Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. They made their decison for S4 when 200/TRW aired.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

This is why I get assertive with people when they say DVR doesn't count...

Daily Box Office - Weekend Box Office - All Time Box Office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekend Box Office Estimates (U.S.)
      Jul 18 - 20 weekend Archived Charts:

Gross Rlse
      1 - The Dark Knight Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution $155,340,000
      How many folks went out to the movies, and likely watched SGA later? Also the major networks were down in numbers from last Friday @ 10/9C.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I don't know. They made their decison for S4 when 200/TRW aired.
        It all depends, Season 4's and 5's decision came only around a quarter into the current season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          It all depends, Season 4's and 5's decision came only around a quarter into the current season.
          BT and DV should be strong eps
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

They seem to be pushing that 1.35, well hopefully "The Seed pulled" at least a 1.25!
            That would be good.

Yeah but the season was airing at a different time of the year then, I expect renewal for a 6th season will be looked at towards the end of the first half of S5 if not after 'First Contact', there is no rush this time round to come up with the decision.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              BT... I'm certain it'll be good, but it's not exactly going to be a crowd drawer... DV however is gonna be a biggie, and GITM is gonna be a final wrap-up to the Replicator storyline, so I think it too will be another crowed drawer

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

And wow, they'll have finished shooting S5 before the decision comes, maybe...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to BT......Isn't this one of the eps that JM said Teyla fans would enjoy!!

Ooh gotta get to bed now....Don't wanna stay up till 5 in the morning again
                  sigpic

Comment

This is why I get assertive with people when they say DVR doesn't count...

How many folks went out to the movies, and likely watched SGA later? Also the major networks were down in numbers from last Friday @ 10/9C.
                    Quite a few and such a great movie I saw it on Thursday though I got quite tired of 500 hundred people telling me that I'm not moving fast enough in my wheelchair.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      And wow, they'll have finished shooting S5 before the decision comes, maybe...
                      Why all of a sudden do I have season 10 flashbacks?*and not in a good way*

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Quite a few and such a great movie I saw it on Thursday though I got quite tired of 500 hundred people telling me that I'm not moving fast enough in my wheelchair.
                        Do you mean that they wanted you to move into the theater faster?

Over here, when you have to wait to go into the actual room, if you maneuver yourself to the front of the line, the guys or girls who open the doors let you go in before all the other people, but they don't give you much time, though.

Or does your theater work with numbered seats? Mine started doing it, one of them, that is.

Oh, don't say that...

Too early to start panicking etc....

Comment

No don't jinx it I know what you mean though, if the decision to not renew for a 6th season happens it looks likely to be at a time when TPTB are wrapping up the last few eps of S5 just like what happened with S10.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Do you mean that they wanted you to move into the theater faster?

Over here, when you have to wait to go into the actual room, if you maneuver yourself to the front of the line, the guys or girls who open the doors let you go in before all the other people, but they don't give you much time, though.
                            Basically how it works here on normal circumstances you buy your ticket go to the movie and sit down. On a midnight show you get your ticket and get sent to a number of lines a mile long. When they opened the theatre the line starts moving. I had people kicking my chair so they could get into the door a second before me.

Oh, don't say that...

Too early to start panicking etc....
                            *erases bad thoughts while still planning dastardly revenge on Scifi just in case*

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              No don't jinx it I know what you mean though, if the decision to not renew for a 6th season happens it looks likely to be at a time when TPTB are wrapping up the last few eps of S5 just like what happened with S10.
                              My fear exactly.

Comment

Bummer you can't ride over their toes...

Q: In your siggy line, you name the things you ship, but behind the second 'and,' there's a slash. Does it have to be there?

Comment

Working...
                                X