Dr. Carson Beckett's back as his health is too good. Last time he was in a pod as his body's organs shut down in season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
            I saw preview of The Seed. Dr. Carson Beckett's back as his health is too good. Last time he was in a pod as his body's organs shut down in season 3.
            Think you mean Season 4
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Think you mean Season 4

oh yes I goof up....

Comment

oh yes I goof up....
                happens to the best of us

Comment

Maybe they can save him with the informations from the future. S&R spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  McKay found every notes in the collapsed building, so you don't have to worry about Carson.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The MGM "The Seed" trailer is also available on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv1W4wxRXz8

which might come in handy for non-US folk who might not be able to view off MGM.

Comment

SGA - SciFi.com: 'The Seed'' Trailer Available:

SciFi.com's Stargate Atlantis section now has the trailer for 'The Seed' available:

The Seed

Episode 502

Dr. Keller is infected with an alien organism. The team must now stop it from spreading. Friday 9/8C

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - SciFi.com: NEW Woolsey Desktop & IM Icon:

At SciFi.com's Stargate Atlantis section, they have a new desktop wallpaper of Richard Woolsey and a new icon of Woolsey:

DESKTOP

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/downloads/desktops/

Available in four sizes

IM ICONS

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/downloads/icons/

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The scifi trailer is even better than the mgm one
                          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                            The scifi trailer is even better than the mgm one
                            But it contains more spoiler too....
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

From the main page of SciFi.com:

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - SciFi.com: July 18 '08 Updates:

From the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site, updates for July 18, 2008:

"The Seed"

* Episode Synopsis

* Episode Photos

NEW Alex Levine Blog update for 'The Seed'

NEXT new episode: 'Broken Ties' airs Friday July 25 at 10pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

Ronon is captured by his former friend, Tyre, and turned over to the Wraith. As the team scrambles for leads, Ronon undergoes a torturous ordeal.

Trailer for ‘Broken Ties’

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X