This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    yes I know but I thought you guys wouldn't care about that however since you posted this I gotta say I'm pretty sure that Sam's not in charge of a SG team. it's probably some kind of facility. we'll see...
    It would be cool if she gets command of the next Daedalus class ship.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I am gonna say like a 1.1! But again, I still see 2 million+ viewers after all DVR is counted.
    Oh, I'm thinking at least 1.2.

Comment

true but Sam did a great job and the team seems to agree
      "...product of her own success" Shep said it best.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        He asked for it
        LOL who?

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        It would be cool if she gets command of the next daedalus class ship.
        true but we won't see a new ship in s5 imo

at least a 1.2? nah dude sorry but that's pretty unlikely. I'd be very happy with a 1.2

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

honestly The Seed isn't a bad ep but it probably isn't the strongest ep of s5. let's hope people were looking forward to Carson's return personally I'm expecting a 1.1/1.2 for live +sd

There is one postive thing. It seemed the forum traffic returned after the 2nd showing meaning a lot of people likely watched later. As you know any DVR playback up until 3am will be counted in the Live+SD numbers.

I think a 1.2 is possible, and live + 7 could get it to a 1.5 if all goes well. Like I keep saying, people can call it an excuse all they want, I also hear never never land is nice this time of year.
          sigpic

Comment

true but we won't see a new ship in s5 imo
            You don't need to see the ship for Sam to take command of one.

at least a 1.2? nah dude sorry but that's pretty unlikely. I'd be very happy with a 1.2

Comment

I also hear never never land is nice this time of year.
              It is......Oh goodie,i might go there for a holiday
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                It is......Oh goodie,i might go there for a holiday
                I am sure you got my joke with that one huh?
                sigpic

Comment

There is one postive thing. It seemed the forum traffic returned after the 2nd showing meaning a lot of people likely watched later. As you know any DVR playback up until 3am will be counted in the Live+SD numbers.

I think a 1.2 is possible, and live + 7 could get it to a 1.5 if all goes well. Like I keep saying, people can call it an excuse all they want, I also hear never never land is nice this time of year.
                  Cool.

Comment

Even better if she took over the SGC, but tbh, I don't know how it wood work if she took command of a ship or base if there were gonna be more SG-1 movies.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I am sure you got my joke with that one huh?
                      hehe yup
                      sigpic

Comment

yup and like I said some fans were definitely watching because of Carson

yes a 1.2 is possible, I think a solid 1.1 would be ok too. Neverland?
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Hey guys congrats on the 8000 posts. We are truly spreading the love for SGA this season.

BTW, next week's ep is likely going to be a "Sateda" type episode. I cannot wait! Time for the caveman er um Ronon to shine.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, don't worry too much about the ratings this week. This episode was very watchable, IMO, but perhaps a little slow for some. I think the next couple of weeks will see the ratings pick up quite a bit, though. BT and DV sound like pretty cool episodes.
                            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Even better if she took over the SGC, but tbh, I don't know how it wood work if she took command of a ship or base if there were gonna be more SG-1 movies.
                              It could either be incorporated into the story somehow or Sam rejoins the team for the movie.

Comment

yup and like I said some fans were definitely watching because of Carson

yes a 1.2 is possible, I think a solid 1.1 would be ok too. Neverland?
                                In all fairness I went to bed early last night and did not monitor the forum like I usually do. I can tell you the forum traffic was steady and spiked at 11pm and then again to similar amounts around 12:20am. After that I passed out, lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X