• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
    A blessed relief?
    Sloppy seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I have no idea what you're talking about

if they rushed it, then how would you call ending of the Ori and Adria "story-arcs" ?
      Well..B5 had a season of ...NOTHING...whereas SG1 got sacked. Do the maths...

Comment

You know what I find really annoying? Is the fact that the only threads I go to are mostly Anti's..Anti Keller, anti McKay Keller, Anti 5th season. I used to LOVE SGA. Now I really can't work up a happy attitude to even wanna watch this drivel!

The writing is awful!

I think the characters have been replaced with pod people.....I was looking for Sheppard zipper in TLT looking to see if he was wearing a Sheppard suit (just like Edgar in Men in Black) I really don't think that Rodney is Rodney anymore....he is not rude or obnoxious or mean and that is how I like Rodney because that is who he is!

MCkay Keller (yes I am that childish that I refuse to call the pair Mc..... I just won't!!!! plus she will give him cooties) Is the horriblist (yes it's a word ) idea ever!

David Hewlett is comfortable with the rest of the cast in photo's and what not. THAT PHOTO (capital letters) he looks so fricking FAKE... ugh! Keller don't look tooo comfortable either....if you Like someone then you don't look like the two of them do.

I am not a very good writer (Dyslexic) so I can't sit and write theses great paragraphs that everyone else does.

So I guess This season has been ruined IMO by TPTB and the love obsession with JS/JK
        and that is sad!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Its not the threads...its the people . We is HAWT, SEXY, and ALWAYS RIGHT .

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            You know what I find really annoying? Is the fact that the only threads I go to are mostly Anti's..Anti Keller, anti McKay Keller, Anti 5th season. I used to LOVE SGA. Now I really can't work up a happy attitude to even wanna watch this drivel!

The writing is awful!

I think the characters have been replaced with pod people.....I was looking for Sheppard zipper in TLT looking to see if he was wearing a Sheppard suit (just like Edgar in Men in Black) I really don't think that Rodney is Rodney anymore....he is not rude or obnoxious or mean and that is how I like Rodney because that is who he is!

MCkay Keller (yes I am that childish that I refuse to call the pair Mc..... I just won't!!!! plus she will give him cooties) Is the horriblist (yes it's a word ) idea ever!

David Hewlett is comfortable with the rest of the cast in photo's and what not. THAT PHOTO (capital letters) he looks so fricking FAKE... ugh! Keller don't look tooo comfortable either....if you Like someone then you don't look like the two of them do.

I am not a very good writer (Dyslexic) so I can't sit and write theses great paragraphs that everyone else does.

So I guess This season has been ruined IMO by TPTB and the love obsession with JS/JK
            and that is sad!
            exactly. well said

Comment

What he said .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Its not the threads...its the people . We is HAWT, SEXY, and ALWAYS RIGHT .
                That's why I'm here!

Comment

Not for the cookies?

Comment

I just watched NCIS - Kill Ari, part 1 -> Now that's what character death should be like. Not forgotten and never heard off again, or pretend they never existed. But actually give the others some nice moments and use it to develop the story and the characters. I love NCIS.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*Sniffs* poor Kate!

OHHH maybe David will Go over to NCIS as a new agent.

He has already worked with Mark Harmon.. so that would be cool!

Comment

yummmm cookies...

Comment

Not for the cookies?
                          Oh... there are cookies? *looks nonchalantly at empty plate while brushing crumbs off shirt*

Comment

ziggy piggy

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              yeah, this franchise is dead...there are many better shows, and we can always rewatch older shows. I'm going to try DS9
                              Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                              There's Top Gear, Torchwood, Dr Who etc etc all so much better than sgKell.. I mean Atlantis
                              I'm totally ashamed of myself but I'm getting seriously addicted to Merlin.....
                              I've moved on to other shows too. I saw primeval last night. They killed Kenny, I mean Stephan. Now I have to watch to see what Helen does next.

Dude!!! Where's my post???!!!???
                              Gone, gone, gone with mine.

The writing is awful!

and that is sad!
                              I seem to be in the same boat. When I do come here now I can't really go to any other threads cause I might piss someone off. The show used to be really good and I didn't have many complaints. Now the complaints out number the good.

I fully expect SGU to be bad. Even the concept art looks clich'e. Not really looking forward to the series.

On the plus side...I got my Friday night back.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                                There's Top Gear, Torchwood, Dr Who etc etc all so much better than sgKell.. I mean Atlantis
                                New series of Top Gear tonight and I can't wait

I'm totally ashamed of myself but I'm getting seriously addicted to Merlin.....
                                Nothing to be ashamed of, I'm loving every minute of it

Dude!!! Where's my post???!!!???
                                What he said, mine got hacked too, can someone fill me in on what happened again

Originally posted by Integrabyte
                                I would end up running people over. I am actually on the verge of doing that . I want to run over Timo Glock for being a pussay and allowing HAMILTON to win the F1 championship!!!!!
                                Oh so that's what happened, thanks. There goes Sebastien Loeb's column inches in the paper again, he wins his fifth consecutive world title, beating Tommi Makkinen's record and nada, nothing on TV or radio (In case you're wondering, that's Loeb in my avatar)

The writing is awful!

and that is sad!
                                I can't green you so have an unofficial one, you said it perfectly

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I just watched NCIS - Kill Ari, part 1 -> Now that's what character death should be like. Not forgotten and never heard off again, or pretend they never existed. But actually give the others some nice moments and use it to develop the story and the characters. I love NCIS.
                                Me too, at least the know how to do character death properly, along with Torchwood

Comment

Working...
                                X