you're welcome

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'm not a Carter thunker.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      How can you not be.

Very easily. I'm not much a thunker of anyone
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Spoiler:
        More than likely Lets all leave Teyla behind so the reat of us can go and fight!
        Well if that is the case Atlantis will be in safe hands.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        LOL nice.

Wow this video was just added. Very very good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsJ0JcDgm1c

Edit: I want to walk into the office of the person who made the decision to cancel SGA and throw lemons at them after watching that video.
        I know what you mean... nice vid.

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
        I found this on Rodney doing Rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjHroPSOOc&NR=1
        Yeah I've seen that before, amusing rap song by DH.

Comment

Howdy folks, don't have but a moment. Just wanted to say I haven't had the opportunity to make my rounds today, but I'll be on more tomorrow, more likely.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            The only eps I didn't like were the 'Irr' episodes, 'Epiphany', 'The Real World' and '38 Minutes'.
            Scandalous!

Don't worry Jel, I'm not a Carter thunker either
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

In the spirit of FenRiR FoXz:
              Less than 4 days till "First Contact". C'mon, bring it on, BRING IT!

Wow this video was just added. Very very good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsJ0JcDgm1c
              The season one clip selection was nice. Wonderful memories.

or Traveler or Whispers or Grace Under Pressure or Sanctuary
              I'm not a Carter thunker.
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Don't worry Jel, I'm not a Carter thunker either
              Oh the seething hatred! Grace Under Pressure was good for.... "various reasons". Anyone who isn't a Carter thunker hates freedom. Proceed promptly to Thread 12056 for immediate re-education.

Comment

Originally posted by SpetzAU View Post
                Oh the seething hatred! Grace Under Pressure was good for.... "various reasons". Anyone who isn't a Carter thunker hates freedom. Proceed promptly to Thread 12056 for immediate re-education.
                Not gonna work

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Scandalous!
                  Not everyone is into the whump I thought '38 Minutes' was an alright episode, nothing special though.

Originally posted by SpetzAU View Post
                  In the spirit of FenRiR FoXz:
                  Less than 4 days till "First Contact". C'mon, bring it on, BRING IT!
                  LOL

Can't wait for 'First Contact'.

Comment

When I first heard about Atlantis and saw the promo pics, I was like wow Stargate mixed with the lost city of Atlantis, this is going to be SWEET! I was just nervous that SG-1 was going to end. Season 7 was one of my favorite seasons of SG-1. I like to call it the comeback season. Sometimes I feel "Lost City" would of made a great series finale.

Now with SGU, I just am not convinced yet. Maybe because this time around a current Stargate show is being replaced for a new one. Is it biterness? Maybe. All I know is Season 5 has the potential to be the best friggin season to date.
                    sigpic

Comment

When I first heard about Atlantis and saw the promo pics, I was like wow Stargate mixed with the lost city of Atlantis, this is going to be SWEET! I was just nervous that SG-1 was going to end. Season 7 was one of my favorite seasons of SG-1. I like to call it the comeback season. Sometimes I feel "Lost City" would of made a great series finale.
                      It was the comedown season for me

Comment

Poor Brian...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

*points Brian to the thread title*
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

*points Brian to the thread title*

*Quotes Brian's post*

Now with SGU, I just am not convinced yet. Maybe because this time around a current Stargate show is being replaced for a new one. Is it biterness? Maybe. All I know is Season 5 has the potential to be the best friggin season to date.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

If you were giving out an award for best writing for an episode this season so far. Who would you give the award to?
                              Martin Gero (Search and Rescue) [ 9 ] [13.24%]
                              Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie (Whispers , The Seed, Broken Ties) [ 7 ] [10.29%]
                              Carl Binder (Ghost in the Machine, Tracker) [ 9 ] [13.24%]
                              Alan McCullough (Daedalus Variations, The Queen) [ 21 ] [30.88%]
                              Brad Wright (The Shrine) [ 22 ] [32.35%]
                              Alan McCullough is a god

I can count on one hand how many SGA eps were meh and not good. That to me is a friggin great series run!!!!!
                              Defiant one was rubbish

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                              Well if that is the case Atlantis will be in safe hands.
                              So not the point

Wasn't Lost city supposed to be the series finale originally before they decided to renew!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Alan McCullough is a god
                                Darn I've got competition

Wasn't Lost city supposed to be the series finale originally before they decided to renew!
                                Revelations, Full Circle, Lost City, and Moebius were all design as season finales.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X