Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So looks like Woolsey is already getting some great feedback from the fans.Way to go!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      So looks like Woolsey is already getting some great feedback from the fans.Way to go!
      I think a lot of fans were pleasantly surprised by Woolsey. yes he's different than Sam but I like it (obviously not the way I like Sam... )
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I think a lot of fans were pleasantly surprised by Woolsey. yes he's different than Sam but I like it (obviously not the way I like Sam... )
        You will likely kill me for this, but Sam did not seem like a leader to me. Woolsey felt like a leader and was very stern about his decisions.
        sigpic

Comment

You will likely kill me for this, but Sam did not seem like a leader to me. Woolsey felt like a leader and was very stern about his decisions.
          LOL nah I won't kill you just hurt you...a little...
          sigpic

Comment

much.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              much.

yup
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                LOL nah I won't kill you just hurt you...a little...
                LOL! Well you know I liked Carter. There was just so much stuff going on last season was just the least of the focus. I think Woolsey will just be more dramatic than Carter.
                sigpic

Comment

He looks terrible in the SGA uniform.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Well I was not checking out his body throughout the episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't think I'd like 'The Seed' as much as I do, there were quite a few good things about this episode...
                      Spoiler:
                      Carson's out of deep freeze and he's back to doing what he does best, it was good to see him back to his old self and he played a great part in this ep IMO.

Woolsey's introduction as commander was great, I liked the way he handled the rumors about Michael still being alive and issue of Beckett and the cure... The fact that he was flexible enough to not follow 'the book' and have faith in the experdition members was good to see and I think it'll make him a good leader.

One think that I really enjoyed about 'The Seed' was the bit on information on the creation of Hive ships, it's something I've been wondering about for quite a while and I'm glad TPTB have decided to cover that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        He looked so much better in his voyager outfit!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I was not checking out his body throughout the episode.
                          Just for that:Beckett is boring, always prefect, and predictable
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

jelgatus of Borg!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              jelgatus of Borg!

A Borg teaching someone to ascend? Now that's scary...
                              If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Its all part of the master plan Teslan
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X