This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    Here is a link to the same Search and Rescue preview shown during SG-1's New Order last night on Sci-Fi.
    Search and Rescue Preview

Here is a 10 second clip also shown during the above episode.
    SGA S5 Promo Video 03
    the top one is the one chockful of spoiler material, just to warn anybody who might be avoiding spoilers, cuz, well, even though the thread says *spoilers* ...

Meanwhile, scanned the latest SciFi magazine. Full page ads for virtually every SciFi show EXCEPT SGA. Grrrrr...

Comment

Another ad! This is a variation of the one with that music, and McKay going "Come on!" but now, we get Beckett and Woolsey

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/208989.html

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Hmm, could be..

But, here is a clip from SEARCH & RESCUE, which was shown just a few minutes ago on SciFi. This video DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS, so watch at own risk. It is with Teyla and ... another...

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/208537.html

If they are going to do a Teyla/Kanaan story arc then please recast him .. I'm sure the actor portraying the K character is nice and all but he never shows any emotion and comes off as being a robot plus I see no chemistry between him and Rachel in any of their scenes together

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
          If they are going to do a Teyla/Kanaan story arc then please recast him .. I'm sure the actor portraying the K character is nice and all but he never shows any emotion and comes off as being a robot plus I see no chemistry between him and Rachel in any of their scenes together

Kimberly
          haha kanaan is one of michael's zombies, that pretty much means he is a robot. you can't expect chemisty between teyla/kanaan when he's in michael's control.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            haha kanaan is one of michael's zombies, that pretty much means he is a robot. you can't expect chemisty between teyla/kanaan when he's in michael's control.

I get the impression though we are supposed to see the conflict is Kanaan or his at least fighting the power Michael but yet how the actor plays it I see no conflicting emotions about anything and his performancea are stilted ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Kimberly
              Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

Duuuhhhh!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I get the impression though we are supposed to see the conflict is Kanaan or his at least fighting the power Michael but yet how the actor plays it I see no conflicting emotions about anything and his performancea are stilted ..

Kimberly
                well, that goes back to my point. even if kanaan is conflicted, like in kindred II, michael's control will always win. from the promos (I haven't caved and watched the leaked S&R like others ), you could say he looks "conflicted" when seeing his son for the first time.

Comment

Stargate Atlantis season 5 promotional photos

I'm posting the full-size, high-resolution formats to SG1-Spoilergate. Okay, I'll amend that statement -- I posting larger formats of these photos to SG1-Spoilergate. Yahoo won't let me post the original formats, they're too large. Sugar!

Morjana
                  Last edited by morjana; 23 June 2008, 12:37 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

They made some photos finally, but they look like even if they are standing in the air.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

They're awful, I really really don't know why they even bother...

Comment

[QUOTE=morjana;8464054]Stargate Atlantis season 5 promotional photos

/QUOTE]

If anybody wants the link to the high resolution shots, PM me. You don't have to join a group to see them They're available on a fan's LJ. She's the one who makes them available for others to pluck off and repost

Comment

What is wrong with just taking those pictures IN the Gateroom instead of photoshopping the characters into it?

Ah well, at least we got some this year. Word was that we wouldn't be getting any.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            What is wrong with just taking those pictures IN the Gateroom instead of photoshopping the characters into it?

Ah well, at least we got some this year. Word was that we wouldn't be getting any.
                            What sucks is that SGA fans are basically forced to "settle" with what they get, which is not great photoshopping efforts and well, these poses aren't good for much. Foot up. Wait, wait, it's like that Captain Jack liquor ad with the pirate (gah!) BSG put effort into doing their publicity shots.

Comment

[QUOTE=prion;8464251]
                              Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              Stargate Atlantis season 5 promotional photos

/QUOTE]

If anybody wants the link to the high resolution shots, PM me. You don't have to join a group to see them They're available on a fan's LJ. She's the one who makes them available for others to pluck off and repost
                              I certainly didn't get MY photos from a LJ, thank you very much.

Why don't you post the LJ link?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=morjana;8464378]
                                Originally posted by prion View Post

I certainly didn't get MY photos from a LJ, thank you very much.

Why don't you post the LJ link?

Morjana
                                Uh huh... I will send the link to anyone who requests it. I don't post it here as in case MGM is testy, don't want the link compromised, but PM is fine.

My point, however, is that no fan needs to join a group in order to see pictures that are available on sites that do not require registration.

But those who are dying for big shots, they photos are actually better in small version, probably because they're once again photoshopped. When you see shadows where they shouldn't exist *cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X