X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    *Injects Linda with PRO nanites*
    ooh thanks.....How long till they take effect?

With Shep and Teyla, Kannan is in the way of anything happening but that doesn't say there isn't something still there between them.
    Yeah maybe there is something still betweent them but they've almost pretty much killed anything ever happening now the plot device is here!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      there is no relationship on the show
      I didn't mean relationship as in romantic relationship.....I meant Teyla and Shep have a connection....They've built this up for the first three years....So why not move it to the next step instead of practically killing it then go with a completely new ship that appears outta no where!

one might argue that he was never in love with Katie, IDK...
      Well he was gonna ask her to marry him so one would assume he was in love with her!

I'm talking about the casual viewers. you've seen the numbers (check Brian's sig), more people are watching s5 than s4 so obviously folks like it or the love triangle doesn't bother them. as for Teyla, why do you assume that most people can't stand her? also regarding the shipping, it might've been different if she hadn't been pregnant
      Well before Keller came onto the show Teyla used to get bashed left, right and centre and in every thread i went into she was getting slated for one thing or other......The only safe haven i used to have were the JT thread and Rachel/Teyla thread...Sometimes even the JT thread wasn't exactly fool proof!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        ooh thanks.....How long till they take effect?
        Quite fast, you should be Pro for 'First Contact'.

I hope anyway.

Yeah maybe there is something still betweent them but they've almost pretty much killed anything ever happening now the plot device is here!
        Stuff happens unfortunately, but you S/J shippers must have picked up on little hints here and there, wasn't there some in 'The Queen'?

Comment

I didn't mean relationship as in romantic relationship.....I meant Teyla and Shep have a connection....They've built this up for the first three years....So why not move it to the next step instead of practically killing it then go with a completely new ship that appears outta no where!
          sure they have a connection, as did Shep and Weir. and of course Shep and Rodney too. some people (ie you) think there's something romantic going on, others disagree. I agree that there might be potential for a romantic relationship but if TPTB choose to ignore it then that's fine by me

Well he was gonna ask her to marry him so one would assume he was in love with her!
          maybe. hey who knows

Well before Keller came onto the show Teyla used to get bashed left, right and centre and in every thread i went into she was getting slated for one thing or other......The only safe haven i used to have were the JT thread and Rachel/Teyla thread...Sometimes even the JT thread wasn't exactly fool proof!
          wow that sounds nasty. so why are you complaining? now most people seem to like Teyla and instead bash Keller
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Quite fast, you should be Pro for 'First Contact'.

I hope anyway.
            I hope so too

Stuff happens unfortunately, but you S/J shippers must have picked up on little hints here and there, wasn't there some in 'The Queen'?
            Not really shippy but there was a conversation in Shep's quarters!

sure they have a connection, as did Shep and Weir. and of course Shep and Rodney too. some people (ie you) think there's something romantic going on, others disagree. I agree that there might be potential for a romantic relationship but if TPTB choose to ignore it then that's fine by me
            Well I hate them striging us along making us believe in these ships then coming along and preactically killing it......I've had enough of that with Sam/Jack....I so dsidn't need it here too!

wow that sounds nasty. so why are you complaining? now most people seem to like Teyla and instead bash Keller
            It was pretty brutal...No they still don't like Teyla..They just have someone else to focus their attention on now!
            sigpic

Comment

I hope so too
              It should be an epic mid season.

Not really shippy but there was a conversation in Shep's quarters!
              Ah ok then.

Comment

The Mid-season episodes are going to suck....

Spoiler:
                NOT!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Well I hate them striging us along making us believe in these ships then coming along and preactically killing it......I've had enough of that with Sam/Jack....I so dsidn't need it here too!
                  nah it won't be like S/J

It was pretty brutal...

No they still don't like Teyla..They just have someone else to focus their attention on now!
                  Keller

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Spoiler:
                  NOT!!!!
                  btw Eureka was pretty cool
                  Spoiler:
                  best lines -
                  Thorne: You spoke to the General
                  Carter: Yeah he ussually doesn't take my calls but I used your name and he picked right up and it was awesome. I hope you don't mind.

Henry: These men did not die of natural causes
                  Carter: Awesome

awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

nah it won't be like S/J
                    I hope not I would have been happy if they just left well enough alone in the shippy aspects.....If they weren't gonna do anything about it they shouldn't have started it in the first place!

Keller
                    Yep!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      NOT!!!!
                      Duh.

Comment

MGM's trailer is up.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          MGM's trailer is up.
                          Yup.

Comment

Brian has been possessed. Prepare the float test (Teal'c in SG1 Demons)
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

With Shep and Teyla, Kannan is in the way of anything happening but that doesn't say there isn't something still there between them.
                              Correction:

Kanaan is standing in the way of Michael/Teyla, but knowing Michael he won't have to think twice about getting rid of that idiot one...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I hope not I would have been happy if they just left well enough alone in the shippy aspects.....If they weren't gonna do anything about it they shouldn't have started it in the first place!
                                things change, show runners change...

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                MGM's trailer is up.
                                yup
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X